He's Insane

Can I Love You?

 

No one's pov;

Kiseop was sitting on the sofa. His knees were pressed tightly against his chest as his face was placed on top of them. His house was in silent right now. The maids were too afraid to go to him. Every time they did, Kiseop would yell and shout at them. He even threw things at them, making it harder for the maids to confront with him.

Kiseop haven't gone to the office either. He doesn't care about the bunch of works that awaits him there. The only thing he did was sitting at the sofa, mourning without even care to eat, bath or anything.

And it all happened after Kevin left.

Even he doesn't know why. Kiseop's not crazy, he knew it himself. But something was bothering him. Something was making him acting like a crazy guy. There's something that distracting his mind and he can't really figure it out. The day when Kevin left really make him heartbroken. It felt as if he has no point in his life anymore. As if Kevin meant a lot to him.

Kiseop doesn't know. He's still unsure about this. He admitted that he cared a lot about Kevin. He had high hopes on the blonde guy. But he had never thought of letting that feeling to grow bigger. He's sure it was just brotherly love because the ways he treated Kevin are just like how a brother treated his younger.

But if it's true, then why did he kiss Kevin?

Why did he become so lifeless when Kevin left? So heartbroken when Kevin cried?

As if his heart was telling him that he, Lee Kiseop, is falling for Kevin.

Kiseop shut his eyes tightly as he thought about it. Those things are really hurting his brain. It hurts every time he tried to figure it out. And his brain cells seem to be working really slow right now due to lack of energy. Kiseop was weak now, but he himself doesn't want to do anything about it. Instead, he felt that it's useless because Kevin was not here with him.

And he missed that blonde guy...so much.

So much until he could felt his blood was pumped angrily around his body.

Kiseop buried his face between his chest and his knees, trying really hard to ease his mind even for a while. He wanted to stop thinking about it. Kevin hated him now and he already left. So what's the point of him to longing for Kevin? 

"Kiseop..."Someone called but that doesn't make the brunette to change his attention toward the voice. 

"Kiseop.."He heard someone called again along with footsteps approaching him. Once the voice became closer, a figure was crouching beside him. It was a female, Kiseop's sure. The woman was wearing a pair of blue jeans with white blouse. But Kiseop can't really figure out who was the company. He was too tired to realize it.

"What happen to you?"Min Young brushed out Kiseop's strand of hair from his eyes, making the brunette to look at her with a pair of half-lidded eyes. Kiseop didn't say anything. He just stared at her, as if he was trying to remember who she was despite the fact that she's actually his fiancée.

And this had made Min Young to become worried. Kiseop looked really awful. His hair was messy, he had a pair of eye-bags which he rarely got, he doesn't smell good and he even didn't say anything. Min Young heaved a sigh, knowing what had made him become like this.

But it's too weird that even she can't really believe it.

"Come on. Let's clean you up. Can you girls help me?"Min Young said as she grabbed Kiseop's arm while calling for the maids. The maids quickly walked toward them but surprisingly, they stopped when Kiseop was throwing them a death glare, caused them to tremble in fear. Kiseop had never been this scary before.

"Kiseop, you're scaring them."Min Young spoke. Her eyebrows furrowed at the view but Kiseop still didn't say anything. Instead, he remained silent at the spot like a crazy guy. Min Young swallowed a mouthful of her saliva as he watched Kiseop's condition. 

It's worse, she admitted it.

 


 

"Okay, I'll check that place."Kibum said and soon hung up. He heaved a sigh and stared at the phone screen now. The battery was going red and he's sure his phone would be dead soon. He had called many people, searching at thousand of places but still, he can't find Kevin anywhere.

It seems like Kevin had completely vanished from this world.

But it is nonsense, Kibum knew.

It had been almost a week since Kevin left. And Kiseop's condition was getting worse. He refused to eat. He refused to go out. And he even refused to talk to anyone including Min Young. Kibum doesn't know why Kiseop acted like that. It's as if Kevin was so important in his life until he even ignored Min Young.

Is it because he felt guilty toward Kevin for lying to him?

But does he need to act like that even if he felt guilty?

Kibum's head ached as he tried to think about it. He shook his head and checked his wrist watch. It's already 9 PM and he still hasn't eaten anything for dinner yet. Kibum heaved a sigh as he closed his eyes. It's better if he finds Kevin quick or else he doesn't know what Kiseop would do next.

Kibum started the car engine once again, letting the engine roared to break the silent at the old house area. Once he's sure that the car's engine heated, Kibum started back his journey to find Kevin. Finding him for Kiseop and Min Young's relationship.

 

 

Kibum's car parked in front of a building. The building was painted brown and white. Once he stopped the engine, Kibum got off from his car, shutting the door gradually and quickly walked toward the building. The weather was getting colder tonight and that had made Kibum to jog instead of walked toward the building.

He went into the building, which is a cafe and soon scent a coffee smell; the smell that he liked. A small smile formed on his lips as he slowly walked toward the long line in front of the counter. There were a lot of people tonight despite the cold weather. Kibum slightly shrugged his shoulders and sighed as he waited for his turn.

Time passed by slowly but Kibum still being patient. He doesn't want to rush even though he had an important thing to do right now. But he hadn't being organized for the past three days due to his searching for Kevin. So, it's really good for him to have a rest for a while.

He doesn't want to feel burdened right now.

Just as that thought crossed his mind, Kibum saw someone familiar walked passed by the cafe. Someone whom he knew too much even though they haven't really knew each other for that long. The person had a blonde hair, small baby face with a blank expression; the same expression that he always had every time they met. Kibum's heart beat skipped a beat as he caught the face of the person, knowing that it's obviously the person he was searching for.

"Kevin.."Kibum breathed. His legs started to walk toward the door. Kibum pushed the door roughly and went outside of the cafe just to be surrounded by the pedestrians on the streets.

"Kevin."Kibum called. His eyes wandered around, looking for that missing person. But the only thing Kibum could see was a bunch of people walking on the streets. There's no sign of Kevin anymore. Kibum swallowed a mouthful of his saliva as he drew a long breathe.

Did he see wrong?

Or did Kevin really walk pass by?

 


 

"Kiseop, please stop acting like this. You have to move on."AJ shook Kiseop's weak body, feeling irritated at the same time seeing his friend's condition. He didn't really expect Kiseop to become like this. Even he was shocked when he found out that Kiseop and Kevin weren't actually brothers. But he was feeling more shock when Kevin actually left after he found out about it.

"AJ, don't be too harsh. You've just been dismissed from the hospital."Hoon advised as he grabbed AJ's hand, making AJ to lose his grip onto Kiseop's body. AJ heaved a sigh. He placed both of his hands onto his waist and lowered down his face, feeling like giving up when Kiseop insisted to give any response.

"What should we do now?"Min Young blurted. Worried showed upon her brows as she stared at her lover. Kiseop's condition is worsening. Every time they tried to feed him, he refused and would push away the foods. Seriously, Kiseop was acting like a baby now. A baby who's sulking when he wanted to be with his mother.

"It had been 10 days."Hoon murmured. He finally looked up at Min Young who was still looking worriedly at Kiseop. Hoon knew what Min Young was feeling right now. He felt the same thing when AJ was being hospitalized. And only God know how worried he was whenever he saw AJ's face.

"Any news from your cousin?"Hoon asked back, caused Min Young to finally change her gaze toward him. Min Young silently sighed as she bit her lower lip.

"He still couldn't find him."She replied softly, now hugging her body as she felt her heart was been stabbed. It felt so awful right now. Kiseop was acting like a crazy guy and Kevin was missing. She doesn't know what she should do right now. It's as if God was trying to test her.

But this is not a test.

This is a torture.

"Let's wait for couple more days. Right now, we should pay more attention toward Kiseop."AJ blurted. He changed his gaze toward Kiseop who was still sitting on the sofa with his knees pressed tightly against his chest. He seems mad.

"Hoon, can you help me to wash him for a while?"AJ requested and looked at Hoon. His eyebrows furrowed a little bit, hoping that Hoon willing to help him. But of course Hoon would. Kiseop is his friend and he will always there to be by the brunette's side.

AJ smiled in response when Hoon agreed. Both males then walked toward Kiseop slowly. Once they got in front of him, both of them crouched, quickly grabbed both of Kiseop's arm to help him get up.

"Let's clean you up, okay?"Hoon said and bitterly smiled toward the brunette. Hardly, they helped him to get up. It was quite a surprise when this time Kiseop didn't refuse. He would usually push anyone who came near him and will scream and yelled, making other people to get scared.

AJ and Hoon smiled in relieved as they tried to help the brunette to walk now. As they expected, it's really a hard task, especially when Kiseop seems to not even have any energy to walk. He looked like a lifeless doll or a puppet. Every of his movement was being controlled by his friends.

That is...until Kiseop out, falling lifelessly onto the floor.

AJ and Hoon whom had just lost their grips onto the poor brunette were stunned when they felt nothing in their hands. They looked onto the lifeless brunette in fear. Kiseop wasn't moving. He was still lying onto the floor, not even winced nor complaining whether he's hurt.

"KISEOP!"

 


 

A/N: I don't think this chapter is good. I'm sorry T__T I still hope you guys like it. Also, do you guys know Ask.fm? I made an account there so if you guys have anything to ask, you can ask me anything! Click here XD Oh, and you guys should make one too. SO we can be friends there :D