Not A Good Day

Can I Love You?

 

No one’s pov;

It was an eerily night. The route was rather quiet since there weren’t a lot of people there. Cars that were passing by are countable. There, a slim guy was strolling on the route while his hands were kept neatly into his pockets. He seems comfortable with the silence atmosphere. There weren’t any sound pollutions which made him feel at ease. The guy kept walking even though he doesn’t have any destinations to go. As long as he can ease his mind, letting his knee exhausted is fine.

“Damn it!”He heard someone cursed as he passed by the basketball court. The guy turned his face toward the court and saw a familiar person. He tilted his head in confusion when the encounter kept bouncing the basketball and aiming to shoot in the basketball hoop.

The ball hit the transparent glass and bounced back onto the cement court which had caused the man to feel frustrated. Kevin walked toward the guy slowly; approaching him with his light feet to not let the man feel distracted with his encounter.

But unlucky him when the man tilted his head toward Kevin which caused his eyebrow to furrow in confusion.

“Hey,”Kibum chided with a smile on his face. The frustration on his face before had completely gone and was replaced with a warm, gentle smile. Kevin smiled as a response and looked down onto the basketball in Kibum’s hand.

“Why are you playing basketball at this hour?”Kevin questioned as he looked back up toward Kibum’s face. Kibum turned his gaze toward the basketball in his hand and back to Kevin. A warm smile graven on his lips as he bounced the ball onto the cement.

“I’m releasing my stress.”Kibum replied and shoot a goal. But the ball didn’t went into the basketball hoop and went back toward Kibum’s hand.

“You’re having problems?”Kevin questioned as he searched Kibum’s face.

“Kinda”

Kibum shot a goal and the ball finally went in which had made him smiled wider as the ball bounce back to his spot. He grabbed the ball and turned to look at Kevin.

“What are you doing at this late?”Kibum questioned; caused Kevin to taken aback. Kevin drew a long breathe and smiled at the older guy.

“Just taking some fresh air.”

The two males then walked toward a bench near the court and sat beside each other. Kibum placed the ball beside him and rested his back body against the upper side of the bench while Kevin placed his left leg onto his right lap and flung his head backward.

“You have problems too?”Kibum questioned; his eyes didn’t gaze at Kevin.

Kevin remained silent for a while and looked down onto his lap. His hands were kept into his pockets. Kevin slowly nodded as he thought about his problems. He wouldn’t get to meet Kiseop soon. Kiseop will get married a few months later and moved to the States; leaving him all alone again just like before.

How is he going to struggle alone….again?

“Mind to tell me? Maybe I can help.”Kibum volunteered. He placed his right hand onto the ball and smiled toward Kevin who is now looking at him. Kevin was feeling hesitated. Kibum…helping him? How can he help him? Even there’s no one who can help him right now.

His problem was – weird.

“I’m facing a one-sided love.”Kevin bit his lower lip. He doesn’t know why though the words could escape from his mouth. If he thinks that Kibum can’t help him, why did he suddenly tell him about it?

Kibum blinked his eyes at Kevin and nodded as he waited patiently. He wanted to know more…about Kevin’s problems even though he was not sure he can help it. But as long as Kevin would feel better if express all his feelings, it’s worth it.

“I don’t know. I just don’t want that person to love someone else except me.”Kevin shrugged as he sighed. He tilted his head toward the court and silently sighed. Kiseop’s image drew in his mind. A warm smile on Kiseop’s face.

Would he be able to see it again if Kiseop leave?

“Love really hurts, huh?”Kibum spoke softly which made Kevin to turn his gaze back at him. He tilted his head in confusion when he saw Kibum was smiling bitterly as he gazed in front.

“Maybe guys like us always been trapped in a one-sided love.”Kibum shrugged as he chuckled softly. Kevin shifted a bit and faced the older guy.

“You too?”

Kibum tilted his head at Kevin and sighed.

“I know how you feel. It’s just as same as what I was feeling right now.”

 


 

Kiseop looked at his watch as he waited on the seat. He flashed a look toward outside off the window and saw there weren’t many cars this night. A small smile graven on his lips as he turned back his gaze onto a big white curtain in front of him. Kiseop rested his cheek onto the back of his hand and patiently waited.

“I’m done.”A soft voice was heard behind the curtain.

Kiseop quickly stood up and fixed his cloth. He waited a few seconds and finally the big white curtain slid to the left; revealing a beautiful woman that had been hidden behind it. Kiseop’s eyes sparkled at the view.

A few meters from him; stand a beautiful woman in a white wedding gown. The wedding gown was decorated with a few swirls design at the bottom. A few beads were placed at the waist part with a tiara placed neatly onto the woman’s head. The gown was simple but when the woman was wearing it, it looks nothing but elegantly perfect.

Min Young was smiling shyly when she realized Kiseop kept gazing at her with his mouth slightly opened. Both of her palms were clasped against each other as she tried to look down in embarrassment.

“What do you think?”

Kiseop snapped out from his thought and shook his head as he formed a smile on his lips. He gradually walked toward Min Young and observed her from head to toe.

“You look fat.”Kiseop teased.

Min Young pouted at his response and lightly punched his chest. Kiseop chuckled softly and shove his hands into his pockets.

“You look pretty.”Kiseop commented.

“Really?”

“Yup! Amazingly pretty.”Kiseop grinned widely.

Min Young cutely pouted and stared at her wedding gown. A smile of satisfaction graven on her lips. Her heart bloomed, butterflies dances in her stomach. Finally, that day will come soon. The day when she and Kiseop would tie the knot and live happily ever after till their last breath.

Kiseop held Min Young’s shoulder which had caused her to look back up at him.

“I can’t wait for it.”Kiseop smiled.

Min Young giggled at him. She quickly pinched his cheeks cutely and chuckled.

“I love you.”

 

After they’ve done finding the wedding gown and suit for their wedding day, Kiseop and Min Young walked out off the building. They headed to Kiseop’s car which was parked near the building. Once they got there, the couple then hopped into the car.

Kiseop started the engine before the car finally headed toward the big road. The car was in silent for a while until Min Young finally broke it.

“Have you told Kevin about it?”

Kiseop slightly glanced at her and nodded in response as he continued driving.

“What did he say?”She asked again. Min Young’s heart was beating rapidly while waiting for Kiseop’s answer. Does Kevin agree? Or does he object?

“He didn’t say anything.”

By that, Min Young’s head tilted in confusion. Kevin didn’t say anything? What could be the possible answer for that?

“But he looked disappointed.”Kiseop continued caused Min Young to look up at Kiseop. Kiseop heaved a sigh as he thought about it. Kevin’s disappointed face was drew in his mind. He knew how Kevin must’ve felt when he talked to him about it.

Of course he will be sad. Kiseop is the only family he has now and he’s leaving his only one brother. But Kiseop didn’t have a choice. Min Young will be continuing her study in Norway after they get married so he must be with her and protect her. She will be his wife.

“I kinda feel bad.”Min Young softly spoke. She rested her back body against the seat and sighed. Yes, she is feeling bad for Kevin. Kevin just met his brother and now Kiseop’s going to leave him just because he needed to follow her to Norway.

She felt that she was selfish for doing this to Kevin.

“Don’t worry. Let’s talk about this with him again next time.”Kiseop smiled. Min Young looked at him and sighed happily. She turned her face facing the window and stare outside of it. Cars were passing by slowly. The road was almost empty since it’s getting late.

She sighed once again and rested her head on the upper side of the seat, hoping that this decision wouldn’t make Kevin to feel sad….again.

 


 

Hoon was sitting on his bed; hugging his knee as he buried his face between his chest and his knee. He let out a long sigh and closed his eyes in frustration. The scene that happened this evening was kept playing in his mind. Even he couldn’t believe it. It was way beyond his logical thought.

-Flashback-

Hoon gradually walked out off his class and strolled through the corridor. He walked in a past face then when he just remembered AJ was going to pick him up today. Hoon jogged through the stairs, finally walked out off the building and headed toward the main gate.

Just as he was in front of the gate, someone grabbed his arm; yanking him caused Hoon to spin around. His eyebrows then furrowed when he saw Soo Hyun was grabbing his arm; tightly, really tight as if he doesn’t want to let Hoon go. And Hoon could felt something when their skin touched.

Something liked electricity.

Something that made his spine to shot up.

And he really, really didn’t like it.

“What do you want?”Hoon spat and annoyedly stared at Soo Hyun. Soo Hyun slowly loosen his grip onto Hoon’s arm and exhaled his carbon dioxide.

“Let me send you home.”He beamed which made Hoon to roll his eyes in disbelief.

“I don’t need your ride.”He blurted and was about to walk away when Soo Hyun once again grabbed his arm; preventing him to go.

“Come on. It’s already late. Besides, we’re staying at the same area. Why need to be harsh?”Soo Hyun smiled; hoping for a positive response from Hoon. Hoon heaved a sigh and tried to relax his mind. He looked back at Soo Hyun and gulped.

“Look. I don’t know what are your intentions. But please just leave me alone. You kept bothering me and my ing life.”Hoon spat; roughly pulled his hand off Soo Hyun’s grip. But Soo Hyun, being stubborn as he is, grabbed Hoon’s hand and yanked him backward.

“Are you that clueless?”

Hoon frowned at the questioned. Both males gazed at each other and the atmosphere was tense. None of them spoke. Eyes were battling with each other.

“Hoon!”Someone called which made both males to turn their head toward the voice. A few meters from them, AJ was running. His hand was waving toward Hoon. At this moment, Soo Hyun finally let go of Hoon’s arm and stood at his spot calmly.

“Hey,”AJ stood in front of Hoon but his greeting was for Soo Hyun.

“Hi.”Soo Hyun smiled calmly.

Hoon who was confused looked at the males back and forth. What is happening. Does they knew each other?

“You know Hoon?”AJ questioned as his index finger pointed toward his lover. Soo Hyun glanced at Hoon and smiled. “I’ve treat him before.”He replied. AJ nodded in response and then looked at Hoon who seems lost at their friendly greetings.

AJ chuckled seeing Hoon’s reaction. It was cute for him.

“Hoon, this is my friend when I was in States. Call him Soo Hyun.”AJ introduced and smiled. Hoon looked at him in disbelief and sighed. So, they do know each other, huh?

“And Soo Hyun,”AJ continued.

“This is Hoon. He’s my lover.”AJ said as he put his hand around Hoon’s shoulder and pulled him closer toward his body. At that time, both Soo Hyun’s and Hoon’s eyes widened at the introduction.

Hoon, he was feeling shocked when AJ had reveal their secret to this weird guy who’s bothering him almost all the time. They haven’t agreed to declare their relationship to the public yet!

Soo Hyun, on the other hand was feeling shocked when his instinct was right. Hoon IS AJ’s lover. He can’t imagine what had these two did during their relationship. It’ll be worse if he thought about it.

“Oh, I see.”Soo Hyun slowly smiled. He gazed at Hoon as his fake smile was still graven on his lips. “Hoon didn’t tell me about it.”Soo Hyun said.

Hoon annoyedly rolled his eyes at him. Why does Soo Hyun needed to know about it? They are not related at all.

“Nahh. You’re the first person to know about our relationship.”AJ smiled. The three of them then went silent for a while. Soo Hyun gazed at AJ’s hand which was placed on Hoon’s shoulder. How he wished the hand was his.

How he wish he was AJ.

“I need to go now. See you later.”Soo Hyun bowed and soon left without letting both males to response. He cannot stand it. He can’t stand it, seeing how good AJ and Hoon’s relationship was. He just hope they will broke up….soon.

-End of Flashback-

Hoon heaved a sigh once again. He now tilted head to the left and bit his lower lip.

“This isn’t happening.”