Day 13 II

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

"_______?" You turn around to see a worried Jessica watching you.

"_______ ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME, ANSWER ME." You couldn't take it anymore as you hung up the phone and dropped it.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Looking up you see Jessica running over to you, holding both your cheeks.

She wiped your tears that were slowly coming out but ended up stopping as you hold her hands and put them towards her side. You didn't want to see her, more like you didn't want her to see you at this state. Ever since you came to Korea you were slowly changing, opening up to new people and actually finding a purpose in life slowly. You're purpose still wasn't 100% clear but it was processing in a good pace. Despite knowing how awful your classmates treated you, you began to heal your emotional scars thanks to your new friends who just happen to be idols. You're heart began to accept those who love you for you, whether that was friendship or more.

"Sorry Jessica, please leave me alone." Calling her name fully made her feel mixed emotions.

"I guess no matter what, you still won't call me Sica?" Jessica says with a hint of sadness.

"Sorry..." You muttered but luckily Jessica heard.

Jessicas eyes turned serious as she heard footsteps walking towards you guys and a voice that appears to be the director and someone else, a male. It didn't take long for you to notice as you grab Jessica and head inside the small closet in the hallway of backstage. Luckily there was a small vent that allowed air to go in. You both looked through the vent to see if the close was clear but instead the two stopped right in front of the closet. 

"Damn..." You whispered only hoping for the two to leave. 

You peaked through the vent ignoring the fact that you were holding Jessica on the waist and her arms were on your shoulders. She was looking straight at you, shocked to see you so charismatic. You were to busy looking at the director and trying to identify who he was with. Jessica couldn't understand why she was staring at you, it was normal for her to see you nowadays but that event just made her confused. 

"Yes hyung don't worry, I will make sure Soojung doesn't turn up to any F(x) events."

"Good, just because that brat rescued her last time doesn't mean she can do it again." You hear Jessica release a small gasp which made you quickly cover . 

You looked back out and see that the two didn't hear her, thankfully. You look back at Jessica who you only just realized was being 'hugged' by you. You took your hands off but there wasn't much room in the closet to start off with so naturally, Jessica was already leaning on you.

"Oh hyung, why did you give that brat the opportunity to be on a show with Seulgi? You know I see Seulgi as a good friend of mine so I don't like her anywhere near her too." 

"Kai you selfish, you said the same thing about Soojung, are you trying to go for Seulgi? Aiya, I gave her the opportunity because we won't lose anything using her, plus I'm gonna create a good relationship between us two do she doesn't suspect you and I to know each other. But Jesus you are pretty dumb, no wonder Soojung broke up with you haha." You wanted to beat Kai and the director right there on the spot.

Jessica seemed to have gotten angry too but noticing how angry you were getting she shyly put her hand on yours, letting your hand be grasped by her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter