Take Me Away

Can I Love You?

 

No one’s pov;

Dongho kept all the magazines into the magazine rack. A small smile formed on his lips as he stared at the clean living room. Dongho sighed in satisfaction. Eli would be happy if he comes back home with a clean and neat house. Dongho giggled at the thought. He quickly walked toward the kitchen, started to prepare dinner for Eli so that the muscular guy won’t be hungry when he comes back.

As Dongho hummed a song while chopping the onion, his looks were flashed onto a small calendar hang on the wall. Dongho frowned in confusion.

A small cross was written on a date.

He slowly walked toward the calendar and soon his hand caressed the crossed date.

13 December.

Dongho’s eyebrows furrowed more. His brain started to work as he tried to remember if there’s any important things happen on that date. But sadly, he couldn’t remember anything.

“Is it his birthday?”Dongho asked to no one but then went silent once again. The young kid bit his lower lip in frustration. To his knowledge, Eli’s birthday fall on 13 March, not December. So what’s the important thing happen during that date? Dongho frowned and soon sighed in defeated. There’s still two more days until 13 December. Maybe he will soon find out what’s the important thing.



 

Kevin strolled down the stairs carefully, not wanting to trip and fall. He wasn’t feeling good today. Well, after all things that happened yesterday. Kevin heaved a sigh as he thought about it. He didn’t know what he has to do now. Everything seems to go against his will. Everything seems to looking down on him. Just like his previous past. And that makes him feel unappreciated…once again.

“Hey,”

Kevin looked up when he heard a voice coming from in front. A brunette man was standing a few meters from him, smiling gracefully at the skinny guy as his eyes beautifully stared at Kevin. Kevin’s heart skipped a beat like what always happened whenever he saw his brother.

 His love.

“You wake up pretty late today.”Kiseop chided, now walking slowly toward the blonde guy. Kevin looked away and avoided having eye contact with his brother. He’s afraid if he might fail to control his feelings now. Even though he had promised himself to not let his weird feelings grew, it was just hope against hope because he knew, Kiseop would never leave that special place in his heart.

“Well….I’m having my shift on evening today.”Kevin replied and sighed when Kiseop stood right in front of him.

Both males suddenly went silent as none of them spoke. Kevin was looking down onto the floor, not wanting to look up at Kiseop while Kiseop, his eyes were laid on the skinny guy in front of him. He didn’t even know why. Something was playing in his mind right now.

Something that made him felt guilty.

“Don’t you want to have breakfast?”Kiseop finally broke the silent, caused Kevin to look up. Their eyes met with each other and this had made Kevin to blush in embarrassment. Even though he already knew how beautiful Kiseop’s sparkling eyes are, he still fell for them.

“Sure.”

The two brothers then walked toward the dining table. Foods for their breakfast were already served on the table, waiting their time to be enjoyed by the two males. Kevin sat across Kiseop, pulled his chair in as he seat gradually. He grabbed the spoon and started eating, not bothering what is actually happening around him.

He doesn’t want to care now. If he does, he’s sure he’ll get hurt. Now, it’s all about him, about his own life. Kiseop grabbed the spoon too but he wasn’t enjoying the delicious breakfast in front of him. Instead, he didn’t touch it at all because right now….his eyes were only focused on Kevin.

“I’m going out with Min Young today. We’re going shopping for a while to prepare for our marriage.”

Kevin looked up. His foods in his mouth barely went through his throat as he stared at the brunette guy. Kevin swallowed the food and silently sighed. He put down the spoon and nodded. Hearing Kiseop said that he soon will get married with Min Young hurt him. It made him broken hearted. He knew he shouldn’t feel like that because whatever he did, he will never win Kiseop’s heart.

Kevin and Kiseop…., they’re not destined to be together.

“But Min Young asked to bring you too. Kibum will come along with us.”Kiseop smiled at Kevin, hoping to have a positive response from the blonde guy. Kevin’s eyebrow furrowed at the statement. Why did he need to come along? Knowing that Kiseop will get married to Min Young is enough to make him hurt yet Kevin still need to go and shopping together with them?

He doesn’t know whether he could endure that kind of pain.

“You’re coming, right?”

Kevin gulped. His grip onto the spoon tighten as his heart beat faster.

“Kevin?”Kiseop called, caused the blonde to look up. He heaved a sighed slightly nodded.

“Yeah, sure.”



 

Kevin and Kiseop were standing in front of the mall. Both of them were laying their back bodies against the wall as they waited for the other companies. It’s already half past ten in the morning and Kevin started to get worried. He’s having his evening shift today and he doesn’t want to be late. Just as Kevin was about to complain, two figures came with a bright smile on their faces, greeting the two males who had been waiting for them for more than fifteen minutes.

“Aigoo, why are you so late?”Kiseop complained as he pulled away his back body off the wall. He approached Min Young who was giggling at her boyfriend and bowed clumsily.

“Kibum was the one who make us late.”Min Young pointed out. She pouted cutely, caused Kiseop to chuckle at his lovely girlfriend. Kibum rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue at Min Young. His looks then were flashed toward Kevin who was remaining silent at the wall, watching at the three of them without any interest.

A bitter smile formed on Kibum lips. He knew how Kevin felt. Even he can’t watch how lovely Kiseop and Min Young before. But he’s already used to it now. He’s already used on how his heart always broke whenever he saw Min Young’s lovely smile toward Kiseop.

The older guy heaved a sigh. Slowly, he approached Kevin and soon pulled Kevin’s shoulder before their bodies became closer to each other. Kevin blinked his eyes in confusion as he stared at Kibum who is now grinning widely at him.

“What’s with that face? I thought you always had that lovely smile on your baby face.”

Kevin remained silent but then smiled bitterly. He knew, Kibum was trying his hard to make him smile in order to hide his own pain. Kibum must’ve felt the same and he must be more hurt to see Kiseop and Min Young together for 5 years. If Kibum can do it, so why can’t he?

“Where should we go first?”Kiseop suddenly asked, caused the two males to look up at him. A warm smile formed on Kiseop’s lips as he stared at the males. Kibum and Kevin looked at each other as they blinked their eyes together. Kibum’s lips curled up. He changed his gaze toward Kiseop and grinned.

“Why don’t you two go shopping while me and Kevin play some games at the arcade?”Kibum suggested, caused the three people to frown in confusion.

“Don’t you want to follow us?”Min Young questioned. Her eyebrow rose at Kibum.

Kibum pouted cutely at her and sighed.

“It’s not that me and Kevin are going to get married too.”

Kiseop and Min Young chuckled at the statement. Kevin somehow blushed in embarrassment. How can Kibum said that?! After a few minute talks, Kiseop and Min Young finally agreed to go shopping alone while Kibum and Kevin play games at the arcade. The couple walked away, leaving the two males behind. Soft sigh escaped from Kibum’s lips. He changed his gaze toward Kevin who was looking down onto the floor.

“Come on.”Kibum chided, pulling Kevin’s body toward the arcade to play games. Even though Kevin wasn’t feeling to play games today, deep inside he was grateful that he don’t have to watch Kiseop and Min Young together.

Seems like he won’t have any heartbreak today thanks to Kibum.



 

Hoon sat on his seat silently. He doesn’t want to look up in front or else he can’t control his anger anymore. Coming to this café and meet the weird guy here was already enough to make him pissed off.

“So, what do you want to order?”Soohyun asked rather formally. Hoon remained silent. He doesn’t have any mood to say anything. AJ had said a few hours ago that he wanted to bring him to this café. He thought that both of them could hang out together and have their lovely moments. But look now, AJ who was supposed to be with him today was replaced by this weird guy called Soohyun.

And what makes Hoon angry is that Soohyun still can’t leave him alone. He doesn’t know what’s wrong with him actually. Two days ago, when he kissed Hoon and confessed something that even Hoon didn’t want to hear, Hoon’s sure he had punched him hard enough on the face until Soohyun’s lip bleed.

He can even still see the bruise on his lips.

Didn’t Soohyun learn any lesson that night?

“I’m sure AJ would arrive soon. You don’t have to be mad.”Soohyun smiled at the younger guy. But his warm, gentle smile didn’t affect nor softened Hoon’s hard heart. Instead, it’s making him more mad thinking that this guy was trying to destroy his relationship with AJ.

“What do you want actually?”

Hoon finally spoke. His eyes were flashed angrily toward Soohyun, caused the older guy to blink his eyes in confusion. “What do you mean?”Soohyun asked back, acted as if he didn’t know anything. And that totally made Hoon to become crazy.

Crazy for being with Soohyun.

“Stop acting like a fool! What are your intentions?”Hoon growled slowly but loud enough for Soohyun to sense his anger. Soohyun remained silent for a while. He heaved a sigh and crossed his arms under his chest. Soohyun bit his lower lip hard, slightly took a glance at Hoon who is breathing harshly.

“I don’t have any intentions.”Soohyun spoke, now looking at Hoon’s eyes directly.

“About what I told you that night, it’s true. I do fall in love with you.”Hoon looked away, feeling disgusted now that Soohyun confessed to him again.

“But the rest…, I think you should know from AJ himself.”