Day 11 II

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

Irene pushed you on the toilet seat while she straddles your waist. You feel your spine shiver down your back as your eyes tried to look away but couldn't at such sight. With Seolhyun you took things slow and respected her more than yourself despite your needs, this was a first for you. Irene began to breathe hot air on your neck while slowly moving towards your ears. It was such a tease. She snickered seeing you look so submissive. Before anything went further you tried to get her off, without making a lot of skin contact but she really pinned you down with her small body. Realizing that you were able to lift her up, you grab her legs and swiftly turn around while carrying her so she was sitting on the toilet seat and with that chance you ran out of the bathroom, forgetting that reason why you there at the first place.

You walk back to your seat with weak legs and a face pale than paper.

"You good?" Taeyong asks as he noticed your anxious aura.

"Huh oh yeah, I'm fine." 

"You sure?"

"Yep, positive." You say as you try give your calmest smile to him.

It wasn't long left before you guys finally arrived to Jeju Island. Looking outside you were amazed by how pretty it was already, nature at it's finest. One by one idols began to hop off and grab their suitcase along with you talking to Taeyong.

Walking out of the airport you noticed more fans but not as much as it was in Incheon. It was still pretty overwhelming with the flashes surrounding you. It wasn't long before you were in the van along with Girls Generation. 

"So since it's our first day, we usually play in our hotels pool and spa, __________ keen to go swimming?" Sunny asked you.

"Yep, luckily I brought my tank top and shorts for this haha." You reply back.

"Great, everyone will be there so it's gonna be fun." Thinking about it you felt a bit uneasy.

Kai would be there, all these other male idols will be there and they could probably eye out the girls yet it probably wasn't their first time. Even the girls might eye out the male idols abs or biceps. You questioned yourself why you would be thinking about this when it's none of your business and we are all old enough to be attracted to bodies.

'Am I jealous?' You whispered to yourself.

"What was that?" Taeyeon who was sitting next to you asked but you just brushed it off.

"Oh nothing just got lost in my thoughts." The girls nodded and proceeded to do their own thing.

After arriving you unpack your bag in the room with Girls Generation, you noticed their cute interactions with each other when deciding who is going to sleep in which room. Nonetheless you were excited to have a swim and be at peace. Since the girls used to separate themselves into 2, 2, 2, 2, 1 per room before the departure of Jessica, there was a spare room that you took. It was smaller but still very cosy.

"_______ hurry and change, we will meet in the lounge after."

"Okay sure." You say from inside your room.

Taking out your tighter sports bra, you start to strip and put that on followed by white broad shorts and a black tank top. Just before you were able to put your top on, you heard a voice calling out for Taeyeon while your door was opening. Turning around you noticed a flushed and shocked Seulgi.

"Oh my god! Sorry ________." Seulgi said and closed the door strongly.

Silence occupied the room as you just stood there as if you were paralyzed. 

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter