Day 24 II

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 49

"Hit her, I f$%king dare you." 

"...So...Soojung..." You mutter weakly as you look up you were in utter shock to see Krystal glaring at Jungkook.

"What the...!?" Jungkook steps back as he suddenly see a bunch of celebrities rushing behind you.

"You better prepare yourself to get locked up." You hear Taeyongs raging voice as a pair of arms help you up.

"W...Wh...at are... you guy...s doing.. here?" Confused as ever, you slowly look around, spotting your good friends.

"To get our new CEO of SM Entertainment." Taeyeon says as she wraps her hands around your arm.

"Looks like we have some idols to watch the show, miss Soojung, my name is Kim Taehyung."

"Don't you dare call me that ever again also I never asked, don't talk to me." 

"How upsetting, this is my turf though. We could get to know each other a bit more and it could be our turf." Taehyung smirks as he walks up to Krystal who maintained a cold aura.

"Don't you dare go near her." You weakly rush in front of Krystal but trip as you felt the pain in your stomach from the kick earlier on.

"Who the f@#k do you think you are." Taehyung threatens you as he grabs your collar in fury.

"The new CEO of SM Entertainment."

Classmate 1: "WHAT!?"

Classmate 2: "HUH?"

Schoolmate 1: "HER!?"

Taehyung: "HAHAHAHAHAHAH what a joke"

You widen your eyes as you turn around to see Taeyong and Mark hold out an official form that states that you _________ is now the new official director after Han Se Min.

"Me...e!?"

"Yes, _______ is the new director which means everyone here can get sued for verbal and physically bullying her and for just being bystanders." Marks words were so clear that everyone kept gasping and looking towards you in jealousy rather than mockery. 

'What is this situation?' You think to yourself as you try to get yourself up.

"Are you okay?" Krystal reaches her hand out for you to grab which made you smile for the first time in a month. 

Accepting her help, you manage to get up with Krystal holding you up, grabbing your left arm for your stability.

"WHAT THE HOW, SHE BASICALLY DID NOTHING IN KOREA EXCEPT GET LOST AND RUIN OUR TRIP." Surprisingly it was Seolhyun who was completely in denial.

Pushing those in front of her, she stood in front of you and Krystal.

"Why would a cheating become a goddamn director!?" 

"Because she is neither a cheater nor a unlike you." You felt your spine shiver as you heard the cold tone of the other ice princess, Jessica.

"Why don't you finally confess on how you cheated on ______ with Jimin and lied to everyone including your own brother in order to maintain your image."

"W..WHAT, What are you talking about!? SHE cheated on me." You could feel Seolhyun getting flustered as she did not expect Jessica, an idol to know one of her deepest, darkest secrets.

"_______ is too good for you anyways, if you guys were really her friends before you would know that she wasn't the type to do such a thing." Jessica grabs your right arm which gave you more stability, physically but mostly mentally.

The whole situation caused the whole school to go into panic, no one knew what was going on in this disbelieving event. The teachers were starting to notice and come out too. 

"What is going on, you people should not be on school grounds!" Mr Kim shouts from the back as the students began to gain their confidence back.

"Oh we would love to leave but we have business here, ain't that right Mr Kim? You pried your way into the SM building remember to talk to the previous director Han Se Min for business and even during the airport." Jessica r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter