He's Here....Again

Can I Love You?

 

No one’s pov;

 

Eli’s eyes widened in disbelief when he heard it. Is it real? Or was this just a dream? Crossed that. This is a nightmare. “What?”Eli narrowed his eyes toward the boy in front of him. Dongho still hasn’t looked up; didn’t bear to look at Eli after he had confessed.

He swallowed a mouthful of his saliva. His grip onto his knee tighten as cold sweats formed on his forehead. “I – I love you.”Dongho confessed again, shutting his eyes tighter.

Eli was speechless. Does this boy just say that he – loves him?

Is he gay?!

Eli laughed awkwardly, thinking as if this was just a joke. “Don’t be ridiculous. If you think this way would make up for what you’ve done, you’re totally wrong.”Eli beamed, pulling his back body away from the upper side of the chair.

This time, Dongho raised his head up and looked deeply into Eli’s eyes. “I’m saying the truth.”He gulped. Dongho stared at Eli’s eyes, hoping that Eli would realize how sincere he was when he said he loves him.

But looks like Eli didn’t realize it. He rose from his seat, slamming both of his hands onto the table while gritting his teeth in anger. Dongho flinched at the sudden sound and gulped. The other customers started to pay their attention back to the two males.

“Stop this nonsense!”Eli shouted. His breathe was harsh. His chest rose up and down as his face started to turn red because of his uncontrollable anger.

“If you kept appearing in front of me again, I swear I’ll send you to the police.”Eli growled. Dongho’s breathe skipped a bit as he quickly looked down. The customers started to whisper with each other; curious about what was happening between the two males.

Eli walked away, leaving Dongho behind and headed toward the changing room. He slammed the door shut; caused his work mate who was walking passed by the changing room to jump backward.

“What’s wrong with him?”Eli heard his work mate mumbled outside of the room.

Eli laid his back body against the door and sighed. He hung his head low and swallowed a mouthful of his saliva.

What had just happened?

The boy who stalked him and made his life miserable is now confessing that he loves him?

That’s ridiculous!

How can a guy fall in love with a guy?

And the most important is – why does it have to be Eli?


 

Eli woke up the next morning. He sat up on his bed, rubbing his sleepy eyes with both of his hands. He’s not working today. Well, after what happened yesterday, he decided to take a few days off and run away from the stalker boy. He’s sure if he sees the stalker boy again, he’ll beat him up.

Eli got off from his bed and slipped his feet into the slippers. He walked toward the kitchen and headed to the refrigerator. Eli took out a bottle of fresh milk and poured it into a medium sized glass before drinking it.

He put down the glass and sighed. His house was in an eerily silent right now which made him feel at ease. But then, a soft knocks were heard on his front door. Eli’s eyebrow furrowed at the sound and tilted his head in confusion.

“Who’s here in this early?”He mumbled to himself and sighed. Eli headed to the front door lazily and once he reached there, he twisted the door knob. He pulled the door to see who’s outside of his house.

Eli’s lips were pressed against each other tightly as soon as he saw the figure in front of him.

It’s him…again.

Eli’s grip onto the door knob tighten as he tried to hold his anger. He heaved a sigh and without any warning, he shut the door. But before the door was fully shut, Dongho blocked it with his hand and yelped in pain when his hand was squeezed by the door.

Eli’s eyes widened as he pulled back the door. Dongho was groaning in pain while holding his hand, rubbing it gently. “What are you doing?!”Eli growled. His breathe was harsh again.

Dongho cowardly looked down onto the floor and bit his lower lip. Eli stared at Dongho’s swollen hand and sighed. He doesn’t want to let this kid into his house but thinking that he had made this kid hurt, he didn’t have any choice.

“Come in.”Eli sighed, moving aside as he let Dongho entered. He guided Dongho toward the living room and asked him to seat and do not go anywhere. More to warning since he said he’ll kill Dongho if he saw Dongho was wavering around his house.

Dongho sat on the sofa for a few minutes until Eli finally came with an empty bowl and a pack of ice. He approached Dongho and kneeled in front of him. Slowly, he took the pack of ice and pressed it gently onto Dongho’s swollen hand.

Dongho flinched as he felt the pain was sting through his hand. He bit his lower lip and stared at Eli who was gently treating his hand as if he was fragile.

Dongho gulped. The man whom he loved is now being nice to him? Is this just a dream?

A sweet dream.

“If you think that I’ve forgive you about what happened before, you’re wrong.”Eli blurted; which caused Dongho to blink his eyes innocently. His face fell as soon as he heard it and gulped. Eli stopped and sighed.

He looked at Dongho who kept his eyes on the floor. “I think your hand is better now. You can continue doing the same at your house, right?”Eli stood up, putting the ice pack into the bowl and lift it up.

“You know the way out, right?”He questioned and turned around to walk toward the kitchen; leaving Dongho alone at the living room. Dongho bit his lower lip.

No.

This isn’t right.

He had come here not to be kicked out by him again. He needed to make this thing clear. He wanted Eli to accept his heart. He wanted Eli to love him just like the way he loves the muscular guy. Dongho started to chew the bottom of his lip as his heart started to pound really hard.

He doesn’t want to go out. It’s okay though if Eli get mad at him. The only thing he wanted right now is Eli.

Only Eli.

“Why are you still here?”Eli’s voice startled Dongho who was zoning out. Dongho cowardly looked up just to see Eli was standing a few meters away from him. “Do you want me to drag you out again?”Eli narrowed his eyes; now walking toward Dongho.

Dongho gulped and took a deep breathe. He exhaled and tried to relax himself.

“I love you.”Dongho blurted which caused Eli to stare at him coldly. “That’s it. Get out.”Eli gritted his teeth and crossed his arms under his chest.

“No! Please, let me explain.”Dongho stubbornly said. He intertwined his fingers with each other tightly; thinking that it would help him mustered up all his courage.

“I’ve been in love with you – since the first time we met.”