Day 11

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

You woke up feeling good excited, you were going to Jeju Island. One for sure is that you were not going to see any of your classmates, well hopefully. You finished packing up after washing your face and got your suitcase out of your room.

"Do you need help with that?" Seohyun asks you.

"Haha no don't worry in fact I should be asking you that." You grab Seohyuns suitcase including yours and head out the door where most of the members were.

"Oh ________ and Seohyun look very close to each other." Hyoyeon said making everyone turn around.

"That's pretty surprising, Seohyun doesn't seem to be as shy as how she usually is."  Sunny says to agree with Hyoyeon.

The girls had mixed feelings seeing you and Seohyun converse while you were helping her with her suitcase. Taeyeon as the leader made the first move her heart wanted her to by going up to the both of you.

"Ready _______?" Taeyeon says while patting your head, well reaching for it and patting your bangs instead.

You slightly chuckle at the cute gesture but more shyly as you have been making a lot of skinship with Taeyeon nowadays. You carry Seohyuns bag onto the trunk of the van and took a seat inside. You ended up sitting next to Yuri who was listening to music with earphones. It was quite cosy in the van, considering the fact that it was meant for 9 members. You tend to get travel sickness easily and since you don't have anymore pills since they broke on the bus ride on the first day, you tried to sleep it off. Yuri took notice of this and placed one of her ear plugs on your ear. You felt touched as you smiled to show your thanks. She patted your thigh hoping you will feel better. 

Not long after, the Incheon Airport was in sight. Yuri woke you up after 40 minutes as you wake up on her shoulder, 

"Oh sorry for that, did I make you uncomfortable?" 

"Of course not, it was nice." Yuri said that tinkered something in your heart.

She felt comfortable with you that everyone back home wouldn't be. These simple thoughts always ran through your mind but you were always appreciating everything and being the best person you could be.

"That's good haha." You say as everyone started making their way out.                    

"Oh don't forget this." Yoona held out a mask for you to wear, the same one that was used when you were their manager for a day.

"Thank you so much!" You put it on before all the reporters rush to see Girls Generation.

Dozens of cameras were surrounding us, not only reporters but fans dominated most of the airport entrance. Obviously the best thing to do was just to walk inside and go through check in as soon as possible. Since some fans knew you as their manager during that fan meet, they didn't question you at all unless they were unaware of it but fans their groups go through managers as time goes by and even have multiple so they weren't bothered by you. 

It wasn't long before you made it pass security and baggage check. You noticed NCT not far in front and that made you feel comfortable since Taeyong was in sight. Even though this was only for about a week, you were so excited to take a break and to not run into anyone from your school. There was only 10 minutes left to spare before you were able to board the plane. Within those 10 minutes you ended up talking to Taeyong.

"So... only Luna and Amber from F(x) are here?" You ask him.

"Yep, I know Victoria is in China and Krystal has a new drama to attend to so she would be busy."

"Ahh that's a shame, I wish they were here."

"Oh ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter