Day 4

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

I got up and straight away got ready to see this Han Se Min. None of the girls were present as I assume they all left early for their schedule. I  left the dorm and began to follow the signs that lead to an elevator. 

"Director Han Se Min's office- 8th floor" I read out loud as I lean towards a sign that was quite low.

Probably about eye level with the Girls Generation members. I chuckled to myself as I imagine them pouting at my comment. I popped into the elevator and pressed my desired floor; floor number 8. I was pretty much in my own world until the elevator stopped at floor number 4. I didn't bother to look up as I moved to the side. 

"You're _______ right?" I looked up to my left.

"Oh!" My mouth opened a bit at the sudden shock I felt from seeing another idol.

"Yes yes, I am EXO's main dancer, Kai." Kai says while smiling. 

"Nice to meet you Kai ssi." 

"Wow, you're really boyish like Amber, no wonder you like them..." I smiled and bowed.

I couldn't deny that I was grateful to have met him but for some reason I didn't feel too comfortable with the whole greeting. I decided to brush my thoughts away and continue to be patient until the 8th floor which Kai just happened to be going too.

"You going to see the director?" 

"Yes." I answered.

We finally arrived on the 8th floor. I was about to leave as the door opened but all of a sudden I felt myself being pushed against the elevator wall. My head and back  were forcefully hit against, making me a bit dizzy.

"Listen up  _______, I honestly don't like the way the girls have been talking about you. I don't see anything special about you and you don't even look like you were beaten up last night, do us all a favor and leave as soon as possible. Especially before Soojung comes back..." Despite the fact that he whispered the last sentence, I was able to pick it up.

As always, I am a fast healer thank god. I didn't think my first meeting of a male idol would be like this but for some reason I didn't feel broken, I felt taken back, bit scared as always but I didn't feel like I was going to break down at all. Kai finally releases me and exits the elevator. I followed behind him slowly, keeping a safe distance. I know Soojung is obviously Krystal Jung, from my assumptions, it seems like he still loves her. Maybe I should not trust those KPOP sites anymore. It wasn't long before when Soojung and Kai were on the news everywhere on social media about their break up... maybe they're still together.

Kai entered the directors office after a woman sitting at a desk made a short phone call. I made my way to her after the door closed.

"Hello, I'm ______ I was told to come see the director?"

"Ah yep, take a seat there, the director will be with you shortly." I smiled and bowed back as I sat down.

 

**approximately 20-30 minutes later**

 

"The director will see you now." I thanked her and made my way pass Kai who just came out and went inside the office.

"Ahh _______ nice to finally see you. I have been told a lot about you in such a short time period." I gulped.

"Good things I hope... haha..." I saw him chuckle and then cleared his throat.

"Well first off, I will make you a deal since the girls couldn't stop begging me, it's not a massive deal but I would like to propose an offer for you. You __________ can stay with Girls Generation for the time duration of your stay in South Korea. Our security and staff have been alerted about this so if you were t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter