Day 16 II

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36

You went back to SM and instantly head inside the dorm, collapsing on the couch feeling exhausted. You questioned how idols can go through filming for hours and hours, up to 24 hours when you only did at most 3 - 4 hours worth. 

"So when are you going to realize that I am here too?" You nearly fall out the couch as you hear Jessicas voice on the couch you were on.

You looked towards her in shock and realize that when you lied down, your head was on her stomach.

"I'm so sorry Sica!"

"... Well since you called me Sica, I will forgive you haha, how was the filming?"

"It was tiring haha, but thank you for your text! It helped me get through the whole filming." You smile.

Jessica stops again and stares at your smile, she knew ever since the first day she saw you on that plane, she could never forget the smile you expressed. It was so pure and could tell a lot of stories.

"Sica...?" You felt worried seeing her space out.

"Oh? Ohhh! Sorry haha it did? I was just wishing you the best, that was all."

"Still, small things like this make me happy." Jessica was one to always cherish the small things, that was one thing her boyfriend Tyler couldn't agree on.

"I find the small things matter the most." 

"Me too! There are some things that you can fulfill with money, but at the end of the day these are not the things that make you happy. It is the small things that make life good." You say which brought up a common value between the two of you.

"What are you doing here anyways?" You ask as you remembered that Jessica should not be seen here.

"Oh well to be honest I'm not quite sure, I didn't want to go home and my feet kind of just brought me here alone."

"In that case, shall we do something today? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to, I just thought since I have nothing to do and you're here, that it would be nice?" Jessica chuckled as you kept throwing words here and there.

"Hahaha you're cute, sure let's hang out!" Jessica puts her disguise on and makes her way to her car first which you followed after 5 minutes.

"You don't mind being this secretive?" Jessica asks out of concern.

"It's pretty fun in a way haha, I'm just following you so if you end up being secretive or not I don't mind." Jessica smiled and headed off on the road.

"Anywhere you want to go?"

"Hmmm not really? I am pretty hungry so maybe somewhere to eat?" Jessica nodded and decided to go to her favorite childhood restaurant.

Arriving there you realize that it was a small ddeobokki place. It wasn't what you expected from Jessica but you loved Korean food so you were excited to try it out.

"Wel...oh Jessica! Long time no see aiyo!" An old lady pops out and greets Jessica in front of you.

"Who is this young man? Your new boyfriend?" You instantly turned read but bowed anyways.

"Hello my name is _______ I am just Sicas friend."

"Ahh! She is a girl too Ahjumma haha, Tyler is still my boyfriend." Your heart tightened again hearing his name.

"Hmmm you're still with him? I was happy for a second aiya, anyways the usual for you two?" 

"Yes please." The two of you sit in the far corner where no one can see you two, it was also known as the Jessicas spot.

You noticed the Ahjummas tone when Tyler was mentioned. It was unusual since it was the first time you notice someone dislike the fact that they are a couple besides you. Jessica kept quiet while you were into your thoughts, the two of you thinking hard in your own little worlds.

"You two youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter