Day 13 III

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29

The whole stadium was fill of cheers and clapping as the concert comes to an end. You were waving the light stick throughout the whole concert. Occasionally Soojung would take a peak at you as you shouted loudly for Amber and Luna when they performed. She felt grateful to have a fan like you to still support her group, the group she grew up with and the group you are willing to protect. You also wished that Soojung and Victoria were present but you still hope that one day, it will happen, a stage of them 4. 

"Since the concert is over I'm gonna head to unnies room, I'll see you there? The others should come to, make sure Taeyong comes too." Soojung says before she leaves her seat.

Since you had a VIP ticket, you were given the opportunity to do high touch. Even though you were already pretty close with most of them, you still felt your heart beat fast knowing that the occasion is a 'high touch' event, it was new to you. You followed the line as they hi fived the group members, most guys would try sneak a 'I love you' to Girls Generation which made you a bit angry. The whole room was full of fangirls that would scream seeing EXO in real life. It was funny to watch until you came across them yourself. You bowed neutrally to the other members who were giving you the same reaction, some because they didn't want to make it obvious that you knew them and some hated your guts, one being Kai.

The sound of a hated hi five was shared between you and Kai, he didn't even both to show a fake smile; he glared at you whereas you glared back but tried to act clueless of the conversation you overheard between him and the director.

Reaching the girls you were relieved instantly, Irene would subtly wink at you and Taeyeon and Yuri will be super happy to see you etc. You were shy but enjoyed the attention the girls gave you which was different from the other fans they hi fived. It was a good reason to smile.

Using your backstage pass, you went after most of the audience left. 

"Congratulations, you guys performed really well!" You say as you go up to the girls.

"Thanks _______ I performed extra well because of you hehe." You smiled to Seulgis comment.

"Yeah _______ it wasn't hard to spot you shouting for us!" Amber says while rubbing your hair making you laugh.

"Ahhh everyone, as per usual let's go for our celebratory dinner! ______ you're coming of course yo." Taeyong says while waving at us to follow him.

You all set off in the vans to go have Korean bbq. Again you sat with Girls Generation who were taking photos with you and generally enjoying their time with you. You nearly forgot about your parents phone call until Taeyeon mentioned that Jessica and Krystal will be meeting all of you after the dinner. You didn't want the atmosphere during the dinner to be awkward with high tension so you waited until the meeting to tell them. 

"This is a good quality restaurant so make sure you eat your hearts out everyone!" The director says while finding his seat.

You naturally sat next to Taeyong with Amber next to you. It was funny for you as you noticed a few girls acting upset. 

"Not so dense now are you?" Taeyong whispers while you smile.

"Let's just say I'm slowly picking it up ever since you mentioned it." You especially notice Yuri who was sitting opposite you.

She was wearing a dress that made you a bit nervous. It was really beautiful on her that captivated your attention. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter