Day 17

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38

"_________!"

"_________!"

Ugh what? I could hear my name being shouted from the main room. I sluggishly open the door to a full house, literally everyone who was in on the plan was here. I could see Taeyong trying not to laugh which put me in a weird spot, why was that dork laughing for? I should've noticed it earlier when I saw a laptop open with Seulgi covering her face with a pillow. No way...

"Our mv is out for only the cast to see." Oh my god it was exactly the situation I imagined.

Krystal and Jessica casually sitting on the couch while some girls were glaring at the screen and the rest were shocked; annoying Taeyong in the back covering his mouth only made me want to punch him.

"Hahaha... is that so?"

"Yeah, why don't you watch it with us?" Amber says knowing exactly how the girls would react, in other words she was also enjoying it like Taeyong.

"Haha.. haha... uh sure." I hesitated but ended up sitting next to Seulgi as she pressed play.

I could feel eyes not only on the screen but on me too, the fact that I might give out any reaction that could make matters worse only motivated me to maintain a poker face. I knew I would make a reaction seeing myself but knowing that the kiss part was just slowly approaching made me anxious.

"Ohhh it's coming!" I hear Luna shout as the of the song reached.

The angles and filming made the whole image different compared to when I was just acting. The whole 'walking towards the girl' and 'tapping her against the wall' looked so much more dramatic.

"Ahhhhh!" 

"OOOOOH"

"It's here it's here!"

Finally the kiss scene showed, it was in slow motion and all I could do was just keep my poker face game strong. I knew I was heating up by the second.

"Hmmmmm, you did well..." 

"Yeah... for a beginner you acted really well." 

I thanked everyone for their compliments. I knew the girls who liked me forced a smile but I know they were proud of me too despite their hidden feelings of jealousy that showed very well through body language. I looked over at Soojung who was smiling at me, it felt good to see a smile on her face but overall it was great to see her. I felt like I hadn't seen her in ages but it was understandable, the whole drama filming she had and other work probably filled her whole daily schedule up. 

"The mv will release next week so you have no objections at all?" Seulgi asks.

"Not at all, if everyone is okay with it then so am I." 

"Sweet, now time to talk business right?" Seulgi says while looking at Taeyeon.

"Right so as you all know that SM holds a meeting every 5 years to see if there is any need for a change in director, well we decided to gather evidence to get our current director out."

"Ehh!? I thought the original plan was to find out what his plans with us were?" Victoria asks.

We caught Victoria up since she had been away for so long, last time I saw her was during my first week in SM just before she had to leave to China. We let her know the relation between Kai and the director, the incident where Sica and I overheard a bit of their plans and the picture I took of the two leaving in a car etc. She was overall shocked but who wouldn't be?

"I see, well how are we gonna gather more evidence?"

"I could try block the cameras or what not for a bit, maybe try disconnect them by hacking into the system so when ______ takes a few videos or photos of past recordings of the director, she will not be seen at all." Taeyong included which we all thought was a pretty good idea.

"WHAT IS THIS!?" We all turn towards the door that just opened.

"Oh my god...." I say in shock as we see Mark looking so c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter