Day 18 II

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 40

I knew they still had 3 days left but those days could go by in a matter of minutes. Despite their choice, I knew this would not change anything to the plan; Mark, Taeyong, Soojung and lastly myself will be doing anything in our power to obliviate the director and Kais vicious acts. I quickly finish off cleaning the rest of the practice rooms and head back to the dorm. In the dorm was Seohyun and Tiffany sitting on the table while Sooyoung was making a phone call outside on the balcony. 

"Hey girls."

"_________! Finished cleaning?" Tiffany happily says as if nothing happened earlier.

"Yeah haha, What are you guys doing now?"

"Fany unnie and I were just talking about our future plans, Sooyoung is just talking to Sica unnie about what happened earlier." Seohyun briefly summarizes.

"Ahh I see, I was thinking of listening to that recording now if that's okay?"

"Sure, let me grab my laptop." Seohyun quickly rushes to her room to retrieve the good.

Not long after Sooyoung arrives back from outside and sits besides me. Seohyun quickly plugs in the device and presses play.

 

Director: After you three renew your contract leave."

Girls: "..."

Director: "You girls know I'm busy, why are you three not signing it?"

Sooyoung: "Director nim, we just have a question about our comeback"

Director: "What comeback, that was your last comeback for a while. I'm too busy with the others"

Tiffany: "What!? That's not fair, it's not like we are old news..."

Director: "That is exactly what you girls are, old. It is out with the old and in with the new which are your juniors now please leave."

Seohyun: "F(x) are our juniors too, don't see you doing anything for them.

Director: *slam table* "I don't want to hear anymore of this, leave or I'll make sure I kick you girls out like I did with that Jessica or Sulli even."

Tiffany: "You can't lead a company, you can't provide stable careers for any of us and you date threaten us like this."

Director: "How dare you! I have the power to make your careers turn like $hit so you better show some respect" 

Tiffany: "I can't stand it, I'm not renewing my contract!" 

Director: "Stephanie Hwang! You can't just do that just because you don't like the system!" 

Seohyun: "I'm leaving too! This is too hard for me."

Sooyoung: "Same here! You can kiss out asses goodbye!" .

Director: "Alright then, you have 3 days to leave the dorms! Go find yourselves a better life, I dare you."

 

I felt the urge to punch a wall and tackle a certain male who treats people with disrespect. I felt an arm wrap around my arm making me less tense. It was Sooyoung who was trying to calm me down which I was very thankful for. 

"It's okay _____ it was in the heat of the moment, we all are just thankful that you are doing something about it." Seohyun says while also wraps her arm around my other arm which made me fully calm down and breathe deeply.

"This is perfect but all I need now is more evidence of Kai. Plus this may only allow him to step down as Director. I want him out of SM." I say sternly.

"This is really happening wow... can't believe we have come so far. Literally 0 to 100." Tiffany says while trying to gather her thoughts.

"Yeah it has, my life has changed so much in just 2 weeks, thank you girls for being there for me since I first arrived, my anxiety was so bad but you guys literally turned hell into heaven for me haha."

Just before any of the girls could reply, the door flung open in a rush. It was Taeyeon who rushed over after hearing about the incident with the director and the girls beside me.

"You girls are really leaving!?" The sad smile Taeyeon showed made me want to run up to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter