Day 7

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

I woke up on the couch with a sore neck and a sore cheek which brought me to remember the occurance from last night. I instantly got up wanting to check up on Krystal until I noticed that it wasn't just me who slept in the living room but some of Red Velvet, F(x) and Girls Generation themselves. There were mattresses nicely organized on the floor and soft snoring here and there. It was as if we had a small sleepover or slumber party. I tried to keep quiet as I went to the kitchen and make some breakfast, I'm surprised that most of them were free and not out working today. The sound of eggs beaten, the gas cooker turning on and the sizzle of the French toasts being fried couldn't go by without waking the girls up delightfully.

"Oh my god, it smells so good." I heard one of the girls say in a sleepy voice.

"Is that French toast?" 

"Yep and it's nearly done, a lot of French toast for you girls." Instantly a lot of them got up and some of the girls who were in their rooms came out too.

"Aw it looks so good but I have my drama go to film for ugh." Joy said as she got ready to leave.

"Maybe next time haha." 

I was about to turn around until I felt someone right behind me peeking at the pan in front. 

"They look good." I knew that voice was from Irene. 

"Oh well thank you, just about to plate them." I wanted to plate them until Irene suddenly wrapped her hands around my waist, giving me a back hug. I didn't know what this back hug meant and I didn't know how to feel about it either. Am I supposed to like it or dislike it, I didn't even know what I was feeling.

"Achem." I heard someone clear their throat which made the grip around my waist loosen. 

"U..uh time to eat..." I said which a lot of them got plates and utensils to dig in.

Surprisingly for 19 people, the dorm was able to fit everyone and still have space. Well it was made for 9 people originally so what's another 10. Some of the girls left for their schedules but I was happy to see the ones that were still here, eat my food. I couldn't help but notice Irene staring at me funny, she seemed really weird from yesterday till now. 

 

**knock knock**

 

We heard knocking on the door which Taeyeon went to open the door.

"Director nim..." Everyone looked up towards the door and greeted the director in the most respectful way as possible.

I thanked the lords at the fact that Jessica was still in the room, hopefully the director won't need to stay for long. 

"I need to talk to __________ now." 

"Oh okay, coming." I quickly walked towards the director who began to leave in which I followed.

"You have been cleaning the dance rooms and studios really well. I'm pleased with it."

"Oh thank you, I put 200% in all of my work."

"Glad to hear that, well I wanted to say that I got a call from Girls Generations manager saying he is being admitted to hospital tomorrow so I will need a manager to go with them tomorrow for their last showcase for their comeback." 

"Last showcase? It has only been a week though?"

"Yes because NCT Dream will be having their comeback. We also have Lee Taeyong for SM Station and Red Velvet for SM Station."

"I see, would you like me to be Girls Generations manager?"

"Yep, can you drive?"

"Yes I can but I don't have a Korean license..."

"Then I can sort out a driver but I would like you to be their manager which means knowing what they will have tomorrow and making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter