Having Fun....With The New Guy

Can I Love You?

 

No one’s pov;

Hoon shoved the key into the door knob and unlocked it. He opened the door and quickly rushed into the house; searching everywhere for AJ. Hoon headed to the living room and then saw AJ on the sofa. He’s having a small red pillow covering half of his face while his knees were pressed onto his chest. AJ’s eyes were locked onto the television screen. The lights were turned off. The only source of light that came out was from the television.

“AJ,”Hoon called which made AJ turned his face toward Hoon who was standing a meter away from him. AJ put down the small pillow and gladly smiled at Hoon’s presence.

“What are you doing?”Hoon questioned. His eyebrow narrowed at the view. AJ called him a few minutes ago saying that he urgently needed Hoon’s help. From his tone, Hoon thought that AJ was facing some problems but look at him, he’s watching the television and nothing is happening.

“I’m watching the tv.”AJ replied and got his body off the sofa. He walked toward Hoon and pulled his hand before dragging Hoon to the sofa. Both of them sat onto it. AJ rested his back body against the upper side of the sofa while Hoon, still didn’t feel satisfied on what is going on.

He was staring at AJ, waiting for an explanation. AJ realized Hoon’s stares and changed his gaze toward her lover as he chuckled.

“What?”AJ questioned.

“Why did you call me?”Question replied by a question.

“Oh!”AJ exclaimed.

“That…I just wanted you to accompany me watching horror movie together.”He smiled.

Hoon frowned at the answer which had made AJ chuckled once again.

“You know I can’t watch horror movie alone, right?”AJ cutely blinked his eyes as he showed Hoon his cute pout. AJ wasn’t feeling comfortable though in doing this. He wasn’t the type of doing aegyo but as long as it will make Hoon’s heart softened, he gonna keep doing it.

“You make me leave the event, AJ.”Hoon complained as he crossed his arms under his chest.

“I’m more important, right?”

Hoon looked at his lover and remained silent for a while. Of course AJ is more important. He’s important more than anything. “Yes.”Hoon smiled as he giggled. AJ let out a chuckle and quickly wrapped his hand around Hoon’s shoulder. He pulled Hoon closer to him and made the other guy to rest his head onto his chest.

“Make me like a hero.”AJ chided. Hoon looked up at the tall guy and blinked his eyes.

“I won’t scream this time.”

 


 

Kevin, Kiseop, Kibum and Min Young were sitting at a round table for four. Both of them were having some special dinner prepared by the most popular Chef in Korea. The foods were delicious; extremely delicious.

“I didn’t know that you’re Kiseop’s younger brother. Why didn’t I meet you before?”Kibum excitedly questioned as his eyes sparkled at Kevin. Kevin gulped and awkwardly smiled. Deep inside, he was feeling hesitated to tell Kibum about it.

If he was given a choice, he wanted to run away from this meeting. He knew, Kibum would throw him tons of questions about his story before meeting Kiseop. And he dislikes to remember anything about his past.

It’s embarrassing.

“Kevin and I met a few months ago. That’s why you didn’t get to meet him before when we hang out.”Kiseop answered for Kevin. Kevin flashed a smile and slowly looked down onto his foods which he barely touched.

Kibum blinked his eyes at Kiseop innocently and frowned. “So, does that mean you two just found out that you were siblings?”Kibum asked again. His hand was pointed back and forth toward Kiseop and Kevin.

Kiseop nodded while Kevin kept remaining silent. “Then…where did you live before, Kevin?”Kibum questioned again; caused Kevin to look up at him. He waited excitedly while Kevin was feeling hesitated. Min Young stared at Kevin silently and slightly sighed.

She pouted toward Kibum cutely. “Stop asking too many questions, Kibum-ah.”She blurted when she realized – Kevin was feeling uncomfortable with Kibum’s nonstop questions. Kibum pouted at Min Young. “But I want to know more about him.”He whined cutely.

Kevin remained silent as he silently watched Kibum and Min Young. “You already know everything.”Min Young lightly flickered Kibum’s forehead which made the guy to flinch and rubbed his forehead. Kibum pouted and sighed.

“You’re so mean.”He murmured and grabbed his spoon before continued eating his dinner; completely forgot about all of his questions for Kevin. Kevin silently sighed in relief as he cut the meat on his plate.

Min Young stared at him and silently smiled seeing now Kevin can comfortably has his dinner without being bothered by Kibum’s question.

“Oh,”Kibum chimed and stopped eating for a while. Min Young threw Kibum a death glare but Kibum ignored it. He looks directly at Kevin. “Since you’re Kiseop’s younger brother, you wouldn’t mind if I call you Kevin, right?”He asked and smiled brightly.

Kevin looked up and a sincere smile formed on his lips.

“Sure.”Kevin replied. Kibum smiled brightly and giggled. He showed Kevin a thumb up and continued eating his dinner now.

 

After the four people finished having their dinner together, Kiseop went to send Min Young to her home while Kibum was left with Kevin. The two males were standing in front of the restaurant side by side. Kibum shoved his hands into his pockets and heaved a sigh.

“So…, are you going straight to your home after this?”Kibum questioned now looking at Kevin while urking his right eyebrow. Kevin changed his gaze at him and slightly nodded which made Kibum to frown.

“Aww, you’re no fun.”Kibum pouted. Kevin tilted his head in confusion as he blinked his eyes innocently toward the brownish hair guy. “You should hang out with me. Let’s  spend time together.”Kibum chided; quickly grabbed Kevin’s hand and pulled him toward a place near the building.

Kevin was dumbfounded. He couldn’t say anything when Kibum kept dragging him along the streets without giving him a chance to react.

“Where are we going?”Kevin questioned. His hand was still in Kibum’s tight grip. Kibum turned his face toward Kevin and giggled. “To a special place.”He grinned widely and continued dragging the slim guy toward nowhere.

Kevin’s heart started to beat faster when he heard it. Where’s Kibum going to bring him to? He just knew this guy but this guy acted as if he had knew him for such a long time. He even acted like they were some kind of old friends.

After it seems like eternity, both males finally stopped. They were now in front of a court. A basketball court. Kevin was panting and so do Kibum. Kevin stared at the place weirdly and then changed his gaze toward Kibum beside him.

“What…are we doing..here?”Kevin asked, still trying to catch his breath. Kibum tilted his head to the side and grinned. “Let’s play basketball.”He chided and then pulled Kevin to enter the court together. Kevin was stunned and obediently followed him.

Why did Kibum loves to pull him here and there?

Kibum stopped at the center of the court and let go of Kevin’s arm. He then walked toward bushes, searching for something inside it while Kevin stood at the center silently.

“Found it!”Kibum screeched as he held out a basketball from the bushes. Kibum smiled and walked back toward Kevin. “I don’t know how to play basketball.”Kevin honestly admitted. Kibum blinked his eyes at him and chuckled.

“It’s okay. We’re not in a game. We’ll just play for fun.”He grinned at the slim guy. Kevin hesitatedly bit his lower lip and sighed. “With this clothes on?”He questioned once again; spreading his arms wide realizing that both of them were wearing tuxedo.

How can they play basketball with tuxedos on?

“Don’t worry. I will be easy on you.”Kibum winked and then started bouncing the ball. He started to walk passed by Kevin and headed toward the right side of basketball hoop. Kevin was startled and automatically chased him.

He tried to block Kibum from shooting a goal and lucky for him when Kibum was attempting on a goal shoot, he snatched the ball away from him. Kibum was stunned and quickly spun around where Kevin had bounced the ball away now heading toward the left side of the basketball hoop.

“Not bad.”He commented and smirked.

Kibum chased Kevin, determined to snatch the ball back from him. Kevin on the other hand kept bouncing the ball and tried his luck on shooting goal. Unfortunately, the ball hit the transparent glass and bounced back onto the cement.

Kevin scrunched his nose in response and saw the ball bounced toward Kibum. Kibum grabbed it and gazed at Kevin. His smirk grew wider as he bounced the ball away.

Kevin chased from behind; teasingly ran to the left and the right to snatch the ball. But Kibum was way too smart and spun around before running to the right. He jumped and shot a goal. The ball perfectly went into the hoop before it bounced on the cement.

Kibum jumped and squealed. “I win!”He screeched. Kevin held his waist and sighed as he panted.

“I thought you said we’re playing for fun. Not for a game.”He chided and looked at Kibum who was celebrating his victory. Kibum stopped jumping and looked at Kevin. He slightly smiled at walked toward Kevin before sat beside him.

Kibum then laid on the cement court while his hands locked behind his head. Kevin joined; did the same as what Kibum was doing. He laid beside him and heaved a sigh.

“You’re pretty good for a beginner.”Kibum commented; caused Kevin to look at him.

“I’m not a beginner.”Kevin replied bluntly.

“Then, you’ve played basketball before?”

“Not really. I’m just practice on how to shoot goals.”Kevin smiled at the thought. He was nine at that time when he watched the teenagers were playing basketball at the court together. He was watching them from afar; adoring how good the players were.

He wanted to try so every midnight he would always attempt on goal shooting.

“No wonder your shooting technique was good.”Kibum commented which made Kevin to snap away from his thought. Kevin looked up at the sky where all the stars were shining brightly.

“Are you a basketball player?”Kevin questioned. His eyes were still glued onto the dark blue sky. Kibum shortly sighed and shrugged his shoulders. “No,I’m not.”He answered and smiled.

“I’m just playing basketball whenever I’m having problems. It helped me release my stress.”Kibum continued. Kevin frowned at the answer and tilted his head toward Kibum. From Kibum’s side profile, he could see that the guy was smiling – bitterly.

“You’re having problems?”Kevin questioned; a little concerned.

Kibum tilted his head toward Kevin and smiled.

“A little.”He beamed.

“But the game had solved it.”Kibum winked which made Kevin to blink his eyes innocently. He smiled awkwardly and looked back to the sky.

He wondered….what could be the problem of this cheerful guy.