Day 23 II

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 47

"Mark!?" 

"______!? Amber Noona!?" Mark suddenly grabs the both of you and pushes you both inside before the doors close.

"What are you doing here and your outfits... are they disguises?" 

"Yeah they are, we are here to rescue Krystal, how are you even coping?"

"I hate it, I want to leave but I'm surprised you managed to figure out this place... thank god you guys are safe. If the director sees you both, you won't be able to see the end of it." 

"Do you know where Krystal is?"

"Yeah she's on the floor I'm heading to... but Kai might be there already, we were supposed to meet there but I came a bit early to look for any possible getaways. What day is it today? I lost complete track of time being in here..."

"It's been 3 days since we heard of you, what have you been doing.." Ambers reply spawns a dark aura around Mark.

"3 days aye... This place is a prison in disguise. You two need to leave as soon as possible."

"Not without Soojung!" You exclaimed.

"I mean you three need to leave before the director finds out. Do you have enough evidence to bring him down yet?"

"Yeah, _______ just needs to show the head directors tomorrow but before that can you take us to Krystal now?"

"Yeah.... we just arrived on the top floor, but be warned; do not freak out, try to remain calm. Just... it's horrible but don't let anyone here know you're here to save Krystal noona cause once the other people on this floor find out, they will make a big scene." You mentally prepare yourself for what the doors were gonna open to.

Once the doors slide open, you heard Amber gasp in fear which you instantly covered before the hostages notice. You were in utter disgust. Girls were everywhere, tied with chains. They were all blindfolded and wearing barely anything. You and Amber continued to follow behind Mark who was just looking down in guilt. He hated coming onto this floor to see such a sight.

Mark suddenly stopped which made you two look in front of him; it was Krystal. You instantly ran up.

"Soojung!" You whisper to her ear which made her shake.

"_______?" 

"Shhh it's okay, everything is fine just stay put." You say while trying to get her out of the chains.

"_______ and I will try get you out okay, Soojungah?" Amber runs up trying to help you.

"Unnie..... _______.... I'm so scared.....Is Mark there too?" 

"Noona, I still haven't found a way to get you out but ______ and Amber is here so we should be able to get you out as soon as possible." Krystal weakly nods her head.

Suddenly you heard a ding in the elevator, both you and Amber stood up in fear until you notice a cupboard. You dragged Amber with you as you both hid behind it. It wasn't long before Kai had entered the room.

"You're here early."

"I arrived not long ago." 

"Where is she?" 

"Right here." Mark moves to the side to show Krystal who was shivering in fear.

Kai walks slowly up to his prey. It was disgusting for everyone to see that Mark couldn't bare to look at the scene.

"Soojungah."

"Where have you taken me!? Let me go."

"No can do, this is your new home now. In terms of your absence, I'll let Hyungnim handle it."

"Hyungnim?" 

"Yes Soojungah, the director is my close friend. We could have started fresh again, you could have everything and anything you ever wanted. Why must you be so stubborn."

"You manipulated me! You never cared! How dare you plan this dirty trick, where am I!?" Krystal spat at Kai who's rage only increased. 

"You f$%&ing b$%^h!" You notice Kai roughly smack Krystal across the face which made your anger rise. 

"Calm down for now." Amber holds your arm to prevent you from making anything worse.

You nod in response to Ambers soft whisper that you continued to repeat in your head. 

"Kai hyung!" Mark suddenly bursts.

"What. Are you disobeying the rules right now?" Mark gulps in fear as Kai turns around to face the younger one.

"I...I.." 

"I what!? Don't forget what you signed up for you son of a b$%&@!" Kai suddenly punches Mark in the stomach which caused you to jump out of the cupboard.

"KAI!!!" You rampage towards the villain and tackle him on the ground. 

"What the hell UGH!?" You wasted no time as you pin Kai down and punch his face, right at his nose.

"Amber, Mark get Soojung out of here!" Amber rushes to release Krystal as Mark als

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter