After Story: Eli & Dongho

Can I Love You?

 

Eli waited patiently in front of the door, his fingers tapped continuously onto his elbow as he slightly glanced at the changing room. It had been almost five minutes now and Dongho still haven't finish yet.

"Are you done?"Eli finally asked, a little loud so that the younger could hear him.

"Umm, I think this shirt doesn't suit me."Dongho replied from the changing room. A few moments passed and soon, the door opened, revealing a young guy in his eighteen with a black jeans and pink shirt. There was a few splats design at the corner of the shirt. Eli pulled away his back body off the wall and stared at the younger in confusion when his right eyebrow rose.

"What do you think?"Dongho questioned. He bit his lower lip, started to blush when Eli was somehow examining him nonstop.

"Out of all colors, why does it need to be pink?"Eli crossed his arms as his eyebrows furrowed at the view. Seriously, Dongho did look good in that shirt but pink? That's so girly.

"I like pink. It's cute."Dongho pouted but the only thing he got was a laugh from the muscular guy.

"Pinks are only for girls, Dongho. You're a man."Eli pointed out, slightly shaking his head in embarrassment. The other workers in the mall started to whisper with each other, especially when they saw Dongho wearing a light pink shirt. But Eli knew that's not what they were gossiping right now. They were talking about their date, to be honest.

Two men came to a shopping mall, buying some clothes together and Dongho was acting all cutesy-tootsy toward Eli, of course the people will wondered about their relationship. But Eli doesn't really care about it. It's up to the others to think about it because right now, the only thing he wanted was to be with Dongho.

The boy who had become his lover now.

And he loves him so much.

"No, it's not. There's no rule that only girls are allowed to wear pink."Dongho protested, showing Eli a pair of puppy eyes, hoping that the muscular guy would agree with him. There's no way other people can critics about his favorite color. But in response, Eli face-palmed himself and sighed, which had made Dongho to assume that the muscular guy won't agree to him.

"Are you sure you're going to meet him with that pink shirt?"He questioned.

Dongho was taken aback for a while. His eyebrows furrowed in response once he heard it. Slowly, Dongho looked at himself. The pink shirt was somehow hurting his eyes but he still wanted to wear it though. He doesn't think that he looked good in this shirt but he still loves it.

"S-So what? We're going to meet for the first time so he need to at least now a little fact about me. Besides, I'm going to live with him soon."Dongho awkwardly spoke, with an arrogant tone as he looked at Eli.

Eli suddenly went silent. His lips were pressed against each other when he heard it. He doesn't know how he should response to Dongho's statement. It's true that Dongho will no longer live with him soon and he can't deny the fact. But thinking that he can no longer been greeted by the kid every morning somehow hurt him in the heart.

Eli was too afraid that this thing will happen when Dongho first time said that he had met his family.

Even though he knew this thing will happen, his heart still can't get use with the pain. And the pain became bigger especially when Dongho was the one who said it out loud right in front of his face. 

"Eli?"Dongho searched for Eli's face which had lowered down onto the floor now. The younger bit his lower lip, knowing that he had said something that he shouldn't. God, why is he so stupid? Both males were completely silent as none of them spoke. Both were drowned with each other's thoughts.

"It's okay if you don't think this shirt suits me. I'll find another color."Dongho broke the silent and quickly went back to the changing room. He shut the door, laying the back of his body against it as he took a deep breath. Dongho's heart was beating really hard right now.

He felt guilty.

He shouldn't say it. Eli will get hurt, he knew it but yet, Dongho still didn't manage to take care of his own words. God, if only he could turn back the time. He doesn't want the muscular guy to feel hurt. If he did, Dongho will feel hurt too. And Eli wasn't the only one who'll feel sad when Dongho leave.

The younger was feeling the same too.

And that's when his puffy cheeks wetted.

 

 

 

 

The two males were walking with each other now. There was quite a huge gap between them. Dongho was too afraid to get closer toward the muscular guy and Eli was too hurt to get closer to the younger. Dongho slightly glance at his lover who's still looking down onto the road while they walked. He could see how blank Eli's eyes right now, as if he was been hypnotized.

"Eli.."Dongho called, biting his lower lip and gulped cowardly. But Eli didn't say anything. Instead, the muscular guy kept walking, almost leaving Dongho behind. And that totally made the younger's heart to feel hurt.

"I'm sorry.."The younger apologized. His steps stopped, eyes were looking down onto his feet guiltily. Eli stopped once he heard it. Slowly, he turned back just to see the younger's body was shaken. He's sure that Dongho was trying to hold in his tears. He knew Dongho too well now.

"I...I didn't mean to..hurt you."Dongho started to sob, tears were falling from his eyes now. Eli stood there in silent. He wanted to just go and hug the younger, comforted him and said that he's fine. But he was afraid that he can't let him go once he had hugged him. And Eli was feeling really mad about it.

"We can't be late."Eli spoke, turned back around and continued to walk. But as he took a few steps forward, a pair of hand wrapped around his waist, with a firm chest pressed tightly against his back. Eli could feel Dongho's heart was pounding hard against his body, knowing that the younger was feeling the same as he feel.

"I don't want to go."Dongho sobbed, started to nuzzle his face against Eli's back.

"If I need to leave you then I will not meet him today. I just want to be with you."

Eli could felt how heavy his heart felt when he heard it. This is just not right. He shouldn't be the wall for Dongho's happiness yet he was scared to let Dongho go. Slowly, after taking a few deep breathes, Eli raised his hand up and took Dongho's hand on his stomach as he turned around to face the younger.

Dongho's eyes were red now. Eli gulped silently and wiped the tears on the younger's cheek before he lifted Dongho's chin up. A smooth peck was placed on Dongho's lips, making the younger to slowly shut his eyes to enjoy the smooth short kiss. It lasted for a few moments when Eli finally pulled away, staring deeply into Dongho's eyes. A gentle and warm smile formed on Eli's lips as he gently ruffled Dongho's hair.

"You're so stubborn."



 

Dongho was looking down onto his laps. His grip onto the cloth on his knee tighten as he gulped nervously. He was wearing the pink shirt now even though he had said that he wouldn't wear it for today. But Eli was being too stubborn and forced the younger to wear it and Dongho could do nothing except to listen to him.

"Are you nervous?"The guy in front of Dongho chided as he searched for the younger's face.

Dongho raised his head up, looking at the man with red hair cowardly. The man was smiling gently at him. His hair was neatly comb but he had this kind of bed hairstyle that made Dongho to assume that the man in front of him has a good sense of fashion. Especially when the clothes he was wearing right now was casual yet lovely.

"Are you sure...that..I'm your brother?"Dongho questioned and gulped, which earned a soft chuckle from the red-haired man. The man in front of him quickly laid both of his hand onto the table, making his body to move a little closer toward Dongho.

"I wouldn't meet you here if I'm not sure you are."The man said and giggled. Dongho somehow felt relieved at the answer. But to tell the truth, he wasn't feeling comfortable with this new brother of him. Well, of course he wouldn't. They just met today and there's a lot of things that Dongho didn't knew about him.

"So, from now on, you should call me Kiseop hyung, Dongho-ah."The red-haired man smiled lovingly, making Dongho to blush just to think of it. Calling him hyung. He really never thought of it. But that name somehow made Dongho to feel loved especially the way his new brother was acting right now, Dongho's sure that the man is really nice.

"Kiseop hyung..Yeah, I will call you that."Dongho smiled. Kiseop blinked his eyes in awe. He clasped his palms against each other. His heart was squealing, yelling in enjoyment once he heard Dongho called him hyung. Finally, the day that he had been waiting all this while. He finally got to meet his real long lost brother.

"You're so cute! I can't wait until you move to our house."Kiseop giggled at the thought. But Dongho's smile faded when he heard it. Eli's image started to cross his mind now. His heart was feeling heavy. He doesn't want to leave Eli but he doesn't want to get separated from his new brother either.

"Are you okay, dongsaeng?"Kiseop concernly asked as he searched for the younger's face. Dongho bit his lower lip hard and looked up at Kiseop. He was feeling hesitated right now.

"If I don't live with you....would that be okay?"

Kiseop blinked his eyes in confusion once he heard it. His eyebrows furrowed, trying to think what could be the reason Dongho doesn't want to live with him. Does he look like a bad brother to Dongho?

"But why?"Kiseop questioned back, starting to feel worried.

Dongho heaved a sigh. His hands were sweating right now despite the cool air-conditioner that was operating inside the restaurant. The pounding against his heart was threatening him to explode. Dongho slowly shut his eyes, trying to relax his mind for a bit until he opened them back, now looking at Kiseop.

"There's someone...someone whom I can't leave. He needs me and I need him. It'll be really painful to see him let me go and I know it'll much more painful for him to see me leave, so..."Dongho sighed. The tears in his eyes were swelling, waiting it's time to fall.

Kiseop slowly pulled back his body. He silently sighed, knowing how Dongho was feeling. It was the same to how he felt when Kevin left. The pain was too unbearable.

Slowly, Kiseop's lips curled up. He searched Dongho's face and smiled brightly toward the younger.

"I wouldn't force you. You have the right to live with someone you love."

And by that, Dongho's face lit up. He blinked his eyes happily, knowing what Kiseop meant. Dongho grabbed Kiseop's free hand, squeezing it tightly to show how thankful he felt when Kiseop didn't force him to leave his lover. Words cannot describe how grateful he felt but just by seeing the younger's eyes, Kiseop knew his younger brother's feeling was overwhelming with happiness.

"Oh, may I know the person that had captured my little brother's heart?"Kiseop questioned as he lifted Dongho's chin up, making the younger to look at him.

"Eli."Dongho replied.

"Ellison Kim."He proudly said.