Day 500

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue chapter

"_____" You look towards the door which appeared Soojung.

"Hey! Aren't you supposed to be focusing on your drama?" You turn off the music that you were practising to.

"Psh am I not allowed I visit my own girlfriend...?" You blushed but instantly shook your head.

"That's what I thought, I wanted to see how you were going with your practise. The evaluations are coming up right?"

"Yeah, I'm so nervous but I'm happy I got to see you now... I missed... you.." You shyly smiled.   

Krystals face began to heat up. You haven't seen each other for 2 weeks and your smile still had an impact on her. Short silence filled the room as you both drowned in fluster. 

"Do you want to go for a ride?" Soojung suggested which you nodded and began to make your way out with her, shoulder to shoulder.

"Sorry for bringing this up but how are your parents?" 

"No it's okay, I think they're okay well I haven't exactly contacted them ever since last year." You thought carefully about the events that happened from that time the girls including Taeyong and Mark went to your school and caused another massive change in your life.

 

**FLASHBACK**

 

The new director and Taeyong went with you back home on that same day. In order to explain everything to your parents, your best friend Taeyong thought it would be good for him and the new director to go with you to make sure your parents notice the accomplishments you have made. As you opened the door, your nerves began to rise but it wasn't long before you heard your father shouting from his office.

"______! Have you applied for the scholarship yet!?"

"...No..." You say almost in a whisper but didn't go unnoticed by your mother.

"What have we been tel...." Your mother stopped talking as she saw the guests you brought.

"Jeez... didn't know we were having guests _____?" Your mother says in a polite tone with a hint of anger.

"Apologies for the intrusion, my name is Nam So Young, CEO of SM Entertainment and this is Lee Taeyong from NCT. We are here to discuss a trainee contract with your daughter along with clearing up any misunderstandings you have on her." You admired how professional the new CEO was for talking to your mother like that.

"W...WHAT A trainee!? That's nonsense, my daughter!?" You hear your father say as he pops out with heavy footprints making your way.

"So instead of studying to become a doctor you bring some scammer in our house!?" It was your mothers turn to fire back towards you three standing by the door.

"Here is my card, you are free to do your own research about me." The CEO gives her card to my father who was in confusion while your mother was fuming with anger. 

"I don't care! Our daughter has just been clubbing, transforming into some devil child while she was in Korea!" You felt a tear fall from your face as the hatred kept hitting you.

"NO SHE WASN'T! She saved my friends from getting assaulted, it was her that helped other idols in SM Entertainment from getting abused by the previous CEO! Why do you keep hurting her like that? All she was trying to do was be happy and she never got that from studying to be a doctor, she studied because it made her happy when her own parents were proud of her. Did you even realize that your daughter was getting bullied by the whole school, the teachers were also part of it. They were injure her, send death threats to her and it even got to the point where she was left alone in Korea until she met us and we are so proud of what she has done and how strong she is. Whatever that hell of a school told you was absolutely bull$hit!" Everyone was shocked over Taeyongs sudden outburst.  

Your parents were speechless. Because of your poor environment, it made your parents force you to work harder to become a doctor which eventually made them get this impression that if you didn't work hard, you were useless. Your mother always had a drinking problem where when she was sober she was nice but when drunk she becomes extra strict. You knew you had good times with her but she always thought that your idols were just a distraction from your studies. Your father on the other hand just wanted you to earn enough money so you three could spend the rest of your lives with no worry. He didn't know how to express his love towards you but nonetheless found it easy to hurt you verbally when you did something wrong rather than knowing how to praise you when you did something good.  

"It's okay Taeyong. Mum, Dad... To be honest right now I don't really care whether you accept the decision for me to go or not, I don't care whether you believe that I got bullied in school but I just want you to know what you did was wrong. Threatening me like that without knowing the full story was something that hurt me more than getting physically beaten up at school. I made my decision to go back to Korea, I'm going to become a trainee and I will earn money while doing so. I want to be surrounded by people I care for and they care for me too so this is my good bye. I will... contact you when I'm ready..." You didn't allow any room for them to reply as you walked back nervously.

 

**END OF FLASHBACK**

 

"Even though we contacted last year, I'm glad to see some improvements in our relationship. Might just be because I was sending money to them but they are slowly accepting it." You suddenly felt a hand hold onto yours.

"Well we are always here for you." You reply by holding onto Soojung's hand. 

 

"We are here!" You get out of the van and looked around.

"Namsan Tower?" You ask while Soojung puts her disguise on that you were very familiar with.

"Of course, and they're all waiting for you too hehe." 

Thw two of you walk hand in hand up the stairs where you finally see the faces of the ones you care about the most.

"_____! You see a running Seohyun going for a hug with you accepted happily.

"Didn't think Seohyun missed _____ that much." Sooyoung says which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter