Day 8

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

Alone again in this morning, I ended up studying Girls Generations schedule last night but I just couldn't stop thinking about Krystal, she was so understanding and I felt warm internally. It was a cold day but I felt my insides warm and cosy. She left when her sister needed to go which was upsetting but it couldn't be helped. I then remembered I needed to quickly clean the rooms and contact Taeyeon since she's the leader. I glanced at the clock and realized it was 7:30am. I should not waste anymore time, I washed up in a hurry and rushed out with my cleaning materials in both hands. 

I expected the dance room to be empty but the individual standing on a chair, taping something in the corner proved me wrong. I walked in questioning what they were doing but gave them a fright which made the chair wobble quite a lot.

"I got you~!" I shouted as I ran up to Seulgi who was about to fall of the chair.

"Thanks! What are you doing here so early?"

"I will be Girls Generations manager for today."

"Oh... how exciting for you..."

"Yep!"

"Oh then I think you better go out to the front, I don't think you need to continue cleaning for today... you might be late so yeah..."

"Oh then thank you Seulgi, I'll take my leave then."

I ran to the front but I couldn't shake the thought of Seulgi feeling upset, she was fine at first but I felt an unsure vibe as I left. I saw a van parked outside with a man dressed in a suit waiting outside.

"Are you ________?"

"Yes that's me."

"The girls are waiting and the director asked me to pass this to you." I bowed and accepted the notebook which contained a better copy of a schedule, better than what I had to study with.

He opened the car door for me as I entered the passenger seat.

"I actually can't believe it, you're actually our manager for today? I thought it was a joke." Taeyeon said 

"I thought Han Se Min was joking."

"Guess he wasn't, well instruct us managernim." 

"E..eh? Oh yeah of course, first thing is your fan meet in 1 hour so we shall be heading there." The driver proceeds to drive while the girls busily chat away.

I couldn't help but look at the side mirror to see the girls. My lips curved upwards. It wasn't long before we heard a loud ruckus getting even louder as we drove closer. As expected it was the fan meet. I saw a bunch of fanboys holding gifts and fan girls. 

"That is one big crowd for a fan meet." Hyoyeon says.

"So pretty sure you guys all know the drill, you will go sit down while I will be collecting the gifts behind you girls." The girls nodded as I walk out of the van.

As I got off the van, my attention was taken by loud voices that seemed too familiar to me. As I looked the other side of the van, I noticed a group of guys that I wished I never saw. My classmates... BTS. My body couldn't move, it was like I was paralyzed to stare at them. 

"_______!?" I heard Yoona's voice as the car door on my side opened, luckily it was on the opposite side of where the crowd is.

"What's wrong!?" I knew the rest of the girls were worried as a lot of them came out of the car. 

I was shaking and trembling, I was even able to face Kai but not Taehyung, not Jimin... not any of them. All of a sudden I felt a mask being placed on me.

"This might help." I placed my hand over my mouth to see a white face mask covering my mouth and nose.

"Let's go?" I thanked them as I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter