Day 18 III

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 41

Jessica was kissing you, you felt her lips on yours, shivering as if she was scared but she didn't pull away. Your eyes were wide open as you saw Jessicas eyes unlike yours, were closed tightly. It was so overwhelming for you that you just stayed still like a dead fish. Slowly you felt her pull away from you, her cheeks were red and her eyes were slowly opening. 

"I'm sorry..." Jessica says as she went back to her seat.

"Oh.. no it's okay." Awkwardness filled the car.

"Can I stay over? I don't think I can go back for the next couple of days at least. Also i'll be able to be closer to my sister." She could've stayed with her sister but she would only feel safe with you.

"Yeah don't worry, just make sure you don't get caught haha."

The day was slowly going by but you weren't getting any updates from Mark, Taeyong and Krystal. You were starting to get worried but you didn't want to get paranoid since no news can mean good news. 

"Shall we head back now?" You ask.

"Can we stay here for a little while more?" You notice how shyly Jessica talked so you couldn't help but get soft for her.

You nod and lean back a little enjoying the view. Since you had collected evidence of the director being harsh on his idols, you weren't in a rush to head back to become a spy just yet. Especially when Mark hasn't wooed to secretary yet.

 

**back at SM**

 

"Oh Mark!? What brings you here?" The secretary of Han Se Min suddenly arches her back to show off her figure.

"Honestly, here to see you haha, this is for you." Mark hands over a bouquet of flowers. 

"Me..e!?" The secretary instantly grabs the flowers and smiles brightly.

Just as Mark was gonna continue to talk to her, the director comes out looking like his normal self; calm and professional. 

"Mark, what are you doing here?" Mark felt a shiver go through his whole body but proceeded to remain calm.

"Sorry sir..." 

"Follow me." Mark felt confused but followed the director anyway before turning around to wink at the secretary to continue his role in this job.

The director went back in his office, sitting on his mighty chair while Mark stands there with his head hanging low.

"So Mark, are you dating?"

"No sir!" Mark was telling the truth but the cold words of the director resulted Mark to acting nervous.

"You are of that age I suppose, why don't I give you a proposition if you give me the right answers." Mark looked up thinking that he probably found something interesting.

"Proposition?"

"Yes, just tell me, how close are you with Kai?"

"Hmm I want to get closer to hyung, he is very cool and he treats us well. We are good friends but I do want to hang with him more." Mark originally thought of Kai like that at first but ever since this operation started, things are changing.

"I see, and you must be like desperate for some female attention since you were flirting with my secretary who happens to be unattractive at all." Mark knew that he definitely found something but he needed more.

"I suppose sir... I don't want to approach my female co workers since it might affect the company badly." The lies continue to increase.

"Perfect, now what if I told you that theres a club with multiple hot females that are ready for a great night with men like you. All you need to do is trust me, bang some girls and earn money like that. If you want to be close with your hyung then it is a good opportunity for you as well, we will get weekly breaks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter