Meet Again

Can I Love You?

 

No one’s pov;

 

Eli buried his face onto the counter table while staring blankly at the outside. He heaved a sigh. His life started to get weird and – scary. Before, he often hears someone was following him every time he walked home from work.

Then, knocks on his door that always woke him up in the morning and now, tons of flowers always awaits him in front of his door whenever he’d get ready for work.

Just who had disturbed his life?

“Sir, I’m talking to you.”A voice suddenly heard; caused the muscular guy to snap out of his thought. Eli raised his head, slightly hang his head to the left as he stared at the customer.

“I’ve book table number 21. May I know where is it?”A customer with spectacles chided, chewing on his bottom lip as he questioned. “U-uh, please wait a sec.”Eli quickly checked the booking list on the computer, scrolling the page down until he found the date for today’s booking.

“Mr Shin Soohyun, right?”Eli asked, quickly changed his gaze toward the customer. “Yes, I am.”The customer replied as he smiled warmly. “You’ve booked for two people. Please follow me.”Eli walked out off the counter and guided the customer to the table number 21.

The customer followed him until they finally reached the table. He quickly sat on the chair as Eli took out his small notebook, ready to take the customer’s order. “It’s okay. I’ll wait for my friend first.”The customer raised his hand to his chest level and smiled.

Eli nodded, kept his notebook in his pocket and bowed before he left the customer alone.

Soohyun’s pov;

 

I checked the watch for like tenth time? Gosh, where is he? He said he’s going to be here in a few more minutes but it seems like he won’t even show up. Now, I’m mad. I have works to do in the college and now he’s wasting my time!

Just before I’m about to get mad, he finally arrived. What a good timing, huh?

“Sorry.”He chuckled as he stood in front of me. I raised my eyebrow as if mocking him. He took a seat in front of me and quickly called for a waiter. The same muscular guy earlier came again and quickly took out his notebook.

“May I take your orders?”He questioned, now ready with his pen on the small notebook. “I would like some latte. How about you?”My friend blinked his eyes cutely which quite annoys me. “Just a cup of coffee.”I smiled at the muscular guy.

He nodded and once again bowed before quickly walked away, probably preparing our orders. “So, I’m really sorry for being late. I didn’t do this on purpose, you know, right?”My friend cutely said but that didn’t change my mind though.

“You know, I think you should change your excuses, Xander. That was lame.”I coed, slightly smiling evilly at him. I saw Xander pouted and hung down his head when he heard it.

“Okay, I fall asleep. Happy?”He pouted and sighed. Xander rested his back body against the upper side of the chair. I let out a chuckle once he replied. “Easy, right? You don’t even have to lie.”I mocked and tilted my head to the side.

“Anyway, have you found a place for me?”I questioned.

Xander looked at me for a while and sighed. “I still haven’t found any. You know, the house’s price in Seoul is quite expensive.”He shrugged. I sigh in defeated.

“Sorry, buddy. But I think you need to wait for a few more days before I could find one.”Xander continued and smiled. Reluctantly, I nodded.

Oh well, seems that I need to sleep in the clinic today.

Aj’s pov;

 

I unlocked my car and quickly opened the door before hopping in. I checked my wrist watch. Hoon’s probably had finished his class now. I shall go and pick him up. I started the car engine, drove away from my college area.

It’s half past six so I better be quick or else he’ll walk home. Heh, he can’t walk like that. His hips were probably still hurt and I’m the fault. Geez, maybe I’ve really had ed him hard.

But what can I do? It had been too long I’ve waiting for it.

I drove the car and turned to left. Our colleges weren’t far from each other anyway. Just thirty minutes by car. Once I arrived, I stopped the car in front of the gate. Sliding down my window, I peeked onto the college and saw some people had walked out off the building.

I checked my wrist watch. Hoon’s probably in the building. Maybe I should wait for a few more minutes until he got out.

Just before I was about to slide up my window, I saw someone – who’s really familiar. My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to get a better look at the man who had just entered the college area.

Hey, it’s him!

I got out from my car, locked it and quickly chased him before he could disappear. “Hey!”I called but he didn’t response. Instead, he kept walking into the college. “Hey, wait up!”I called and quickly held his shoulder.

He spun around and looked at me. But then his eyes widened when he saw me. “It’s you!”I slightly chuckled as I pointed my index finger towards him. “AJ?”He hung his head to the left as he raised his eyebrow.

“Yeah, it’s me.”I reached out my hand to shake hands with him.

He gladly took it and soon, we hugged each other. Gosh, it had been a long time since I’ve meet him. “How are you?”I asked as soon as we broke the hug. “I’m doing just fine. How about you?”He asked back, totally happy.

“I’m fine too.”I replied and smiled.

“So, you’re studying here?”I asked as I looked at the building. “Ahh, no. I’m working here – at the clinic.”He  shook his head as he replied. “Woah, really?”I asked again. I tell you guys, I’m shocked. It had been a long time since we didn't met. We used to study at the States together, attending the same class and often make jokes. He's my project partner.

“You?”He questioned again. “Well, I’m studying at the other college, proceeding to get an A level. I’m just here to pick up my friend.”I replied shyly. Ugh, I feel so small.

“Ohh, I see.”He nodded. “Um, am I disturbing you?”I asked, suddenly feel guilty when I saw his expressions. He let out a chuckle. “Sorry. But I kinda have a work to do.”He shrugged and sighed. “Ahh, okay then.”I patted his shoulder and smiled.

“Let’s meet again next time.”He bowed. “Yeah.”I bowed and smiled. He started to walk away, leaving me alone as I watched him from behind.

“Oh hey, Soohyun! Where can we meet again?”I shouted. He turned his body around and bit his lower lip as he tried to think.

“How about 0330 café?”He suggested. “0330 café. Got it!”I waved and soon he walked away, slightly disappeared from my sight.