Day 16

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35

Yesterday felt like a rollercoaster but you were thankful that it ended quickly after you left since the main character was not present, the fight shouldn't continue until later. After washing up, you make your way outside SM where the driver awaits for you. You woke up early and didn't want to wake up the girls who were either sleeping or already out doing their schedule.

"Morning ________ are you ready?" You greet the driver who you actually found was nice and chill ever since the time you became Girls Generations manager.

"Good morning! Ummm kinda haha."

"You will be fine haha, take it easy." You nod and head inside the van

"So the director tells me to introduce you to the producer of the show but because your name doesn't give away your identity as a female you should be okay.

"Oh really? Do I look like a male right now?" The driver quickly looks at you up and down before heading off on the road.

"Hmm you could definitely pass to be honest just be charismatic and try not to be too shy, Seulgi will be there to help you out." 

"Right, okay I will do my best." You felt your nerves ease a bit more. 

After arriving you notice the producers and a few idols including Seulgi waiting outside for your arrival, the cameras were already filming the van. You took a deep breath in and hoped that you wouldn't disappoint anyone and also not get recognized by anyone from home which includes parents and school mates.

"Oh it appears that out first lead has arrived~" You hear girls voices outside as the driver opens the door.

You remain calm and proceed to introduce yourself as the door opens revealing you. You notice Seulgi acting surprised along with the other idols who were curious to who you are.

"Yes trainee please introduce yourself!" 

"Yes hello everyone my name is _______ and I'm a trainee from SM Entertainment, thank you and please look after me." 

"Ooooh Seulgi ssi, have you come across this trainee before?"

"I have! He is really talented and to see him act already will be interesting." You smile as you felt shy towards Seulgis choice of words.

"Alright here is th script for the MV we are filming, the song is called Deep Blue Eyes which means you will need to put these blue contacts in. Get yourself comfortable with the structure." You nod and begin reading on the sidelines while the girls begin their solo parts.

You noticed the idols with Seulgi were Somi, Moonbyul, Sohee and a few others you knew. It was such a great opportunity for you despite how bad the director is, you still had to thank him for this offer. It was your first time wearing contacts so you were a bit nervous as you were very sensitive when it came to objects near your eyes.

After 15 minutes you finally managed to put them in, you only have 15 minutes left before your 30 minute study was finished so you quickly inserted all information from the script into your brain. 

"Act confused here okay, then act interested in Seulgi hmmm fair enough, pin your hand on the wall... lean in... and kiss...ARGH." You were panicking, if you were going to end up kissing Tiffany then you should've at least practice more with her.

You knew that the two sisters were joking but now you really wished they were being serious. How could you easily kiss someone like this even if you like them and admired them.

"You ready _______?"

"Uhh sure." You head off in front of a fountain where you will get slightly wet while turning around looking serious.

You cringed at the thought of you trying to look cool but you wanted to do this for yourself and obviously Seulgi as she is your friend and this was her project from the start.

"Action!" You hear the song playing from a certain time period as you turn back as if someone called you.

"Cut! Nice not bad ______" You were shocked that the director felt satisfied with your one shot but nonetheless, you were complimented and it felt good to hear it from a director.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter