Day 13

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

You were busy talking to Taeyong again during breakfast. You enlightened him on what you told the director and what he told you.

"Whoah seriously bro?"

"Yeah, he seems to be playing it really nice." You mention while tapping your finger on the table.

"Oh yeah, Yuri Noona seems to have taken quite a liking towards you." You stop tapping.

"What's that supposed to mean? I mean we are pretty close I guess?" Taeyong sighs in frustration.

"You're pretty dense aren't ya haha." 

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?" You say with an annoyance tone.

"Hahaha just saying, why don't you read between the lines a bit more." You jokingly glare at him as you sigh back too.

Today was the day of the concert which meant that all the idols will be going to the stadium to rehearse all day until 7pm which is when it starts. You heard that most fans start lining up 6 to 10 hours earlier than the actual start time just so they get good seats if there is no set seating. After you and Taeyong finished breakfast, you both head out to the vans outside where some idols were already waiting. 

"You riding with Girls Generation noonas?" 

"Yep as per usual haha." You say as you see Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona come out at the same time.

"Alright don't let me steal your time away hahaha." Taeyong says while waving.

"Oh ___________ you're early, shall we sit in the van for the time being?" Yoona suggests while you nod and hop in.

You noticed Hyoyeon and Sooyoung already in the van at the back sleeping. Trying not to wake him up you sit by the window seat in the middle row. Yuri came to sit next to you while Seohyun and Yoona went to the back with the sleeping duo.

"I shall sit next to you for the ride!"

"Yay haha sweet." You say while subconsciously patting her head. 

You both realize the situation as you quickly take your hand away, resulting in both of you blushing. 

"Hey _________"

"Yeah...?" You ask hesitantly.

"Despite Taeyeon unnie and Irene both confessing and being by your 'side', do you have any feelings for them?" You thought hard again.

"I guess I do but I wouldn't call it love. I like them both a lot, they are pretty inside and out but I just don't think I can get into a relationship without feeling comfortable yet." You say which got Yuri nodding.

"Hmm right, oh then you don't mind if anyone else confesses to you and tries to win your attention?" 

"Hahaha I don't think anyone else would do that, but if so of course I don't mind!" You cheekily smile making Yuri smile too.

30 minutes go by and you ended up falling asleep. All the other members had finally arrived and as the leader, Taeyeon ended up sitting at the front watching you from in side mirror. She saw Yuri stare at you before slowly leaning onto your shoulder and taking a nap along with you. You fell asleep so you weren't aware of this happening during the ride to the venue.

"Why must you be so popular and perfect haha." Taeyeon smiles and shakes her head as thinks about how much love her and her colleagues have for one girl, that girl being you.

 

** 25 minutes later**

 

"Hey ________ wake up~" You slowly open your eyes to a dim light.

"We are here." You here Yuri say as you try wake yourself up from that peaceful yet rocky trip.

You ended up helping the girls get their microphone settled. You hear Yuri call for you on the other side where the elevator block was. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter