Day 14 III

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32

"How do I freaking practice kissing!?"

"Hahaha chill, what are you thinking?" Soojung looks at you with teasing eyes that made you gulp.

"I uh nothing I mean how do you even practice?"

"You could use a pillow, the mirror or even better someone you're comfortable kissing." It was Sicas turn as she leaned in while smirking.

"What are you two trying to do aiya."

"Hahaha think about it, we are leaving tomorrow so make sure you prepare yourself for it. I mean there are plenty of girls who are willing to volunteer their lips for you hehehe." 

"Hey!" You say making the two sisters run away from you as they laugh their asses off.

"This is not fair." You pout while the two start to calm down.

"Honestly we used to practice but obviously not with people unless it was like someone close like don't tell anyone but we used to practice with our members like I would use Amber unnie and Jessica would try with Yuri unnie or Taeyeon unnie something like that like it's really chill." You were beyond shocked but deep in your heart you did ship Amber and Soojung together cause come on, they cute but still to be told that is like a very deep secret to keep from the whole world.

"Whoah I mean if it helps it helps haha."

"I think you will be fine like it's probably just a peck. Because it's Seulgi and going on TV it's probably gonna get you nervous but just talk to her about it, she seems excited about it." Jessica adds which made you sigh.

"I don't know how to feel when she said she was okay with the person being me, like I'm not special or anything."

"You might not think that but to us you're very special..." Your heart was beating fast again but all you could show was a smile to show how happy you were to hear that.

"I better go, you two stay safe alright and hopefully I see you guys before we fly out!" You say while running out the door to go catch up with everyone.

"Well glad that the whole situation got sorted out." Krystal says after letting out a big sigh.

"Yeah I felt like ______ would hate me for a while..."

"To be hated by someone like her, you would have had to do a really bad deed like murder someone haha." Krystal says while she mentally admires that of you.

The fact that you always see the best in people and only hate on people who really deserved it. 

"So how's Tyler?"

"Oh...well..." Jessica was hesitant to talk about Tyler which was unusual since Jessica always like to talk about her boyfriend to her sister.

"Did something happen? Or is it because of what ______ said?"

"Honestly he treats me well but he does tend to be really fancy, like everything we do is so proper and formal and not to mention money wasting. Sometimes ramen at midnight sounds better than dressing up for a dinner that serve $90 steak you know? I guess _____ kind of opened me into thinking about this more." Krystal nodded showing that she agreed with her sister.

"Hearing that I was her first love honestly made me happy haha." Sica looked at Soojung weirdly, wondering what she meant by that.

"Ayeee? I swear are you jumping on the love train for ______?" Sica says making Soojung cough in shock.

"WHat!? I told you I don't like her that way, she's just very special to me you know..."

 

**Meanwhile**

 

You joined the rest of the girls at the main hall as they  acted normal since the other groups were present along with the director. You sat next to Taeyong who nodded at you slightly to indicate that everything was okay. You felt your phone ringing again but as you looked at the called ID, it was your dad again. You really didn't want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter