Day 3 II

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7:

Lunch was great. It was my first good proper lunch in Korea, who knew I would be eating lunch with Girls Generation. I offered to clean the dishes but they kept pushing me to sit on the couch. I kept being stubborn about it but I couldn't push my way through, they were too cute.

"So _______ um... what makes you happy?" Yuri ssi came and sat next to me which I noticed all the girls look over at me.

"Ummm I'm not sure actually, I hardly smile nowadays."

"We have seen you smile before though." Sooyoung ssi said.

"Mmm thats true, well what makes me happy? You girls haha." I smile.

"Hehe anything else?" Yuri ssi asked.

"Well my life is quite hard but seeing the people I care about be happy and smiling makes me happy, like you girls, and I'm also a big fan of F(x); I tend to feel comfort just listening to their songs. My parents, they mean everything to me." I saw a lot of them nod.

After a couple more minutes, one by one sat around me, on the couches and on the floor. After a while I noticed my phone go off, it was my dad.

"Hey dad."

"Hey ________, hows America." Im guessing mom is nearby.

"Great, I have been learning well and studying hard."

"Thats my baby, make sure you study... become a doctor." I know my dad wasn't kidding at this part.

"I know." It was silence for a little bit after.

"Okay your mum is gone, is it okay there?"

"Its great, Im having fun here dad don't worry."

"Ah okay, just checking on you; Ill go now, make sure you eat."

"Mmm thanks dad."

The call was quite short, but it seemed like only 1 second. I didn't realize that all of the girls were staring at me. 

"Ye....yes..?" I felt nervous again, a smiliar anxious feeling was creeping up me again.

"Don't worry __________ oh some of us have a schedule, but I'll take you around the dorm so you get a better idea of the place, I'm free most of the day." Tiffany ssi exclaimed and suddenly grabbed my hand and took me away from the others.

"So _________ how old are you?" For some reason, I found it hard to talk to Tiffany ssi whenever she smiled which was, ALL THE TIME.

"I uh...18." Kill me now, end my stuttering oh my god.

"Not bad hahaha, here's where Yoona, Seohyun and Hyoyeon stay, this is their room. This one here is for Yuri, Taeyeon and I and the one down there is Sooyoung and Sunnys. You got the spare room where sometimes F(x) or Red Velvet members would stay over." I nodded my head whilst listening carefully. 

"Here is the kitchen and where our dogs usually like to play around..." I remember seeing one of them bark at me a lot this morning. 

"AHHHH~" I suddenly noticed Tiffany slip on a wet substance and out of nowhere, I rushed forward to catch her.

I nearly twisted my ankle but it was worth it to be honest. What would happen if she couldn't perform due to a major injury in the head or she broke a bone or ever her tailbone...! 

My thoughts were suddenly gone when I realized that I was holding Tiffany ssi. Our faces were really close to each other as if we were dancing and ending in a loving pose. Tiffany ssi didn't move but instead stare back at me.

"Achem" I looked to see the other girls look mad at the scene.

I pulled Tiffany up and bowed several times, the last thing I wanted was for Girls Generation to hate me.

"I'...m r...eally ..really.... sorr...y, I-I was just..." Please don't hate me, I kept begging mentally.

They didn't say anything, I felt was scared as if it was my first day back at school after the rumors of me started. I can't have my holiday here end up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter