Confession And Annoucement

Can I Love You?

 

No one’s pov;

 

Eli was cleaning the table alone. There isn’t much customers at this time since it’s already evening. So Eli had a few times to relax. He cleaned the table quickly and then kept the cloth into his apron. Eli then rushed toward the counter after getting a signal that a new customer had arrived.

Along his way, he kept muttering something under his breath. More like cursing. Well, after what had happened yesterday which had caused him to have no mood working plus Kevin finished his shift early today.

That’s great.

Just…great.

“I’ve booked table number 3.”The customer smiled at him. Eli looked up and weakly smiled back. He started to check the booking list and saw the name of the customer. “Mr Shin Soohyun.”Eli spoke but then went silent for a while.

“His name is so familiar.”He thought and frowned. But then, the image of a young boy suddenly appeared in his mind which made him to shake his head vigorously, letting the image to fly away.

“Ugh, it must’ve because of that Shin Dongho.”He cursed inside and sighed. Eli then took a deep breath and looked up at the customer in front of him. “I’ll show you your table.”Eli beamed and walked out off the counter.

He guided the customer toward a table near the window and offered him the seat. The customer gladly took the seat and smiled at him. “I’ll wait for my friend first.”He chided and gave Eli a warm yet charming smile.

Eli nodded and walked into the kitchen; calling for his other work-mate to take care of the counter since he need to go to the washroom.


 

Eli walked out off the washroom while wiping his hands onto his small yellow colored handkerchief. He walked and headed toward the kitchen just to see a few workers were doing their job there. The other workers for the next shift seems didn’t arrived yet.

Eli let out a sigh and closed the door of the kitchen. He headed toward the counter and found that no one was there.

Where the hell did his work mate gone?

He’s supposed to take care of the counter!

Just when Eli was about to get mad, his work-mate appeared beside him, calling his name at the same time. “Someone wants to meet you. He’s waiting at the table number 18.”His work-mate chided and patted Eli’s shoulder.

Eli’s eyebrow furrowed when he heard it. Just who wanted to meet him at this time?

Eli ignored his own question and quickly walked toward the table number 18. He walked steadily, not wanting to rush anything. As he was about to arrive, he saw the back of a male wearing school uniform.

Eli’s eyebrow furrowed even more at the view. “This person seems familiar.”He thought and somehow, his heart beat faster. Eli took a deep breath and kept walking toward the table until he finally arrived right in front of the customer.

“It’s him.”Eli thought as his fist clenched tightly when he saw the same young boy from yesterday in front of him.

Shin Dongho.

The innocent young boy looked up toward Eli. Nervous feeling showed on his face but of course, the angry Eli didn’t realize it. He just wished that this boy will stop disturbing his life but it seems like this boy won’t ever think about it.

What the hell did he want with Eli actually?

Eli rolled his eyes and was about to walk away when Dongho quickly grabbed the cloth on his arm. Eli tilted his head toward the young boy, then to his arm and back to the boy. “Let go.”Eli groaned, gritting his teeth.

He felt like wanna punched this young kid right here.

“I need to talk with you.”Dongho cowardly spoke and gulped. His eyes didn’t meet Eli. Instead, he laid his eyes onto Eli’s wide chest.

“Look, I’ve give you a chance last night. If you keep disturbing my life, I won’t hesitate to send you to the police.”Eli sighed, relaxing himself. Dongho’s hand shaken when he heard the word ‘police’ came out from Eli.

“But I really need to say something to you.”Dongho insisted, still wanted to proceed with his wish. Eli stared at the poor boy coldly. He gritted his teeth but then his eyes were flashed toward the other customers who were watching them with curiousity.

Eli gulped, realized that they were being watched. If Dongho still insisted to let go of his cloth, he’s sure the other customer will misunderstand this situation.

They might think that Eli was abandoning his younger brother.

Damn.

Eli heaved a sigh and gave up. He looked at Dongho and slowly walked toward the seat in front of the young boy. Dongho finally let go of Eli’s cloth and sat on the chair in front of Eli. The two of them were facing each other.

Eli took a deep breath and exhaled. “So, what did you want to tell me?”He started to question, controlling this situation as best as he can. Dongho bit his lower lip and gripped onto the cloth on his knee as he looked down onto his lap.

“I…I’m sorry. I’ve did wrong.”He closed his eyes tightly as he confessed. Eli remained silent, crossing his arms under his chest. “That’s all?”He asked and started to get pissed off.

If that’s only what the boy wanted to say, he had seriously wasted Eli’s precious time!

“No! There’s other thing.”Dongho beamed, looking nervously at Eli. Eli narrowed his eyes toward the boy in front of him. “What is it?”He asked, resting his back body against the upper side of the chair.

“I….”Dongho bit his lower lip, feeling hesitated at the same time whether he should say it.

Eli waited patiently and sighed.

“I…I love you.”


 

Kevin wandered around the company, trying to find Kiseop. Ever since they’ve arrived there, Kiseop vanished and was nowhere to be found. And Kevin could figure it out that this was all Kiseop’s plan so that he would find him and asked the employees whether he had seen him.

This will make Kevin to get to know the employees at the same time.

What we called it? Killing two birds with one stone.

Well played, Kiseop.

Kevin heaved a sigh and reluctantly asked the employees whether they had seen Kiseop but none of them gave him a positive response. Just where Kiseop had gone to?

Kevin gave up. He doesn’t want to play this hide and seek game anymore. Kiseop will appear soon and when he saw him, he promised he will beat up that guy.

“Oof! Sorry!”Kevin was pushed against his right shoulder. He flinched but then quickly changed his gaze toward the encounter in front of him. “I’m sorry. I should be careful.”A young woman in a white dress bowed and apologized.

Kevin shook his head and smiled warmly. “It’s okay. Do you get hurt anywhere?”He questioned, observing the woman in front of him. “No. I’m fine, thanks.”The woman replied and smiled. Kevin nodded.

The woman bowed once again and walked away, leaving Kevin alone. Kevin watched as she left but then his eyebrow furrowed. “Why does she look familiar?”He thought and chewed his bottom lip.

“Kevin!”Kevin was startled by the sudden greeting. He tilted his head toward the voice and saw AJ and Hoon were approaching. He was feeling relieved that finally he wasn’t alone but that’s not important right now.

Why did Hoon walked like that?

“Are you okay, Hoon?”Kevin asked as soon as his two friends arrived in front of him. “Yeah, I’m completely fine.”Hoon smiled awkwardly. Kevin urked his eyebrow in confusion.

“What happen?”He asked again.

“Hoon fell on the floor when he was jumping to reach the box of his cloth.”AJ interrupted, slightly punched Hoon’s biceps and chuckled. “Yeah, right.”Hoon gave AJ an annoyed look and rolled his eyes. Kevin knew that’s not the answer he wanted but he doesn’t want to figure it out anyway.

“Where’s Kiseop?”AJ questioned, his eyes wandered around the hall searching for Kiseop. Kevin shrugged and sighed. “I don’t know. He’s been missing ever since we’ve arrived.”He shook his head in defeated.

“Have you eaten?”Hoon asked, his eyes were staring at the snacks onto the table. “I’m already full.”Kevin replied.

Hoon nodded but then walked over toward the table; leaving AJ and Kevin so that he can enjoy the snacks alone. He was feeling hungry of course.

“So, how’s your work lately?”AJ questioned, moving his body toward Kevin who seems to be daydreaming for a while. “I’m doing just great.”Kevin smiled; shoving his slim hands into the pockets.

Out off the blue, the lights suddenly turned off; which had made all the guests to get panic. A medium rounded light appeared; showing the stage in front of them. The guests’ attention quickly changed toward the stage.

There, a man in his coat was standing proudly while a warm smile spreaded on his face. “I want to thank you all for willing to come to this event.”Kiseop spoke; loud enough for the others to hear his voice.

“On this 4th anniversary, I have an announcement to make.”He continued and then motioned someone who was behind the stage to come up on the stage with him.

A young woman in her white dress came up. Kiseop’s hand were wrapped around her wrist as he pulled her to the front and smiled widely.

“This-“

“Is my fiancé.”