Day 22

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 45

You fell asleep waiting for Sunmi to send you the plan. You felt yourself being suffocated as you slowly open your eyes. On your right you spot a very VERY close Taeyeon who was lying on your arm. Almost about to freak out you also see Irene on your other arm who was cuddling up very close to you which caused you to stay still. Trying not to move your body, you lift your head up to see Seulgi under Taeyeon while wrapping her arms around you. 

'Just how did this happen?' You think to yourself as you sigh knowing that you won't be able to get up easily.

Just as your head fell back onto your pillow, you heard the door open.

"________, are you still sleep... YA!" There no need to guess where that dolphin shriek came from.

"Si...ica..Yu..uuri" You stutter as you slowly see Yuri peek beside her who was also not in the best mood.

"Hm! Don't expect me to be in a good mood today." Jessica stomps her way out leaving Yuri shaking her head in dissapointment.

With no warning, Yuri jumps on you, wrapping her arms around your waist causing all 3 girls who were spooning you to let go off you.

"Ya Yuri! What are you doing?" Taeyeon sluggishly says while rubbing her eyes.

"You hung out with _____ yesterday too, I haven't seen her in so long."

"I saw you not long ago Yuri haha." You say as you pat her head.

'She's so cute' You thought to yourself.

"Alright alright, let's leave ______ to get ready, we are gonna try contact Soojung again so chop chop." You smile in relief as Amber drags all the girls out leaving you on the bed.

Looking around, you managed to find your phone which appeared to have unread messages from Sunmi. Without reading the texts, you decide to call her since it was the most sufficient way to deal with this situation.

 

Sunmi: "Hello?"

You: "Hey Sunmi, I just woke up, have you gotten a plan?"

Sunmi: "Yeah, I want to visit the dorm and discuss it with everyone, can I come by now?"

You: "Yes please, you know where Girls Generations dorm is right?"

Sunmi: "Ofcourse, I have visited SM a lot."

You: "Alright I'll see you soon."

 

You quickly wash up and get change into a black shirt and black jeans and head towards the lounge where Sunmi just arrived. 

"Hey ______, nice seeing you again."

"Likewise." You quickly grabbed a seat next to Jessica who had been glaring at you ever since you came out of your room.

Sunmi took the time to explain everything along with Taeyong who arrived just before Sunmi. You were filled with negative emotions from head to toe knowing that you were not the only one feeling this way. You peeked over to Jessica who was about to cry but tried to keep it in since she did not want to waste anymore time. Feeling concerned for Jessica you held her hand as you continued to listen carefully to Sunmi. Jessica knew that she couldn't stay angry at you no matter what, she felt touched that you noticed her uneasiness.

"So what's the plan?" Amber asks.

"I'm sure this will be very dangerous, no matter what we are on a strict time limit as we do not know the situation Krystal could be in right now so I have to ask _______ something first." You stand up facing Sunmi as she walks towards you.

"Do you _______ want to save Krystal no matter what consequences were to fall on you?""

"Yes."

"Why?" Sunmi returns with another question that made you reply with a stern voice.

"I never wanted to protect someone as much as I do for Soojung, she is a reason why I am still standing here today. She may not have known me when I lived a terrifyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter