Day 14

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30

 

**Flashback**

 

"A kiss scene!?"

"KISS!?"

"WHAT!?"

"EHHHH!?

The room was full of reactions. You included who just stared at Seulgi who was full on blushing.

"I have to kiss you...?" You couldn't properly think straight, not like you were straight from the beginning but to kiss an idol, more or less a girl idol who is pretty and amazing; you were shocked.

"Yeah... the script said so... I'm surprised its you but for some reason I don't mind....if it's you..." You look away as you felt your cheeks heating up.

"Hey that's not fair!" You suddenly turn around to Taeyeon who was back hugging you like a small koala.

The whole room was full of tension all because of two words 'kiss scene'. Taeyong couldn't stop laughing at your shocked and frightened facial as multiple girls kept complaining about the kiss scene.

"We haven't even kissed her yet and you just get a ticket for her to kiss you!? Lucky!" Yuri says which made you speechless.

Why is Yuri getting so protective?

"I..uah..um.." You tried speaking but it was useless.

At most, you tried getting Taeyong to calm Girls Generation but it was no use, he was having the time of his life. You watched Taeyeon and Yuri have a full blown mental breakdown while Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun were in complete shock. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny were trying to be realistic questioning how the director could allow this and so on, Luna and Amber ended up trying to break the fight but gave up and joined Taeyong on the sidelines.

"Well... you must be enjoying this." Krystal says to you but you just make a scared face that made Krystal secretly smile at.

Jessica and Krystal walk towards the kitchen trying to hold their laughters.

"Well, looks like they fancy _______" Jessica mentions as Krystal grabs a couple beer cans.

"We all know that some of them really do like her, I mean what's not to like... she really is likeable." Krystal says while fiddling with the cans she was holding.

"No way, do you like her Soojungie?"

"WHAT PSHHH NO...I mean she's just nice, you know a nice person, who wouldn't fall for her other than me."

"Well, since we won't find any other time to hang, let's make this time worth it." Jessica says while picking up more drinks.

Walking back to the situation in the lounge, they found themselves laughing to a few girls holding your arms and dragging you to their side, literally fighting for you in a cute way.

"Alright alright, let's drink to peace." The Jung sisters put the drinks down which created excitement throughout the room.

"Oh, I haven't drunk with friends before..." You say holding a can of beer.

"Really!? Well make this the first." Taeyong says while holding up a can of beer to cheers you with.

"Yep, thank you to all of you for making this trip the best times of my life!" You say while holding your beer while everyone follows along.

"Cheers~!"

Everyone enjoyed a few cans of beer and even Soju that the Jung sisters ran outside to buy some. You took a few shots and was forced into a few love shots with basically everyone besides Taeyong. Surprisingly you had high alcohol tolerance so you ended up being the last one to pass out. 

"Damn, everyone is out... where should I sleep?" Obviously you were still very tipsy, you just lasted longer than everyone else.

"This space... is very comfy." You fall asleep in your desired place which just happens to be in a spot that you would never have imagined.

 

**Next Day**

 

Waking up with a minor headache, you felt very warm. Opening your eyes due to weight on your left arm, you were shocked to find out why you felt uncomfortable. It was Krystal, lying on your arm. She looked so peaceful, you completely forgot how uncomfortable it was. You suddenly felt an arm wrap around your waist which made you look over. It was Jessica, still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter