Day 10

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

No matter how many floors you cleaned, mirrors, microphone sets etc, you couldn't stop thinking about Irenes sudden confession yesterday. All the idols are pretty much out. Since Girls Generations comeback finished they are on their own schedules for a while so you won't be seeing them much, you haven't even seen the rest of F(x) for a while besides Krystal yesterday. 

You got a text from NCT member Taeyong after you finished cleaning.

'Hey ______ are you free at the moment?"

'Hey Taeyong, yep I am, I just finished cleaning.'

'Awesome can you meet me at the coffee place 2 blocks down from SM'

'Ahh yep I know it, now?'

'Yes please and wear a mask just in case, see you soon!'

You pack away the tools and start making your way down and began walking towards the coffee shop that you and Taeyeon went before. It must be pretty popular to idols, well it isn't far from the company anyway.

"Over here~" You see a hand waving at you from the corner.

You knew instantly it was Taeyong.

"Hey Taeyong, whats up?

"Well first off how have you been doing?" You start to ease into the conversation by stating that you were great and just a stressed.

"I have been great yes, just been thinking about a lot of stuff which made me a bit stressed."

"Irene?" You scrunch your eyebrows in shock.

"Ho...how did you know!?" 

"Everyone knows even my members, word got around pretty quick and also, Kai found out and he wasn't happy at all."

"Why does he care?"

"I got intel saying that he doesn't see whats good about the dyke you are apparently, and he doesn't like the attention you're getting from the girls." You chuckle.

"Dyke... it's been a while since I heard that name."

"You are not a dyke _______ he's just a ." You smiled.

"Thank you Taeyong, I feel really comfortable talking to you and I'm thankful you approached me that day haha, I don't think I'm getting the attention he thinks I'm getting and as for Irene, I find her very attractive and I believe that she deserves more than me. I am just a lowly girl who looks like a guy and who is poor as." 

"I think you're the only one who see's that for yourself. Why not give Irene a chance? She is a great noona and also you're one of the best people I met with the best personality, so humble and believes she's not good enough for anything. You can tell me more about your personal life, I don't mind cause I gotchu, I'm your bro." Taeyong holds out his fist for you to pound which actually surprises you a bit.

Your last fist pump was from Taehyung, before the whole incident happened with Seolhyun. You shake that thought away and reply with a good o fist pump that you missed. That brotherhood feeling. You go over your whole past with Taeyong, mentioning from Seolhyun and Jimin to your family's income and to the whole school bullying you. You told him everything as if he was your best friend that you could trust and just maybe, he could be that best friend figure you needed.

"Must've been hard for you, don't worry I won't allow anything like that to happen, even if it was one of my members I would not accept that at all. Anyways I forgot to mention, there will be a concert, the SM concert thingy we have and it would be great if you could come so I did ask the director and he said that we would be more than happy for you to come." 

"Whoah really!? Go on tour with you guys?" You couldn't believe it, the day where you could go on a SM live world tour.

"Yep and we will be going to Jeju Island! So still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter