Day 2

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:

A brand new day has come. I would love to say that last night went well but it did not. Despite the food fights between me and everyone else, I survived pretty well surprisingly. Today was the day that we would go see Namsan Tower where couples would go write notes or pin their love locks. I decided to take the subway and meet them there, Mr Kim thought it was a great idea so he wouldn't need to feel uncomfortable with me present whilst riding the bus. Just in case I run into a problem, I brought along some clothing and important items in my backpack; only because I might get lost and sleep somewhere else. 

We stopped a various stations which made the train get fuller by the second. Luckily I was early and sat down. As the train continued moving forward, I noticed a young woman tensing in front of an elder man who looked to be ing on the girl. I scrunched my face at the fact that an old man is touching a young girl inappropriately, it was such an ugly sight to see. What made it worse was that no one is doing anything to stop it. I didn't want to let her suffer any longer.

"Excuse me Ahjusshi? Take my seat, you must be tired from standing up for too long." I smile politely towards the man.

"Hm? No no! I don't want to sit down."

"Oh but you must, here." I grabbed the umbrella he was holding and pulled him towards me, and as I predicted, he kept holding onto the umbrella making us switch places.

I was behind the girl and he was sitting down.

"Feeling better? It's tiring to be standing up all the day. It's also quite tiring playing with people who don't like to be played with right Ahjusshi?" I maintained my smile while I could feel him getting furious.

I felt the girl turn around and slightly bowed to me which in response I smiled back. She was quite short but had a scarf around her which covered half of her face so it was hard to see her. Not long after, I noticed that we were at her stop. She bowed to me again and left which made me feel assured. That was one less person suffering from someone elses actions. The ride to Namsan Tower from there went smoothly, I arrived safely and managed to make it on time. I caught up with everyone as I saw the tour guide explaining a few things here and there. They noticed my presence and continued to ignore me. I stayed behind the group, knowing that if I was any closer, I would be close to being in pain.

"Here you go everyone, these are locks, you can write something on them over there and lock them where the others are! Don't be too loud, this is a public place afterall but also have fun." We all bowed to the tour guide and rushed to the table. 

I didn't want to wait for a pen that I probably wouldn't get a chance to use, I was lucky enough to bring my own. I went to the other side to avoid any more $hit from my classmates this morning.

"Hm what should I write?" I ask myself.

After some time, I managed to think of someone who I cared about a lot.

I made my way towards the other locks which were full of contrast of locks, notes, even phone cases and spoons. I locked mine in an area where not much people locked theirs in. Mostly because I don't want my classmates to read it, it would be too embarrassing and I would get s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter