Day 24

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 48

"Ow." You say as you found yourself feeling a harsh impact on your chest. 

Opening your eyes, you notice Krystals head on your shoulder with her arm wrapped around your chest. You blink in confusion as you try to calm yourself. She still had this effect on you after how many weeks.  You continue to stare at her as she continued to sleep peacefully. It was the only good sleep she got since the last tie you saw her. It wasn't long before you heard a knock on your bedroom door. 

"You two up yet?" You noticed it was Ambers voice so you swiftly got out of Krystals hold to open the door.

"Morning, I am but Krystal is still out." 

"Not surprised, she had it hard for the last couple of days. Sunmi and Mark are on their way, Mark went with Sunmi to plan how to execute the evidence so we can get rid of the director later."

"Ahh so that's why he didn't follow us to the hotel." 

 

**knock knock**

 

"That's them." Amber says as Taeyong rushes to open the door.

"Who's here?" You both turn to Krystal who was sluggishly waking up.

"Sunmi and Mark, here to discuss about the plan for later today."

"That's today? Wow... how long as I away for...?"

"Don't worry too much about it right now, what matters is that you're safe." Sunmi says as she pops behind Amber with some food.

"Here you guys eat this, you need to eat." Sunmi places containers of kimchi jjigae for you guys onto the table.

As both you and Krystal decide to wash up, Sunmi and Mark organizes the evidence that was gathered by everyone prior to today. 

 

"Finally ________ will just need to present all of this to the head meeting."

"Can I really do all this? It's pretty scary as a nobody like me to go up against power like that." You say with a concerned tone.

"Out of all of us, only you can do it. I believe you can change life around for all of us." Taeyong says making you feel more at ease.

"Thanks, I will try my best."

"Don't forget, you changed all our lives, Girls Generation unnies, Seulgi, Irene unnie, Jessica unnie and us." Amber says as she pats your back.

You looked towards Krystal who was staring back at you. She slightly nodded to confirm that what Amber said was right.

"Alright, let's gather everyone and head back to the dorm. We need everyone present! Fighting!" You say encouragingly.

Everyone else: "Fighting~!"

 

As you guys head to the first floor you suddenly noticed that your phone wasn't in your pocket. 

"Ahh damn I forgot my phone in the room, I'll meet you guys in the van." The crew nods as they head out while you run back to retrieve it.  

As you run back you saw two figures leaving your room as they close the door behind them. Feeling scared you tried to leave but got caught.

"______!" You turn around hearing the one voice you did not expect to hear.

"Mom..." You mutter in fear.

Anxiety began to crawl up from the ground and overtake your mind. Your parents were walking closer but you couldn't move, you wanted to run back to the others but felt like an ant about to be crushed by a human.

"Where the hell were you!? What is this? You f$%king dyed your hair, wearing new clothes... YOU THINK YOUR ALL THAT." You suddenly get smacked by your mom leaving a mark on your cheek.

"I told you that your mum would find out, your teacher told us that you caused so much trouble that you actually went off and did your own things. Maybe you needed more discipline just as your mom keeps telling me." You lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter