Day 11 V

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

A few minutes passed before the girls left the bathroom, leaving you and Krystal in the stall. You thought that you two were so close but neither of you moved, even if you loosen your grip you had on her waist.

"Who likes who..." You muttered which Krystal heard clearly. 

"_____..."

"Sorry... you must be uncomfortable... I...you can go...I shouldn't bother you..." You slowly get up shaking a bit.

"Are you okay?" Krystal asks you but your head was overpowering your thoughts.

"I... I am sorry for what I have done..." 

"Snap out of it!" Krystal suddenly slaps your face making you blink twice, and hard.

"Soojung..." You put your hand on your face where Krystal slapped you but it didn't hurt, it felt... refreshing?

"Are you back now?"

"Yeah, I guess I'm just overwhelmed by what I heard."

"It's okay, if it's too much for you, you can just try ignore it..." It was easy for Krystal to say but you couldn't just brush it off.

Yes you did like Krystal, well you idolized her for the longest time, who wouldn't fall for her, you are just lucky to become friends with her which you always dreamed off.  For your idol friends to assume that you like Krystal just from saving her from Kai made you feel nervous, would they create a distance from you due to that assumption? 

"Oh wait... they also said that they all like you, don't you feel good?" Krystal asks.

"I like them too, it's not like they are all interested in me like Irene so of course I feel good." Krystal chuckles.

"You dumb." Krystal says as she smacks your arm.

You both head out of the stall and out of the bathroom but due to the recklessness of you both being in the small stall, you trip onto your stomach; along with her falling on top of you. 

"Aiya!" You say as you rub your head, forgetting the fact that Krystal fell on top of you shrieking.

"What was that!?" You hear the door open with some of your idol friends rushing in.

"________? Soojungah?" You heard Tiffany say as you turn your head to see Krystal.

You were worried what they would think so you look at Krystal for answers but it didn't help when her face were just inches away from yours.

 

**few minutes later**

 

"So you got some explaining to do, both of you." Irene says as all the girls are gathered into Girls Generations room.

You sat next to Krystal who was beside Jessica. Red Velvet were not aware of the current situation, at least not fully updated.

"I see so only Seulgi was fully aware of this within our group. Are you sure you're able to do this _______? Kai is pretty close to Han Se Min for all I know whatever you do to exploit him..."

"Wait..." You interrupt Irene.

"Yes?"

"Did you just say Kai is close with the director? Han Se Min?" Irene nods to your question until slowly realizes what she just said.

"Are you saying there is some link between them?"

"Well it's possible? Wait... can I invite Taeyong here too? He's..."

"______, do you have feelings for Taeyong? You're too close to him..." Yuri suddenly comes closer to you and straddles you making you flustered.

"YA! YURI"

"YAAAA"

"Yuri...!?"

You start feeling nervous. You tried pushing her off but any touch from your hands to any part of her might shock electricity to your veins.

"Ahh...Yuri why are you on top of me..?" You muster a lot of courage to ask her.

"Because, you're cute and seeing how much you would do for my junior group F(x), it makes me happy but also jealous." You gulp.

Why would she feel jealous? She just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter