Day 23

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 46

"Over here." You look around trying to find Sunmi who called for you three.

You were supposed to meet her at 12pm but because of a situation at the dorm, you were late. Taeyong and Amber had to calm you down. You couldn't sleep that night, all you could think about was how dumb you were for not noticing anything wrong from the second you saw the text you received from 'Krystal'. You blamed yourself, you wanted to punch yourself, you wanted to punish yourself knowing that Krystal was probably feeling pain inside and out. 

"Alright it's currently 3pm, you guys okay? When Amber sent me the text to meet at 3pm instead I was worried something went wrong."

"Sorry I.. was in a bad situation earlier I'm worried about everything...." You say with a quiet voice.

"Did something happen this morning?" Sunmi asks.

"______ felt really anxious all of a sudden and nearly suffered from a panic attack." Taeyong says as you continue to control your breathing.

"It was scary to see, it was like _______ went back to the old ________ when she first came." Amber adds on.

"Sorry for... having to let you guys witness me like that. I was just getting a bit paranoid if the plan will work out and I got anxious and yeah..." 

"Don't apologize, we are here for you. Sunmi has assured us that we wil be fine as long as we follow the plan well." 

"Thanks Amber..." You take a deep breath in before nodding to show that you were ready.

"Alright, look after each other okay? We will head to the club now, we should reach there by 4pm."

"Sorry we were supposed to be there by 1.30pm but because of me..." 

"Nono don't worry, this might work out better. This club is 24 hours running but only the true party animals will go later so there should be more people in there by now. But what I heard from this club is that you never know what time it is outside once you go in. You could party for over 24 hours and you wouldn't know, it's like a party in a dungeon." 

"Sunmi is right, remember when we were planning last night and we came across one video of someone saying that you loose track of time and reality. Don't blame yourself anymore, it could happen to anyone too." Taeyong adds to what Sunmi says.

"You're right, all of you. I lost myself there for a second, let's save Soojung." The others nod as they set off in Sunmis car.

During the car ride Sunmi got you all to swap out all your phones for ones that she prepared. They were normal phones with a different sim card which had all our numbers on it already. Reaching in the suitcase, Sunmi instructed all of you to wear the digital watches provided which has a tracking location in case one of you fall into a sticky situation.

"I feel like a spy." Amber says while tightening her watch.

"That reminds me, how do you have all this stuff? Are you some secret agent?" You ask Sunmi who was driving next to you while you were in the passenger seat.

"Hahaha no, well my dad who unfortunately passed away was a detective and I found all his tools and equipment in his office. During my break between the end of Wonder Girls promotions and beginning of solo promotions, I studied my dads work and came acquainted to a few of his co workers who knew me as his baby girl..." You notice Sunmi holding in her tears.

"I'm sure he's proud of you for everything you have accomplished, we are all so thankful for your help even when you don't even know me. You're a really kind person." You smile.

"I see what Seulgi me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter