Day 19

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 42

It's a new day. Jessica wanted to stay in my room last night but Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yuri dragged her away to the lounge where they all slept together and talked about the plan I'm assuming. 

I know she kissed me yesterday but does that mean she likes me? I tried to brush it off since I didn't want to show too much of my emotions just in case she found it uncomfortable. I shouldn't be worried about this since there were more important things to worry about. Then again, it's not the first time I had questioned whether an idol I respected had feelings for me and actually was true so should I just automatically assume she likes me or only believe it once she tells me how she feels?

I headed out of my room and see Irene in the kitchen. I brushed it off until I realized... 

SHE doesn't know anything about Jessica! 

"Irene!" I shout loudly hoping the others heard.

"Oh good morning ________~" I rushed towards her and covered her vision from the room Jessica would be in. 

"Why are you here so early haha? No schedule?" I tried remaining natural as I could. 

"Yep! I missed you too, haven't seen you in ages." Irene turns the heat off and wraps her arms around my neck. 

I felt a shiver pass through my veins. No matter what she does, she always appears to be seductive. It's so distracting but I don't want to point it out randomly. 

"Why don't we go on a date?" 

"Da... Te!?" Is she actually asking me on a date? 

"Yep, just us 2. I feel like I don't see you enough and the others get to see you easily since you stay in their dorm." I didn't know how else to reply so I just laughed and acknowledged it. 

"So what do you say?" I know I should be focusing on the plan but I knew inside, I did not want to say no to Irene even what we went through together.

"Sure."

"Yay! I'm gonna go get ready, I'll meet you downstairs in 45 minutes."

"Okay, I'll see you soon." I smile and walk back to my room to get dressed.

I chose to wear jeans and a simple hoodie but since Irene is an idol and I look like a guy, it's gonna look like we are dating to the public. I looked around and found the mask Yoona gave me and to top it all off, I'll put on a cap. As I walk out, most of the girls were groggily eating breakfast and watching TV. 

"Morning girls."

"Morning~ ______ oh where are you going?" Seohyun asks.

"Oh I'm going out with Irene, she said she wanted to hang out for today so thought it wasn't a bad idea." Before I knew it, most of them ran up to me in a hurry.

"Hang out where!?"

"Is this a date!?"

"Did you choose her!?"

"Ya!!" 

"Whoah whoah I guess it is a date but I thought hanging out with her would be nice since I haven't really gotten to know her that well so it would be a nice experience for me plus I trust that it will be fun." I looked over at Jessica who was biting her lip with a sour expression on her face.

"...Alright... but don't forget to come back here and make it up to us." Taeyeon says while trying to look on the bright side.

"Hehe, thank you Taeyeon." I pat her head while I start to walk out.

Before I could open the door, I felt a hand grab my arm making me turn around. As I did, Jessica tippy toed up to kiss my lips. 

"...!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter