A plan

Can I Love You?

 

No one’s pov;

“Hey, Kevin Woo.”

“Huh?”Kevin blinked his eyes innocently; completely blanked when the customer greeted him. The guy with short brownish hair waited for Kevin to response but sadly, Kevin didn’t which made him feel disappointed.

“You don’t remember me, don’t you?”The guy suspiciously said as he let out a sigh. Kevin frowned; trying to process back all of his memories on where did he met the customer before. Unfortunately, he couldn’t remember anything. The guy let out a small chuckle and pouted as he rested his chin onto his palm. His gazes were focused on the slim guy in a white and black uniform beside him.

“It’s Kim Kibum, remember?”The customer blurted, still hoping that Kevin would remember. Kevin remained silent and stared at the customer for a while. His eyes were focusing on the customer but in his mind, he was debating whether he really knew the guy or not.

“Aigoo, we met in the subway before. How could you forget?”Kibum seems frustrated as he let out a heavy sigh escaped from his plumps lips. By that, the neuron in Kevin’s brain quickly connected with each other; processing all the scenes at the subway where he met the customer.

It was when he was on the way sending Kiseop lunch box. It was Kevin’s first time riding a subway so Kibum helped him. Dang! How can he forget someone who had helped him before?!

“Remember now?”Kibum questioned; slightly raising his right eyebrow at Kevin when he saw Kevin’s expression. He looks as if he was guilty.

“Sorry.”Kevin mumbled as he bowed. “I shouldn’t forgot.”

Kibum pursed his lips as he crossed his arms under his chest. “I was feeling excited to meet you but you ruined it.”He muttered; caused Kevin to look at him weirdly. Kibum chuckled and smiled. “It’s okay. Sit.”He ordered an empty seat in front of him.

Kevin, as if he was Kibum’s dog, sat in front of Kibum obediently and remained silent. The two of them didn’t speak anything until Kevin decided to break the silent due to feeling uneasy.

“What are you doing here?”He questioned; eyes looking at Kibum calmly. Kibum gazed at the slim guy and smiled. “I want to meet you!”He exclaimed which caused Kevin to taken aback. Kevin blinked his eyes weirdly at Kibum as if he had no idea why Kibum was acting – childish.

Too childish for an adult.

“Hey, relax. I’m just kidding.”Kibum chuckled while waving his wrist back and forth.

“I’m coming here to meet my relative. They’re holding an event next week. So, I’ll be staying in Seoul for a few days. I remembered about you saying that you worked at 0330 café so I decided to stop by.”Kibum explained nonstop while smiling widely at Kevin.

Kevin slowly nodded but then a small and calm smile appeared on his lips. “Well then, welcome to Seoul.”Kevin greeted; feeling awkward at the same time welcoming an ex-Seoul to Seoul. Kibum chuckled and nodded.

“Thanks.”

 


 

Hoon tighten his grip onto his bag pack and sighed. The other collegeus had already went home one by one and he’s still there in front of the gate. Hoon checked his watch. It’s already half past six and AJ would be back soon in a few more minutes. He needed to be quick.

As Hoon was drown in his thoughts, a black car stopped in front of him; honking to catch his attention. Hoon snapped out from his thoughts and quickly laid his attention toward the car. The window at the passenger’s seat slid down and revealed a man at the driver’s seat.

“Come in.”

Hoon heaved a sigh and pulled off his body from the gate before approaching the car. He doesn’t know why did the weird man volunteered to send him home. He meant, his collegues can do it so why did he need to burden himself by sending his patient home?

Ridiculous.

“Put on your seat belt.”Soo Hyun ordered as a reminder for his passenger’s safety. Hoon annoyedly put on the seat belt and once he’s done, he crossed his arms under his chest and rested his back body onto the seat. “Where’s your house?”Soo Hyun calmly asked while his eyes were focusing on the road.

Hoon remained silent as his eyes were gazing at the side road. Soo Hyun heaved a sigh. He doesn’t know what made Hoon mad at him. Like he did anything wrong to him before? No. They just met and didn’t even know each other well. So, Hoon’s anger toward him was a mystery for Soo Hyun.

“I’m asking.”Soo Hyun calmly pleaded.

“Dongdaemun.”

“Thank you.”A small smile appeared on Soo Hyun’s lips once he heard a reply. Hoon rolled his eyes and avoid seeing any single piece of Soo Hyun. He doesn’t know why he was so mad at the weird guy. Maybe because he was scared. Scared because Soo Hyun seems to know his little secret that no one else knew.

And that is – dangerous.

“When you got home, don’t forget to put on ice on your ankle.”Soo Hyun advised. His eyes were still on the road as he concentrated on driving. Hoon, on the other hand remained silent as if he didn’t hear anything. Soo Hyun gave up and decided to not say anything when Hoon seems to insist to talk to him.

“This is going to be a long ride.”

 

The black car stopped in front of an apartment. Hoon quickly unbuckled his seat belt and got off from the car. He shut the door carefully and bowed. Though he’s not feeling comfortable with the weird guy, he still need to show some respect, right?

The window slid down and Soo Hyun popped out his head. “Put ice on your ankle.”He reminded and smiled before pulling back his head in and slid up the window. Hoon remained silent and soon watched the car left the area.

“Whew, that was hard.”Hoon chuckled as he tighten his grip onto his bag pack. Just as he was about to walk into the apartment, a car stopped in front of the building. The sound of the engine went dead and soon a tall guy got off from the car.

“You’re home?”AJ questioned as he shut the door. Hoon turned around and automatically, a warm smile appeared on his lips as soon as he saw his lover. A different character was shown by Hoon after trying his hard to show his cold side toward the weird guy.

“Hey,”Hoon chided and hopped toward AJ. AJ gladly took his hand and pulled his lover into a comfort hug. They remained like that for a few minutes until AJ broke it.

“How’s your day?”He grinned widely.

“.”

AJ frowned at the sudden answer. His eyes were asking for more explanation from Hoon.

“Don’t worry. It wasn’t a big deal.”Hoon smiled reassuringly. He then pulled AJ toward their house, closing the door calmly. He just wanted to spend this time with AJ after all the ‘bad’ things happen in college.

Only AJ can lighten up his mood.

 


 

Soo Hyun twisted the door knob and opened it just to saw his friend, Alexander was in front of him. A warm smile appeared on Soo Hyun’s lips as he let his friend entered. Xander walked in and approached an empty seat at the corner before quickly sat.

“Have you found any?”Soo Hyun quickly asked as he sat on his table; crossing his arms under his chest while focusing on Xander. Xander nodded but his eyes didn’t tell that it was a good choice for Soo Hyun.

“What’s wrong?”

“The price.”Xander answered and sighed.

The two of them then remained silent. Soo Hyun’s mind was debating about the house price. It’s not that he doesn’t want expensive price but it’ll be hard for him if anything big coming. He needed to be prepared. Well, at least.

“That’s the lowest?”Soo Hyun asked. His fingers were tapping on his chin as he sighed.

Xander nodded as a reply. Soo Hyun remained silent once again. He chewed his bottom lip as he tried to think. He needed to think carefully but it seems like hard for him. Well, after how his ‘patient’ treated him before even though he was being nice to him. Soo Hyun heaved a sigh once again and raised his head up.

“Which area?”Soo Hyun asked again.

“Dongdaemun. It’s near here. Easier for you to come and go.”

“Dongdaemun?”Soo Hyun questioned; eyebrows rose automatically. Xander nodded.

Soo Hyun went silent once again. His index finger were actively tapping his chin continuously while trying to think. After a lapse of 3 minutes, Soo Hyun finally raised his head up. A small smile spread on his face.

“I’ll buy it.”

 

 

The next morning, Eli woke up with the sounds of soft knocks on his wooden door. He quickly got off his bed and headed toward the door while mumbling something that’s obviously talking bad about the person who’s disturbing his dream. Lazily, Eli opened the door and revealed a young boy wearing a white hoodies bringing a pack of lunch box.

“What do you want?”Eli asked deeply. His mood of getting sleepy was ruined as soon as he saw the boy. Dongho put on a warm smile on his face and showed the older guy what he had brought for him.

“It’s already noon. You need to get up and I’ll prepare lunch for you.”He grinned.

“No thanks.”Eli shut the door but lucky Dongho when he blocked it with his lunch box. Dongho pushed the door and quickly sneaked inside without letting Eli blocked him.

“Hey! Who told you to come in?!”Eli growled but was ignored by Dongho. He rolled his eyes and shut the door before followed Dongho lazily to the kitchen. He was too lazy to get mad today.

At the kitchen, Dongho unpacked his lunch box; revealing a few fresh groceries that he brought from home. Eli laid his back on the wall while crossing his arms under his chest. His eyes were focusing on the fresh groceries that Dongho brought.

“I’m going to cook something for you today.”Dongho happily stated as he took out the groceries.

“I thought you brought cooked food to my house. Why are you bringing fresh groceries here? You don’t have gas at home?”Eli mocked as he took an apple from the basket and took a bite. Dongho raised his head up. His eyes were sparkling when he heard Eli’s question.

“I want you to see it. How I put my heart and soul in preparing the foods for you.”Dongho giggled. Eli glanced at the younger guy and rolled his eyes. The apple that he ate seems not tasty at all after hearing Dongho’s statement. He threw the remaining apple into the trash and washed his hands.

“No matter what you do, I’m not going to fall for you, kid.”Eli muttered. He wiped his hands with a dry towel meanwhile Dongho kept smiling at every Eli’s actions.

“Don’t ever dream.”Eli said and threw the towel on the cabinet before leaving Dongho alone at the kitchen. Unfortunately, Eli’s word seems did not affect Dongho at all. The younger had promised himself that he – no matter what happen – will surely make Eli fall for him.

 

Eli entered his room and quickly grabbed a towel in the closet. He then put off his cloth before wrapping the towel around his waist tightly. Eli then entered the bathroom; ready to have some fresh shower this noon. He locked the door, twisted the shower pipe and let the water poured on his muscular body.

It was refreshing but Eli wasn’t really enjoying the bath at all. Well, after his day today was completely ruined when he saw the freak boy. Ugh, he doesn’t know why that boy would always come to his house even though Eli had kicked him out numerous times before. He didn’t learn any lesson!

And the most important is – why did that boy fall for him?

Just because he had saved him before?

Can you – in a blink of an eye – fall for someone so deeply just because they saved you?

Ridiculous.

Eli heaved a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair; making the water that gathered on his head to fall down like a river. He raised his head up now letting the water to hit his face gently as he closed his eyes. The boy named Dongho had made his life miserable before and now – he’s telling him that he’s in love with him.

Well, he can’t accept that. He needed to do something.

Something that’ll make Dongho regret for falling for him…