New Customer

Can I Love You?

 

No one’s pov;

 

Hoon woke up. His eyes squinted as he stretched his arms forward; trying to refresh himself this early morning. He sat up on the bed, rubbing the back of his neck and sighed. Hoon tilted his head to the right, putting a warm smile to greet his boyfriend.

But that smile faded when he saw his place was – empty.

“Where did he go?”Hoon asked to no one. Lazily, he got off the bed; shoving his feet into the slippers and headed to the kitchen, the place where AJ’s probably be. But as soon as he reached the counter, he saw no one – except a yummy breakfast prepared on the dining table.

Hoon approached the table and saw a small note on it.

“Have to go for a meeting with other friends at the college. I’ve cooked your breakfast. Enjoy them before you go to college. If I find out you don’t finish them, I’ll make sure to beat you up.”

Hoon chuckled at the note as he covered his mouth with his hand.

Beat him?

No way.

AJ had never beat him though he had threaten him with it like a thousand of times. Hoon put down the note and looked at the breakfast on the table. It was just a simple breakfast.

Bacons and eggs, his favorite.

 


 

Hoon picked up his bag and dashed towards the changing room to change for his tracksuit. He needed to play basketball today; it’s one of his routine.

After done changing his tracksuit, Hoon headed toward the basketball court just to see a few males had been there. “Hoon!”One of the males shouted while waving his hand at him. Hoon smiled and put his bag down before approaching the guy earlier.

Hoon was famous for his basketball technique. No wonder the others love it whenever he attended on every games. As soon as he reached the guy, he started to warm up. Hoon stretched his arms, wiggling his legs and such just to make sure he won’t get hurt during the game.

The game then finally started. The guy in the middle quickly passed the ball to Hoon. Hoon caught it, quickly bouncing the ball as he ran toward the right corner before passing the ball to the other guy.

Girls started to scream seeing hot boys playing the basketball. But that didn’t distract Hoon from focusing on the game. He’s too used to it. Every time they will be having a game, girls would be their first audiences.

But today seems to be his bad luck. The sounds of the girls screaming seem to be louder than before and it somehow caused him to lose his focus. Hoon didn’t know why though.

A guy passed the ball to him but unluckily, Hoon didn’t manage to catch it. He tried of course; but ended up fall on the ground and accidentally sprained his ankle. The noise suddenly went silent as all the eyes went toward Hoon.

Hoon groaned in pain. He laid his right hand onto his ankle, trying to massage it as he gritted his teeth. “Are you okay?”The other players rushed toward him. One of them bent down to check on Hoon’s ankle.

“Ouch!”Hoon yelped; caused the guy to pull back his hand.

“We need to send you to the clinic.”He beamed; quickly put Hoon’s hand around his shoulder and helped him to get up. He brought the poor Hoon to the clinic in their college.

Hardly, after a few minutes walking in pain, Hoon finally arrived with his helper. The guy knocked on the door and entered with him. Both males were greeted by a male with spectacles who was sitting on his table; probably doing his work.

“My friend sprained his ankle.”The guy spoke; panting after trying so hard to bring Hoon there. “Sit here.”The doctor commanded as he guided the two males toward the bed. Hoon kept looking on the floor, aware to not let his leg hit on something or the pain will get worse.

“You can go now.”The doctor said and smiled toward the guy. The guy bowed and quickly left; leaving Hoon and the doctor alone. Hoon sat on the sick bed once his friend left. He didn’t even looked up; only focusing on his injured leg. The doctor slowly approached him; gently checked his ankle.

His hand pressed on Hoon’s ankle which made Hoon groaned in pain. The doctor then walked toward a cabinet at the corner of the room; took out a band-aid cloth before walked back to Hoon and treat him. Hoon remained silent at his seat, slightly glanced at his ankle hoping that it won’t hurt that bad.

The doctor carefully wrapped Hoon’s ankle as if he was fragile. He then tied the band-aid cloth and stood up; heading to his table and wrote a letter for Hoon to be give out some rest at home. Hoon looked up and then gasped at the view in front of him.

In front of him, a man with a white coat and spectacles were standing.

That weird man.

“Aren’t you that weird guy?”Hoon bravely blurted without hesitation. Soo Hyun looked up and warmly smiled at him. Hoon took a breath and pointed his index finger toward Soo Hyun. “Yes! You’re the weird guy at the vending machine!”Hoon exclaimed; caused Soo Hyun to slightly nodded his head.

“Well, that’s not really good of you to call me weird after I’ve treat you.”Soo Hyun calmly replied; slightly feeling a little bit sad when Hoon called him ‘weird’. “What are you doing here?”Hoon asked, totally ignoring Soo Hyun’s feeling. Soo Hyun smiled and showed Hoon his name tag on the table.

“I’m a doctor here. Not a weird guy.”He chided.

 

Kevin’s pov;

I was alone at the counter. It’s weird. Why Eli didn’t come to work today? It’s rare for him to take a day off. Hmm, maybe he’s not feeling well. Better visit him after I’ve finish my shift.

I laid my hands on the counter table and rest my head on them; slightly sigh and pouted thinking how boring it is without Eli. Aigoo, now I realized that Eli is important too. He need to be here with me so that I won’t keep thinking about Kiseop and Min Young.

Poor me...

I admit that I feel jealous toward them but at the same time, I felt sad too. Kiseop might think that I’m crazy if I said that I love him more than just a brother. The worst is, he might kicked me out off the house if I said so.

No, no, no.

I can’t let that happen. I want to stay with him – forever.

“Kevin!”I heard someone called my name. I raised my head and saw my workmate was waving his wrist; motioning me to come to him. I walked toward him and stopped when I was in front of him.

“Can you replace Eli’s place at the kitchen for a while. I need to go out.”He chided; clasping both of his palms against each other and smiled cutely. I threw a glance at the kitchen and saw a lot of works that I need to do – for Eli.

I heaved a sigh and slowly nodded. Well, I can’t resist after all the puppy eyes my workmate gave me. He thanked me and quickly took his coat before going out; leaving me in front of the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen even though I was feeling lazy to do any work today.

Geez, because of Eli – I need to do almost 50% of the work in this cafe.

 


 

I walked out off the kitchen while wiping my wet hands with the dry cloth. Just as soon as I walked out, my workmate stopped me. I raised my right eyebrow at him; feeling weird for his sudden action.

What else did he want?

“There’s a customer want to meet you.”He blurted calmly.

“Huh? Who?”I asked; blinking my eyes innocently. Who wanted to meet me?

I don’t think I have any friends in Seoul except those four guys.

“I don’t know. He said he wanted to meet Kevin Woo and looks like he’s not from here. I’ve never saw him before.”My workmate stated with a light shrugs.

Hmm, weirder..

“Okay.”I smiled and patted his shoulder before walked passed by him. I headed toward the table at the last row since my workmate said he was waiting for me there. As I was getting nearer, I saw the back of the customer.

He was wearing a light brown coat; a short brownish hair and a broad shoulder. Hey, why I feel like I’ve saw this customer before?

I stopped beside him and slightly bowed to take a better glance at his face. “Are you looking for me, sir?”I asked as I bowed. The customer changed his gaze at me as a wide smile appeared on his lips.

“Hello, Kevin Woo.”

 


 

Hey! I’m back in updating this fic. Sorry for not being updating. I’ve just finish with my exams and I promise, I will try to update daily :) Anyway, sorry if this chapter is boring. I’m trying to squeeze some idea after my brain went dead due to exam XDDD