Cruel Coincidence

Can I Love You?

 

No one’s pov;

Hoon was getting ready for his college. He looked into the mirror and smiled when he felt satisfied with his appearance. Hoon took a deep breath and sighed before grabbed his yellow bag onto the table. He then headed toward the kitchen, just to see AJ was preparing foods for him.

AJ was cooking some bacons which is Hoon’s favorite meal. Hoon smiled silently and quickly sat onto the chair; waiting for his lover to serve the breakfast. After waiting for a few minutes, the breakfast was finally served onto the table.

“I don’t have any classes today so I’ll send you.”AJ smiled as he put down a plate of bacons and eggs in front of Hoon. Hoon looked up and innocently stared at his lover.

“You don’t really have to.”He chided as he grabbed a spoon on the table. AJ walked toward the sink, started to wash some dishes. He smiled at Hoon’s response knowing that his lover maybe was feeling scared people might see them together.

“Well, I wanted to. How can I let my baby walk to his college alone?”AJ replied, now resting his back body against the cabinet and crossed his arms under his chest. He was urking his eyebrow arrogantly at Hoon.

Hoon snorted and annoyedly looked at AJ.

“It’s not that you always send me there anyway.”He hummed and inserted a piece of fried eggs into his mouth. AJ shook his head as he pulled his body off the cabinet. He walked gradually toward Hoon and sat in front of him.

“I just feel the need to send you today.”AJ shrugged; caused Hoon to blink his eyes at him. Hoon tilted his head and put down his spoon onto the plate. He placed both his hands onto the table and stared at AJ for a few minutes.

“Is there something wrong?”Hoon questioned. His right eyebrow rose.

AJ chuckled at the question knowing that Hoon was worrying too much. “There is.”AJ smiled and brought his face closer toward Hoon.

“I think I’ve been in love with you too much.”He whispered before pecking on Hoon’s lip; caused Hoon to pull his head backward.

“YAH!”Hoon yelled. AJ snickered and got off from his chair before headed toward the living room, leaving Hoon alone at the dining table. Hoon heaved a sigh and rested his chin onto his palm as he watched AJ left.

A small smile formed on his lips as he slightly chuckled.

Yup, he’s having a problem too.

He had been in love with AJ…too much.

 


 

The car was strolling on the road. The road was busy today probably because it’s weekdays. Hoon remain silent at his seat and stared outside off the window as his arms crossed under his chest. Meanwhile, AJ was focusing on the road trying to not make any mistakes while driving. He needed to drive carefully or else they’ll get involved in accident and Hoon will be late for his class.

“I’ll pick you up today too.”AJ broke the silent; caused Hoon to tilt his head toward him. His eyebrow rose.

“Do you really don’t have classes?”Hoon asked; feeling a little weird.

“Don’t tell me you skipped classes, AJ.”Hoon beamed caused AJ to chuckle. His eyes were still focusing on the road.

“I didn’t. Believe me.”AJ replied calmly as a warm smile formed on his kitty-lips. Hoon heaved a sigh and rested his back body against the seat as his arm crossed under his chest. They were in silent until they arrived at Hoon’s college.

Hoon unbuckled his seat belt and was about to get out from the car when AJ grabbed his arm; caused him to stop. Hoon stared at AJ weirdly. His eyebrow furrowed in confusion. AJ looked so weird today and it made him feel worried toward his lover.

AJ slightly sighed and stared at Hoon before a small smile graven on his lips.

“Don’t you think it’s time for us to reveal our secret?”AJ questioned.

Hoon’s heart beat faster as soon as he heard it. His eyes blinked in surprise when he just heard what AJ said. Is he crazy? Revealing that biggest secret to public? Does he have a mind right now?

“Stop joking.”Hoon muttered under his breath and sighed. He was about to go out when AJ yanked him back in. Hoon looked at AJ. He was serious, not joking.

“Let’s just date freely.”AJ said and smiled warmly at his lover. Hoon swallowed a mouthful of his saliva and shook his head no. He stared into AJ’s eyes deeply and sighed.

“You know what’ll happen if we do that, right?”Hoon blurted worriedly.

AJ’s plan was completely insane!

“Chill up, babe. There’re many other men like us. You don’t have to worry.”AJ grinned widely, hoping to receive a positive response from Hoon at the same time. But his smile faded when Hoon shook his head weakly.

“We’ll talk about this later, okay?”Hoon smiled weakly. AJ heaved a sigh and slightly nodded. He slowly loosen his grip onto Hoon’s arm and let Hoon out off the car. Hoon weakly got off the car and shut the door. He tighten his grip onto his bag and headed toward the gate.

“Hoon!”AJ called; caused Hoon to stop. Hoon turned around and saw AJ got off from his car. He jogged toward his lover and stood in front of him. Then, AJ gave Hoon a comfort hug and patted Hoon’s back which caused Hoon to panic.

What if the people saw them?!

“Have a blast on your classes.”AJ said as he broke the hug. He then grinned widely and walked back to his car, leaving Hoon who was in shocked there. Hoon watched as the car left and sighed as he looked down onto his feet.

“AJ, are you serious?”

 


 

Soo Hyun sat silently on his desk. His fingers intertwined with each other as he rested his chin onto the back of his hands. He was staring at space blankly while kept thinking about something.

Something that made him felt worried.

Something that made him felt lost.

Something that made him felt…..jealous.

-Flashback-

Soo Hyun helped his patient walked out off the clinic room. His patient was having a pain on his shoulders that caused him to hardly move his hand. Soo Hyun gladly treat his patient. It’s his job anyway.

The two of them walked toward the car park. Soo Hyun had called the patient’s relative to pick him up since he can’t leave the clinic during the morning shift. Both of them waited a few minutes before a blue car stopped in front of them.

The window slid down, revealing the driver who happens to be a woman. Soo Hyun smiled warmly and opened the door before letting his patient to enter the car carefully. He can’t let anything that will distract the patient’s shoulders or else his condition will get worse.

When his patient safely got into the car, Soo Hyun shut the door and bowed before the car finally left. A small smile formed on his lips as he turned around, ready to go back to the clinic. But when he turned, his eyes were caught on a guy.

The guy that had made him confused with something.

Soo Hyun smiled, wanted to put on a prank on him just like what he always did.

He was about to walk toward him when he saw a tall guy walked out off the car while calling for the guy’s name. Soo Hyun stopped for a while. His eyebrow urked in confusion.

That’s AJ.

Soo Hyun remained silent at his spot but then his eyes widened when he saw – AJ was hugging Hoon. It was not a friendly hug. That kind of hug was kinda different. It had feels in it. Something called…love.

Soo Hyun gulped. Somehow, his heart was broken by the view. He doesn’t know why though. Seeing Hoon being hugged by someone else made him crazy. It’s as if Hoon shouldn’t be with other guy except him.

When AJ broke the hug, Soo Hyun quickly turned around. He walked away and headed back to his clinic. Who knows AJ might kiss Hoon after he had gave him that loving hug?

-End of Flashback-

Soo Hyun heaved a sigh as he closed his eyes. This thing made him crazy. He doesn’t know why but he thinks that something was weird whenever he saw Hoon.

Ever since he laid his eyes on Hoon, he can’t help but thinking about the younger guy. He knew this was weird but could he really – for God sake – fall in love with him?

He knew that feelings.

It was the same when he first met AJ in States. Soo Hyun had fall for him when they were studying at the college there. He confessed of course, but AJ nicely rejected him. It made him sad the day when he confessed to AJ and the day when AJ rejected him. He had a miserable life after that thing happen but thanked God he managed to get over with it.

And now, this happen.

Soo Hyun had now falling for Hoon who happens to be AJ some kind of…lover. He’s not sure but that’s what his instinct told him. What should he do now?

How can he face this kind of torture?