Day 18

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 39

**Flashback**

 

Everything went by too fast for anyone to process, they never seen you so expressive that it Krystals safety was really that important to you. Krystal instantly went to your room but hesitantly stood there before knocking. Everyone took that as a signal to leave and carry the plan the next day which Mark was full on board for. Jessica waited until everyone left to talk to Taeyeon and Yuri alone. She was feeling confused and not being able to see Tyler made her annoyed, he was always caring about work that he hardly was able to meet up with her and when they did, they went to fancy places. It was never chill.

"So what did you need to ask?" Yuri asked.

"You guys like ______ right? How did you realize that?" 

"No way... do you like her too!?" Taeyeon shouts before Jessica placed her hand across .

"SHHHH! No... well argh I'm just so confused and I hate it."

"You're heart will know honestly, we can't tell you because we like her for the same reasons but we love her because she means something to us differently. You will know if you really like her that way, for now you shouldn't worry about that, I mean you have Tyler right? You should focus on him more before you regret it." Taeyeon frankly says knowing that if she ends up liking you then Jessica will be put into a dilemma between choosing her long term boyfriend for 5 years or you, a girl she only just met.

"Right..."

 

**end of flashback**

 

Yesterday was too hectic for me to handle, not only did I take a nap with Soojung but I also cleaned up the practice rooms and the recording studios and they were the dirtiest that I have ever seen, that's what I get for skipping on my duties for a few days. I felt myself waking up from my deep sleep alone. Soojung left around the afternoon for her schedule but I hope she ended up getting more rest, it seemed like she really needed that nap.

I began to wash up and quickly met with Taeyong and Mark who were waiting for me in the cafeteria. 

"Over here." Mark waves for me to notice.

"So have you got a plan to trick the secretary?"

"Kinda but it will only feel natural if I do it on the spot with no plan so I kind of have an outline of what I will do but the rest will be just pure freestyle acting." Hearing that made me a bit uneasy but I knew I could trust him so I ended up agreeing to his interesting plan.

"What about you Taeyong?"

"Once Mark handles the secretary, I will try hack into the directors system since he probably has a password for those things so I'll be going inside the room with you with my laptop to sort it out. Your job is just to take photos and videos of the goods." It seems to be self explanatory but I knew that this was not going to be easy.

"Alright, but how can we be certain that Kai and the director won't be present in his office?" I noticed Taeyong and Marks expression turned a bit blue after I asked the question.

"I'm sorry ______, but Soojung noona kept persisting to do something..." That was why...

"... She is so stubborn..." I sigh but smile a little expecting that reaction from her.

"Fine, but if anything happens to her, I will personally destroy whoever hurts her." Taeyong chuckles at my words making me pout.

"What~?"

"I see why Taeyong likes to hang with you a lot now, you're so entertaining to be with haha and cool to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter