Day 2 II

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5:

I was beaten up once again. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything but I felt proud for once. One day they will all soon realize that I never did anything wrong but in the meantime, I'll just endure it. I limped my way through an alleyway just in case I get spotted by any of my peers. I leaned against the wall and couldn't hold my weight anymore as I fell on the ground. I looked towards my right as I saw a light, the exit from this scary alleyway but it didn't bother me. Before I knew it, I got sleepy, it was exhausting getting beaten up to be honest, painful but tiring. Slowly but easily, I began to drift off to sleep. 

I was dreaming about freedom while I could hear F(x) song, 'Airplane'. It was refreshing, I saw a bunch of shadows in front of me muttering things I couldn't understand. I was just so immersed in the music that I slowly began to wake up. 

 

**muttering**

 

I could hear the music getting quieter and the mutters getting louder. At this pace, I couldn't hear the song anymore and I was opening my eyes revealing a blurry sight. 

"Are you okay? Can you hear us now?" I heard clear.

"Yea...yeah I'm okay...thank you..." I said quietly as my vision began to get back to normal.

"You should go to a hospital, you look like you're in a lot of pain right now!" I was confused, why would a stranger be so nice to me.

As I tried standing up, I felt multiple hands grabbing on to me, helping me stand. As I looked at their faces wanting to thank them again, I was shocked to see 3 beautiful angels in front of me.

"..." Why can't I say anything? I should be nice, oh my god ______ get a grip.

"Oh we are not bad people don't worry!" 

"I know!" I nod furiously slightly making the girls surprised.

I mentally beat myself up, how could I act so disrespectful in front of 3 angels that I admired for so long.

"Sorry, just not used to seeing my idols so casually when I'm a huge fan of yours, especially in my situation, I'm okay! No need to bother yourselves, you guys must be tired." I smiled, not wanting them to waste their time on a nobody like me.

"It's 6:09pm at the moment, we will take you home. It's too dark for you to stay out this late." I tried to deny it but they kept pestering me which I kind of enjoyed and I think they caught on.

"Okay, thank you so much... Really appreciate your help." I tried walking but my ankle seemed to be twisted which explained why it was so hard to limp here.

I could feel the care they had for me as they held onto me tightly. I stared at the one on my right. It was Im Yoona, my first ever bias in Girls' Generation until I got to know the others, I still love her though! I noticed how worried she was of me as she had both hands linked on my arm, holding some of my weight. She really is a true goddess in real life.

Behind me was Seo Juhyeon or also known as Seohyun, the maknae. I didn't think she would be this angelic and caring in person. She was holding my hips which helped ease the pain a lot. Expected of a smart and mature idol like herself. I feel so lucky to have met her.

I looked towards my left to see the last but not least, Kwon Yuri, my current bias in Girls' Generation, why? She always made me laugh and I loved her more when I notic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter