Day 11 IV

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

Did I hear correctly? There's no way Irene would ask such request.

"Unnie! That's not fair when I asked for ________ number first" Looking past Irene I see Seulgi walking closer to us.

"S... Seulgi, Irene I ummm... Should go back first haha!!" Why are my words the symbol of nervousness right now?

Goddammit _______ calm yourself.

"Seulgi ya, I'm sorry your unnie is like this but it is true now that I have feelings for ________ and I can tell she deserves the best. You can see her genuine self and kind aura yet those who mistreat her don't see it, I guess I wouldn't mind sharing her"

"Unnie! ​​"

​​I turned back once to see Seulgi shocked at Irene but couldn't hear what they were saying. I didn't know what I was thinking, I just felt myself running away, running away from the truth? Scared of believing what could be fake?

​​​​"Hey _______" Taeyeon greets me as she hands over a plate of food. 

​​​​"Oh! Thank you haha" I happily take it off her and sit down where she began to sit too. 

"Did Amber tell you?"

"Yeah, actually Taeyong and I were wanting to exploit Kai ages ago, that's how we became close and now we are just on the lookout to see if he plans anything else. Now with the case of SM and F(x) I'm starting to believe why I'm here." Taeyeon shows a confused but cute reaction. 

"To help my idols that have helped me survive and look on the bright side of life. So thank you Taeyeon, for taking my suitcase that time haha" I start laughing. 

Taeyeon suddenly blushes as I kept laughing. I found it really cute seeing her like this, it was different from her leader side. I found a tenancy to pat her head which I never did before. Without knowing my hand automatically reaches to her head and give it 2 gentle pats. 

​​​We both felt startled, I could see it on her face that she was shock but there were unlimited reasons why she would've been. Did she not like it or... 

Before I knew it, I found myself staring at her lips. I couldn't deny the fact that she was too staring at mine. What was this feeling? I was confused yet I had an inkling to want to... Kiss.. Her... 

​​​​​"Ah sorry Taeyeon!" I brush my thoughts and continue eating my meal. 

My eyes were dead straight on my plate. I didn't know what Taeyeon was thinking, I was too scared to think she was judging me. Maybe I should go talk to Taeyong or something. As I get up I feel a hand gripping on my tank top. Turning back I notice a shy Taeyeon with tint pink cheeks pulling me back down gently. I gulped silently as I could feel my heart beating pretty fast. 

"________" 

"Yes...?" 

​​​​​"I... Im very happy you came into our lives, especially mine. I don't know why but hearing about your story and seeing how hardworking you are makes me happy. Its been hard for me, you know with the whole dating issues I went through and threats I receive everyday.. 

"No matter what Taeyeon, I want to be there for you, supporting you all the way! Even if everyone hates you... I'LL BE THE ONE TO ACCEPT YOU AND SUPPORT YOU!" I lost control as I heard Taeyeons sadness. 

I meant every word but didn't expect to gather the attention of basically everyone. I try to stand my ground as the sight of everyone looking at me gives me flashbacks of students in school looking at me across the corridor. 

 

**hours later**

 

The dinner went by smoothly after. Taeyong snickered at you which made you pout. 

​​​​"Was I too much?" You ask Taeyong as you two were in the small gym together working up a sweat before showering which was located on the 2nd floor of the hotel. 

"Haha I don't think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter