Day 16 III

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 37

The drive back to the dorm was pretty chill but after the whole crying session between you two, you decide to let the day end for you two. It wasn't really awkward as Jessica decided to drop you back off and head off to work.

"I'm still very sorry for looking at your phone like that."

"It's okay honestly, it wasn't really a secret." You say casually which only made Jessica feel worse.

"Alright, I'll see you later." Jessica says after finally arriving.

"Yep, thanks for the treat, I will treat you again next time! Same place though haha." Smiling, you leave in a good mood.

After closing the door, Jessica drives off until she parks on the side and releases a big sigh. Her heart was pounding fast again seeing that cute smile of yours. 

"Jesus am I falling for you?" Jessica places two hands on top of her heart as she thinks of you.

Deciding to brush it off once again, she calls Tyler to get her feelings back onto him.

 

**ring ring**

 

Tyler: "Hello?"

Jessica: "Hey Tyler, are you busy?"

Tyler: "I'm in the office, did you want to grab lunch?"

Jessica: "I already ate but I miss you."

Tyler: "Hahaha I miss you too, I have some work to do so I won't be able to see you for a while."

Jessica: "Oh... okay. I'll see you later then?"

Tyler: "Yep I'll text you. Bye."

 

Going back to the dorm I could feel myself getting chills for some reason, it wasn't very pleasant. As I reach to get my keys to open the door, the door suddenly opens for me to see a room full of angry girls. I wanted to leave and run away but since I'm gonna die either way, I might as well just enter. 

"________ you seem to have finished your filming late." Tiffany says with her arms folded.

"I uh finished a while ago, Jessica was here when I came back so we went out to eat."

"You seemed to have enjoyed that kiss pretty well." This time it was Taeyeon that spoke and boy my chills are just getting the best out of me.

"I didn't have much opinion about it, I was being professional throughout the whole filming."

"Ugh I can't hold it anymore." Irene suddenly jumps up and looks at me dead in the eye.

"Uhh Irene?" I say knowing something is on her mind.

She suddenly walks up to me in a fast pace, leaving me no time to process everything. All of a sudden I feel her hands grab my cheeks and pull me down towards her. I'm freaking kissing Irene!? 

I could hear the other girls gasp in shock whereas I was too shocked about the whole situation. Irenes hold on my face felt less strong as I felt myself volunteering to remain on her lips. It was nice, not gonna lie. I missed the feeling of kissing someone with feelings.

"Hey!" I feel Taeyeon grab my shirt as she pulls me away from the kiss.

"Hehe." Irene suddenly showed a shy side of her that shocked me.

Irene can be shy?

"I want one too..." I look towards Taeyeon who shyly showed her desires to kiss me.

It was cute of course but I never intended to rush things with any one of them, it's not like some competition. I pat Taeyeons head and pull her towards a hug where she could feel my heart beating fast.

"If you really want one that badly then I can naturally give it to you when the time comes, no need to rush it okay?" 

"... You're right, Sorry _______." Why is she so cute, I could literally put her in my pocket.

The room ende

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter