Day 9

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

You were peacefully sleeping against the door. What made you sleep comfortable despite the uncomfortable hard floor and 90 degree angle your position was? Hearing Girls Generation talk about you. You were dreaming, smiling on a rooftop, a beautiful view that was familiar to you and a voice that was calling your name. 

"___________~" You were about to turn around until you suddenly woke up to a sudden painful feeling on your head.

"Ouch!" You scratch your head and woke up to the door open with a few eyes looking down on you.

"Why were you sleeping on the floor?" Taeyeon bent down to rub my head where I banged the floor with.

 

What do I say? I can't say that I was eavesdropping plus I never got to hear who they were talking about. I fell asleep just before I heard a name. Guess there is someone they like, a girl was it? Damn I really can't remember much.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" It was Seulgi who put me out of my thoughts.

"Oh why are you here? Are you not busy?"

"Hahaha I'm not alone, I came with Soojungie!" Oh my god.

Seulgi moved back so I could see Krystal who was standing at the back looking curious. I realized that I just woke up, oh no I probably look like $hit. Thinking of how bad my hair and face looked, I rushed to the bathroom and washed my face and comb my hair as quick as possible, not forgetting to brush my teeth less than 20 seconds. 

I tried to act as calm as possible, I haven't seen Krystal in like a day or two and I'm already flipping out. What happened to calm ______? I need to calm.

I opened the door and to be surprised Krystal just happened to be sitting on my bed. I don't even get 2 seconds to prep before talking to her again.

"Oh you're finally out." 

"Oh y...yeah, you don't have anything today?" I stuttered a bit but manage to calm myself.

"Hahaha you're cute." Oh no, don't kill me right from the morning.

"Haha.. um... so...?"

"Yeah I have nothing today, I did get asked to be in a drama as the second lead female but don't know whether I should accept." I walked over to the bed to sit next to Krystal.

"Why not? Is the drama not to your liking?"

"Hmmm well the character offered was a water goddess, it's actually pretty interesting but I will just be postponing F(x) activities and I don't want our fans to get the wrong idea."

"Hey, I can vouch for all the MeU's out there. We don't blame you at all for your hiatus, we are all patient enough to wait." I wanted to reassure her that there is nothing for her to receive hate for or take the blame for.

It's none of my business but the more I hang with these idols, the more I want to know more about them in a sense of their personal life yet I still get this feeling that I am not needed here, useless and not liked.

"Well what else can you vouch for about me?" Krystal said with a tone that caught my attention.

Was she being a bit playful? 

"Uhhh well I can vouch that we think you deserve more than what you have."

"Haha what else?" And just like that...

 

You had a great conversation with the girl Krystal Jung herself. You talked about how much you liked her group and how chill you were to the fact that you never asked for a picture, a signature or even took advantage of your connections with her. Krystal felt like she could get close to you since she actually felt comfortable with you. It wasn't like you forced a friendship but naturally Krystal knew that you could be a good friend that she will be able to see often. 

You didn't even ask any personal ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter