Confession

Can I Love You?

 

No one’s pov;

“Min Young and I have thought about it,”

Kevin looked up at Kiseop rather innocently. He silently sighed when he heard it. Well, it’s obvious that Kiseop wanted to talk about he’s leaving to the States with Min Young which will just broke Kevin’s heart. Kevin looked away outside of the window, watching as the cars on the road passed by. He doesn’t want to have an eye contact with his brother right now. He somehow resisted the urge to go and throttle his brother thinking how he had made him disappointed with his lame promise.

“We will bring you with us. You can live with us at the States.”Kiseop smiled as his eyes were focused on the road. By that, Kevin quickly turned his head toward his brother as his eyes widened in disbelief. There was a silent for a while when Kevin kept blinking his eyes weirdly at Kiseop.

“For real?”Kevin questioned which had made Kiseop to chuckle.

“Why? You like it?”The brunette questioned back and smiled. A warm, brotherly smile.

Kevin slightly looked down as he blinked his eyes weirdly. He doubted whether this was just a dream. Of course, he’s happy to hear it. If Kevin follows them, he would get to see Kiseop everyday and wouldn’t have to crave for his smile. But, if he really did follows them, how about his friends in Korea?

How about Hoon and AJ?

How about Eli?

Even though he wasn’t that close to them but deep inside, Kevin did still care for them. Especially when Hoon and AJ had revealed their relationship to public and Eli was facing a problem about his own feelings. Actually, it’s more to that he wanted to know what will happen toward those three. Will AJ and Hoon’s relationship stand still? Will Eli realize his true feelings?

Kevin drew a long breathe and rested his hand onto the side, supporting his chin while thinking at the same time. Now that Kiseop had offered him, he’s in dilemma now. Does he really wanted to follow Kiseop and stayed with him and his future wife? Wouldn’t that just hurt him more?

“I’ll think about it.”Kevin muttered and sighed when he felt his brain was jammed.

 


 

Once Kiseop parked his car, Kevin and Kiseop hopped out off the vehicle. Both of them entered the amusement park and jogged together toward a nearby café. They saw Min Young and Kibum were waiting outside of the building while waving at them; motioning the brothers to come toward them. A small smile formed on Kiseop’s lips as he quickly approached his future wife and her cousin. Kevin was following behind his back silently.

“You’re late.”Kibum whined as he checked his wrist watch.

Kiseop flashed a look at the older guy and clasped both of his palms against each other.

“Sorry~”Kiseop cutely apologize which made Kibum to pout in response.

“Buy me some candy.”Kibum demanded, now extending his hand toward the younger guy. Min Young quickly pushed his hand away and pouted at him.

“Gosh, Kibum. You’re older yet you acted like a child.”She nagged as she put both of her hands onto her waist. Kibum pursed his lips at her and drew a short breathe.

“It’s because I love to act like that.”He slipped out his tongue and quickly pulled away his face, not wanting to look at Min Young’s face; sulking. Min Young rolled her eyes in disbelief as she crossed her arms under her chest and sighed. Kevin who was kept remaining silent stared at them awkwardly. Well, he’s not use to this kind of situation.

“Okay, can we go now?”Kiseop blurted, which had made the three people to look at him. Kibum nodded and quickly walked toward Kiseop, hooking his hand into Kiseop’s arm and pulled him away.

“I’ll be your girlfriend today.”Kibum jokingly said and gave Min Young an evil smile. Kiseop let out a chuckle. He let Kibum dragged him along without looking back, loving how Kibum was picking on his lovely girlfriend.

Min Young snorted and rolled her eyes. She then flashed a look at Kevin who was remaining silent at his spot. Slowly, a small smile formed on her plump lips as she extended her hands toward the skinny guy.

“Let’s go, Kevin.”Min Young giggled and smiled lovingly.

Kevin stared at her pale palm then looked up at her face. He was debating with himself right now. Min Young was acting too nice toward him. Was that part of her plan to make him agreed to follow them or was he thinking too much?

Kevin mentally slapped his face and smiled at Min Young. Slowly, he reached out his hand and grabbed Min Young’s.

“Let’s go.”He beamed before the two couple walked; following Kibum and Kiseop from behind. Kevin and Min Young were walking together; hand in hand happily as they followed the fake couple in front. Min Young suddenly chuckled when she saw Kibum laid his head onto Kiseop’s shoulder, acted if they were a real couple. Kevin who realized this quickly looked at Min Young.

“Geez, Kibum is really annoying.”She blurted and shook her head. Kevin smiled at the comment. It’s true. Sometimes he felt that Kibum is annoying but that’s what he liked about the older guy. Kibum, to Kevin, he’s an annoying funny guy whom can make his problem to fade even if it was just for a while.

“What do you think about Kibum?”

Kevin changed his gaze back to Min Young and urked his eyebrow in confusion. He tilted his head, staring at Min Young who had now kept staring at Kibum from a far. Min Young flashed her look toward Kevin and smiled.

“Isn’t he funny?”Min Young asked again and giggled.

Kevin smiled and slowly nodded at the question which seems to be the answer for the other question earlier. “Have Kiseop told you about it?”Min Young asked again, this time had made Kevin’s smile to fade in response.

He remained silent as they continued to walk which had made Min Young to assume that Kevin must’ve disagreed with it.

“I’m sorry…”Min Young softly spoke, looking down onto her feet. Kevin raised his head up at her and stared at his brother’s girlfriend for a while. He doesn’t know why. Even though he doesn’t really like Min Young for being Kiseop’s girlfriend, he admitted that he felt comfortable to be with her.

She seems so nice and had never made him feel annoyed. And he doesn’t know why though that Min Young always have this kind of aura that had often softened his heart for no reason. Is it him who’s wrong all this time? Was he being too emotional for knowing that he will never get Kiseop. Was he being too jealous on how lovely Kiseop and Min Young were?

Or – did he just can’t accept the fact that he, Kevin Woo is Kiseop’s biological brother?

“I need time to think about it.”Kevin finally spoke after a long time thinking something that isn’t related to their topic a while ago.

Min Young looked up. A weak smile formed on her lips. She slightly shrugged her shoulders and sighed. “I really hope you agree with it.”She smiled again.

“You see, I love Kiseop and I want to be with him. I don’t want to leave him just like what I’ve did last year. But at the same time, I don’t want you and Kiseop to separate.”

Kevin stared at Min Young for a while. His lips were pressed against each other as soon as he heard it. Now, it made Kevin to feel guiltier. It seems like he was the one who are interrupting their relationships. Kevin wanted to hate Min Young but he just can’t now.

She was too nice.

Too nice until Kevin felt afraid that he might hurt her if she found out his feelings toward Kiseop.

“God, how I wish Kiseop hadn’t meet me before.”

 


 

 When the four people done having fun at the amusement park, Kibum planned to take a walk near the mall which is a stone’s throw away from the amusement park. At first, Kevin refused since he wanted to go back home real bad but being as stubborn as he is, Kibum dragged him along which had give Kevin no choice.

The four people entered the mall which is really crowded since Christmas season is coming. Kibum quickly pulled Kevin’s hand and dragged him into a shop where it sells a few accessories and stuffs for Christmas. Kiseop and Min Young was following behind their back as their hands intertwined with each other.

Kibum showed Kevin a Santa hat. Kevin smiled awkwardly but then flashed a look toward Kiseop and Min Young who were flipping some stuffs together. Min Young reached out a pair of pink and red gloves before showing them toward Kiseop.

She let out a giggle and Kiseop took a Santa hat and placed it onto his girlfriend’s head. Both of them chuckled and cutely flipped other stuffs which somehow, had made Kevin to feel jealous. He let out a sigh. Kevin’s head was about to explode now.

Should he let go of his feelings toward Kiseop?

“Kevin?”Kibum waved his hand right in front of Kevin’s eyes which made the younger guy to startle.

“Are you listening?”Kibum questioned.

Kevin blinked his eyes innocently and was speechless. Of course he wasn’t listening. His mind was kept thinking about something else. That’s why he doesn’t want to follow them today. He knew this thing would happen.

Kibum heaved a sigh. He knew, Kevin wasn’t listening at him at all. All the thing that he was focusing during their time together was – Kiseop and Min Young.

And that had made Kibum to feel disappointed.

 

 

 

“Hey, come here!”Kibum shouted and motioned toward the other three to follow him toward a crowd of people. The three of them then walked toward Kibum who had already being squeezed by the crowds. Hardly, the three of them too followed Kibum until they finally get to reach him.

At the center, a man was standing with his smart uniform. He was holding a microphone while walking round and round in front of the crowd.

“Let me explain. We need ten partners to play this game and whoever wins, they will get a special prize.”The man said as he showed a huge teddy bear wearing a Santa hat. The girls started to squeal including Min Young who absolutely love teddy bears.

“I want it~”Min Young pouted as she stared at the teddy bear in amazement.

Kiseop tilted his head toward his girlfriend and smiled.

“Want to try?”He asked.

Min Young looked at him as a sad expression formed on her face.

“But you’re not strong enough. That game is hard, you know.”

Kiseop raised his eyebrow, slightly sulked when Min Young said he wasn’t that strong. Min Young flashed a look toward Kibum and quickly hooked her hand into his arm.

“Let’s go, Kibummie~”She cutely said which had made Kibum to blink his eyes in surprise.

“Eh, why me? You’re heavy.”Kibum refused and showed an annoyed look to her. Min Young pouted and roughly pulled his hand, dragging him to the center. “We’re in!”Min Young smiled at the man. The man nodded and looked back toward the crowd.

“Two more partners!”He shouted.

Kevin and Kiseop looked at Kibum and Min Young from a far. Min Young seems excited and eager to win the prize. Kiseop then changed his gaze toward his brother and smiled. He grabbed Kevin’s hand, caused the blonde to look at him in confusion.

“Let’s join.”Kiseop smiled and pulled Kevin to the center.

“We’re in!”Kiseop held up his hand and smiled at the man. The others looked at them in surprise. Who wouldn’t? They were the only guy partners that joined.

“My brother just loves teddy bears so much.”Kiseop smiled cheesily which made the man to smile in response. “We have enough contestants now. Let’s start the game.”He said.

Kiseop and Kevin took a spot beside Kibum and Min Young. Min Young stared at Kiseop in disbelief when Kiseop flashed a smile at her.

“I’ll show you how strong I am.”He stucked out his tongue toward his girlfriend.

Soon, the game started. The women, except Kevin quickly jumped onto the men’s back before they piggyback them and started to sit up and down. Which partners will be the last standing, is the winner.

Times passed by and one by one partners, started to get out of the game. The only partners that were standing still are, Kiseop and Kevin, Kibum and Min Young and the other one partner.

Kiseop was determined to show his girlfriend how strong he is but that didn’t defeat how determined Kibum and Min Young are to win the game. The only victim here is Kevin, who for real didn’t have anything to do with this situation.

How poor…

“Oof!”A guy beside Kevin and Kiseop suddenly yelled when he stumbled to the side, hitting on Kevin and Kiseop’s side which made them to fall onto the ground. The only partner that is save was – Kibum and Min Young since Kibum managed to dodge Kiseop when he fall.

The atmosphere suddenly went silent when the incident happened. Kevin and Kiseop was laying on the ground with Kevin on top of Kiseop. Both their gazes met with each other. Hearts pounded against each other. Kevin could feel his cheeks redden with the sudden distance that the brothers were having.

Kiseop smiled warmly and chuckled at Kevin.

“We didn’t win.”He blurted. By that, Kevin blinked his eyes and quickly got off from Kiseop’s body. The crowds suddenly squealed when the winner of the game had been revealed. Min Young gladly took the prize from the man and jumped in victory.

Kiseop stood up after being helped by Kevin. He dusted his shirt and smiled at his younger brother. Both of them then looked in front when they felt a presence. Kibum and Min Young were walking toward them with Min Young boasting with her teddy bear.

“You shouldn’t act like you lose. I know you can dodge the guy.”Min Young pouted angrily at her boyfriend. Kiseop placed his hand onto Min Young’s hair, slightly ruffled it and smiled.

“If I win, you wouldn’t get the prize.”

By that, Min Young giggled as she quickly pinched Kiseop’s cheek. Kevin stared at them again. Jealousy filled his heart once again even though he had tried not to. But he can’t help it. Well, after what had happened a few minutes ago. Kevin looked away and sighed as he slipped both of his hands into the pocket.

And this time, Kibum had caught the view….again.

 


 

Kiseop had went to send Min Young home, leaving Kevin and Kibum once again. Kevin thought that Kibum would send him home by his car but it seems like Kibum didn’t. Instead of sending him back home, Kibum suggested Kevin to hang out with him at the basketball court; the place where they used to hang out before.

And even though Kevin was feeling damn tired, he still obeyed Kibum’s request which somehow made Kibum to feel relieved.

The two males had arrived at the basketball court now. They walked toward the bench and sat beside each other. Kevin was feeling weird though. He thought that they were going to play basketball just like before but it seems like his guess was wrong.

Kibum spread his arms wide and placed them on the upper side of the bench, flung his head backward and inhaled the fresh air of Seoul. Meanwhile Kevin was somehow feeling uneasy right now. It feels like Kibum has something to talk to him. But Kevin was just too afraid to ask.

“You love Kiseop, don’t you?”

That question made Kevin’s eyes to widen in disbelief. He tilted his head toward Kibum as his heart started to beat really fast right now. Kevin swallowed a mouthful of his saliva as his eyes were gazing continuously at Kibum.

How did Kibum know?

“What…what are you talking about?”Kevin stuttered and gulped. He looked away, trying to avoid eye contact with the older guy. Kibum slightly glanced at Kevin. He pulled away his back body from the bench and got off both of his arms from the upper side of the bench.

Kibum then intertwined his fingers with each other, hung his head down and sighed.

“The way you looked at Kiseop and Min Young before, I know you were jealous.”Kibum spoke. He was staring on the floor, didn’t bare to have an eye contact with Kevin either. Kevin stared at Kibum. The only he saw was the back of Kibum’s body and head.

He bit his lower lip. Gosh, why did he act so obvious?! Now that Kibum had found out. What should he do?!

“Why Kiseop?"Kibum asked, now his tone was getting lower than before. Kevin blinked his eyes in confusion. Kibum had now looked up at Kevin. Their eyes met with each other. Kevin didn’t reply as Kibum shifted a bit to take a better look on Kevin’s face.

“Because he’s your brother?”

Kevin looked down onto his lap as he let out a sigh. He closed his eyes to ease his mind for a while. He needed to calm down. After it feels like eternity, Kevin finally opened his eyes and sighed once again.

“I just wished Kiseop is not my brother.”Kevin breathed.

By that, Kibum’s lips were pressed against each other; tightly. He gulped at Kevin’s statement which he didn’t expect to come out from Kevin.

“Yes, I-“

“No!”Kevin was cut-off when Kibum interrupted. He blinked his eyes at the older guy in confusion.

Kibum swallowed a mouthful of his saliva.

“Even though I already know what you’re going to say, I’ll still feel hurt.”Kibum murmured which made Kevin to feel more weird. What is Kibum talking about now?

Kibum looked up at Kevin and took a deep breath before he exhaled. His eyes met Kevin’s again as his heart started to thump really hard now.

“Actually, Kevin…”Kibum started.

“I..”

Kevin waited for Kibum to continue despite his heart which was accelerating right now due to his nervous feeling.

“I love Min Young.”