Day 3

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

**Blink blink** 

 

I woke up to see a white ceiling. This is strange, I don't remember sleeping at all, I only recall Taeyeon taking my suitcase in.....in...wait. I shot up thinking about the situation last night. Where am I? I look down to see myself in a queen size bed with the softest blanket I have ever felt. I noticed small soft toys around the room and how pink it was, the owner must love pink. I walked out, completely ignoring my wacky bed hair and walked down the stairs. The closer I reached the bottom I heard chatters.

 

**Chatter Chatter**

 

I stopped on the last step as I overheard female voices talking about a certain person.

"Who would do such a thing!? Her ankle was completely swollen last night but luckily we stayed up putting ice on her ankle." 

"Yeah, I couldn't ignore her bruises and cuts on her face so I put medication on for her."

"Oh yeah unnie, so you mentioned that she saved you from a ert Ahjusshi on a train?"

"Mmm, she was so cool... No one else noticed besides her."

 

Suddenly, disrupting my eavesdropping I heard many barks from a dog behind me.

"WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOWOOOF!" It was so loud from such a little dog...

"Hani~oh! You're awake?" I nearly trip from seeing Kwon Yuri again.

"Oh...ohhh...yeah, uhh Yuri ssi, where am I if you don't mind me asking?" Yuri smiles and suddenly points to another 7 girls in the room.

I must be dreaming, there's no way that I'm in a room with Girls Generation, absolutely never. I am the biggest loser out there, I can't have that much luck.

"You're in our dorm, hehe and you were sleeping in my room too!" I nearly choked on air from hearing the eye smile princess speak, Tiffany.

"T..thank you Tiff...Tiffany ssi, it's such an honor to see you guys in person... but what am I doing here?"

"Well, first off! Your make up that you put on was making your injuries worse, harder to heal and Tae unnie recognized you from yesterday." I tilt my head wondering what she meant by yesterday.

"Oh on the train, you saved her from a ert Ahjusshi."

"THAT WAS TAEYEON!? IF I KNEW I WOULD'VE BEAT HIS UP." I shouted in frustration which made all of them laugh.

"Ha...um but it's good you're safe umm.. Taeyeon ssi." I say after everyone calmed down.

"It's all thanks to you _______, oh Yoona told me your name haha." I smiled and bowed.

I noticed them bow back and act quite weirdly. For example, some of them were smiling whilst looking down as if they were shy and some were fiddling around.

"Um I better get going but thank you so much for letting me rest here, I will remember this forever haha." I try to say calmly as I feel like I would have a sudden fangirl outburst any second.

"Wait... you're leaving already? Aren't you fans of us hahaha from what I heard from our maknaes, you mentioned that you were our fan?" Tiffany ssi said whilst crossing her arms, smirking.

"I'm a respectful fan, not all fans want to disrespect your space and time especially people like me haha, I'm not the best person to be around anyway..." I say with a hint of sadness.

I know I'm not the coolest nor funniest person out there but isn't that what people look for nowadays? Society nowadays focus on the surface of things, if you appear cool and popular, BOOM you're the most loved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter