The Stalker

Can I Love You?

No one’s pov;

 

Kevin entered the house quietly. He was feeling tired of course, after the long day shopping with Hoon. Seriously, that guy was being extremely excited planning out a party for AJ’s birthday. He wondered why.

Kevin walked toward his bedroom but then stopped when he heard some footsteps. He raised his head up and stared at the guy who was walking towards him with a smile on his face.

“You’re back. How’s the shopping goes?”Kiseop questioned and grinned.

“Good.”Kevin shortly replied. The scene was silent for a while when Kiseop stood right in front of Kevin. “Sorry for not being able to follow you guys. I’m sure you two bought a lot.”Kiseop started again and smiled.

Kevin stared at him. He didn’t speak a word. No words escaped from his lips. It feels like something was playing in his mind.

“Kevin?”Kiseop innocently blinked his eyes when he realized Kevin was acting weird. Suddenly, Kiseop felt his body was being pulled forward and the only thing he knew after that – Kevin was hugging him: tightly.

“H-Hey-“Kiseop was cut-off. “I’m sorry.”Kevin whispered to his ear and hugged him tighter.

Though he was the one who hugged Kiseop, but somehow, he felt – safe.


Kevin stormed into his bedroom; quickly laid onto his bed and buried his face into his pillow. His face was red, obviously.

“Why the hell did I do that!?”His heart yelled in frustration. The scene where he hugged Kiseop a few minutes ago started to play in his mind continuosly.

“Damn it! I’m going crazy!”

Eli’s pov;

 

Today is work day again. Ugh, I just hope that I won’t have to work and just laid on my bed while playing some games. Tsk, it’s obvious I can’t do that. I’m not as rich as Kevin has been now. He’s pretty rich right now that makes me sometimes wondered why did he even had to work.

It’s not that he didn’t have enough money like before.

I walked toward the café. The duplicate key is with me and since our director trusted me the most, he asked me to open the café whenever the operate time started. So yeah, basically, I’m the one who’ll open and close the café.

Such a burdensome, to tell the truth.

I arrived at the café at about 7:50 AM, ten more minutes until the café will operate like any usual day. I shove the key into the door knob, slightly twisting it and entered. I need to get everything prepared before we operate so I decided to prepare some things at the kitchen.

When I was doing my work, I heard the door bell jiggled. I walked toward the counter and saw the other workers had been here. I smiled at them as they went to the changing room to change their uniform.

A few minutes later, Kevin came with a bright smile on his face. Now, now. This boy had really change. I really thought that he might having a fever until he turned that way but seems like I’m wrong.

Well, it’s good for him though.

“Good morning!”Kevin squealed, quickly placing both of his hands onto the counter table.

“Morning.”I replied shortly, eyes were glued onto the computer screen to check the booked table. “What’s wrong?”Kevin beamed; caused my head to raise up to him. “Huh?”I questioned back.

Kevin bit his lower lip in confusion. Well, I wonder why. “You seem tired nowadays.”He blurted and slightly shrugged his shoulders. “Uh, kind of..”I sighed and hung down my head. “Is there anything wrong?”He started to question back with a concern tone in his voice.

I looked up at him and faintly smiled. “Not really. It’s okay. You should change your uniform and get to work. The café will be open in a few more minutes.”I ordered as I pat his left shoulder. Kevin seems disappointed when I insisted to tell him.

Well, I don’t think that kind of problem suits to tell him. I meant, it’s my own problem and he’ll probably think I’m crazy if I told him.

Curious?

Ugh, nowadays, I have some weird knocks on my door every morning. But whenever I open the door, no one was in front of my house and this happens for almost a week. I was feeling frustrated with the brat who knocked on my door and disturbed my beauty sleep.

But I should thanked him too since I won’t be late to work due to the annoying knocks on the door. But still, I wonder who’s the one that knocked on my door every morning. Aish, I should stop thinking about it or else I’m going insane.

The door bell jiggled; signaling the first customer had come. Shoot, I need to get ready. I looked up and saw – that boy again? The high school boy with puffy cheeks and bowl hair. He’s early today.

Oh well, he won’t order anything anyway so why should I bother to get ready. Maybe I should start doing some other stuffs.

“Excuse me!”I heard a voice and surprisingly, it was from the high school boy. Wow, first time ever I heard his voice. “Shouldn’t you take orders from me?”He questioned. I was taken aback when I heard it.

Orders?

You’ve come here for the past three weeks and haven’t order anything. Why the heck did you suddenly wanted to order something?!

Gosh, stay calm, Eli. Don’t bring your personal problem here. He’s a customer. You need to treat him well. I put on a smile and quickly grabbed a small note on the counter table before heading towards him who was sitting on table number five.

“Sorry. May I take your orders?”I questioned and ready with my small notebook. “Erm, I would like some pancakes. And a cup of tea, please?”He ordered and I obediently wrote them on the notebook.

“A plate of pancakes and a cup of tea.”I repeated and he nodded. “Please wait a while.”I smiled at him but he quickly looked away. Ehh? That’s not the way to reply someone’s smile.

Ugh, whatever.

Kevin’s pov;

 

Eli insisted to tell me his problem. Well, that’s not fair. He should at least tell me. Maybe I could help. Ahh, maybe he’s not really use to me. Well, I’m really cold before but then suddenly changed into a bright person. Keke, maybe he thought that I'm weird with my sudden change.

I shrugged my shoulders and stared at my own reflection on the mirror. It’s time to work.

I walked out off the changing room and headed towards the counter table to grab my notebook. The café was quite noisy; signaling that the customers had started to fill up the place. I need to get to work quickly.

I was walking toward table number four where there was a couple sitting together and which I assumed they didn’t take their orders yet. When I was about to reach their table, something caught my eyes.

That boy. The one who kept coming here every day and won’t order anything, plus, he kept watching Eli. He’s early today. Didn’t he has schools to attend?

Ehh? He ordered something today?

Well, well. That’s weird. But what’s weirder is that – instead of eating his foods on the table, he kept staring at someone. And I know who it is; Eli.

Why the hell did this boy kept staring at him?!

“Aren’t you going to take our orders?”A voice startled me. I changed my gaze toward the male who was waving his hand at me; trying to catch my attention. “Oh, sorry!”I bowed and quickly walked toward the table to take their orders.


“Are you sure you’re fine? You don’t really have to do this, Kev.”Eli quirked his eyebrow as he shove the key into the door knob and locked the café. “It’s okay. Besides, my brother isn’t going to be at home today. He went to Jeonju for work.”I smiled reassuringly.

“But I’m not a kid, you know. You don’t have to follow me to my house.”Eli sighed. He kept his key into the pocket and started walking with me behind him. “Oh come on. Doesn’t mean that you’re a kid if I follow you.”I patted his back and chuckled.

Eli gave me a look but then both of us sniggered. We walked together toward the route.

It was silent as none of us spoke. Well, to tell the truth, both of us were tired. I flashed a look toward a small shop across the road. It was an ice-cream stall.

“Hey,”I pulled Eli’s jacket; caused him to stop walking. “Would you like some ice-cream?”I questioned and Eli looked at me and then toward the stall. He turned back his gaze at me and smirked.

“If it’s your treat.”He grinned. I chuckled and showed him a thumb up. “Don’t worry. It is my treat.”I slightly punched him on the chest and quickly walked towards the shop. “Two vanilla ice-creams.”I said to the ice-cream seller and waited for our ice-creams.

The ice-creams were ready so I jogged towards Eli after I paid the seller. “Here’s for you.”I handed him the ice-cream while I mine. “Thanks.”Eli replied shortly.

We started to walk again and have some conversations while chuckling at each other. It was for a while when suddenly, a few big stones were thrown at me. Lucky that I manage to dodge them.

“Hey!”I yelled when I saw someone was throwing more stones at me. I can’t see his face since he was standing behind a green garbage can at the dark alley. “What are you doing?!”Eli barked; caused the guy to stop.

He then ran away, leaving us alone at there. “Are you okay?”Eli questioned as he looked at me. “Yeah, I’m fine.”I muttered and sighed.

“Why did that person suddenly throw stones at you?”Eli gritted his teeth and frowned. Yeah, I wonder why too. Did I do something wrong?


Author's Note: Update this as a celebration for Dong Ho's birthday. Dong Ho the stalker. LOL! He has grown up now ;~; I still remember seeing him in his bowl hair during I Like You promotion. Kyaaaah~! My Baby Dong Ho!!!!