Day 21

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 44

It was the day, the day Sooyoung, Tiffany and Seohyun leave. You continued to watch the three pack up all their final bits and pieces, it was heartbreaking for you to know that they weren't gonna be there with you. You were in Tiffanys room as you did have a special relationship with her, you wanted to spend more time with her. 

"It's not like I won't see you after this." Tiffany says in a happy tone to ease the atmosphere that you were creating.

"True but it's gonna be upsetting not seeing you everyday here."

"Well, aren't you going to leave soon? Your months time is nearly up _____." You nod sadly.

Tiffany felt her heart break when she saw you looking at the ground, looking lifeless just as you first came, lifeless; soulless. In an instant, Tiffany wrapped her arms around your neck to embrace you in a hug. You were caught by surprise but you hugged back straight away. 

"I'm honestly scared Tiffany, about the plan and for everyone."

"I know, it is scary for all of us but if it wasn't for you, we would have all fallen deeper than we had already. You were our backbone and now you are more, you are also someone that I have fallen for..." Tiffany looks at you while rubbing the back of your head.

"I probably won't be your first option, in fact I know I won't be but... please continue to support us no matter if you end up choosing in the end." You noticed a tear drop fall from her eyes.

Not wanting to cause any more to come out you nod and smile sincerely.

Tiffany appreciated your answer and proceeds to kiss you on the cheek. 

"Don't forget to meet up with me before you fly out okay."

"Of course." 

Sooyoung and Seohyun also said their goodbyes to you as the other members help put their bags into the van. Tiffany planned to stay at her house that she bought whereas Seohyun and Sooyoung chose to move back to their family home.

"Hwaiting!"

"Hwaiting~" You reply back, not forgetting to wave.

Tiffany blew a kiss to you which made you smile and reply back with a wink and a nod. The van drove off leaving the rest of the members plus you there. 

"_____, how are you feeling?" Yuri asks while grabbing your hand.

"Honestly, I'm glad that they left... I will not tolerate any relation between the director and you girls." You tighten your grip on Yuris hand which assured Yuri.

"I know we can do it, I heard you're meeting up with Sunmi?"

"Yeah I don't know when though, I have to go see the director first." 

"Right, be careful."

"I will." You turn around and look towards the directors office. 

The others began to walk back to their dorms while you stood there, staring. It was no surprise to see the director on his chair looking back at you. It was not the best time for a staring contest so you bow and decide to walk back inside. The director smirked as he finally prepares to see you. 

You go up the elevator, the same elevator that Kai made quite the first impression on you. You were different back then, the ______ now is different from the _______ in the past. It was thanks to the true friends that you made here that changed you.

"Hyung." You say as you walk in.

"Ahhh ______, you finally came."

"Yes indeed haha."

"Anyways, I wanted to show you this video." The director pulls out an iPad from the drawer and clicks on a video.

The video was titled 'Miracles in Hell club trailer'

As the director played the video, you were able to see a club. Loud music and dan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter