Day 14 II

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31

"Huh?"

"Your answer Sica! Please... tell me how you feel about everything that I apparently muttered in my sleep last night!" I couldn't describe how I was feeling.

Why was I shouting? I don't even know myself. It was my fault that I got curious to why Taeyong wanted to speak to Jessica privately. It was my fault that I followed them to the bedroom. It was my fault for feeling annoyed over it. I know all of this but why am I doing this?

"My answer....I uh..." Sica kept stuttering and I knew it was hard for her to tell me.

"Unnie? What's going on?" I hear Soojung from behind me which means that everyone else is probably watching us.

"Soojungah... last night, you remember hearing ______ sleep talking..."

"Oh... yes..." For some reason I wanted to just break down.

The feeling of not knowing how you personally feel but knowing that other people know just makes me feel stupid. I feel stupid and worthless right now, I can't even contain my feelings but knowing that I blurted something just gives me a major tsunami of anxiety.

"You felt inferior because of me, how do I feel about that? I feel $hit, I feel so bad, I feel like I don't deserve to know you ______. I don't know why I'm feeling worst that I should. Maybe you mean a lot to me and I know Soojung means a lot to you too because she is your first love. That makes me thankful to trust you with anything knowing that you like my sister and hopefully like me too still after this. I wanted to thank you endlessly for existing because I never met someone so kind and hardworking as you. You wanted to know the answer for how I felt about what you confessed, I liked it but I was hurt too... hurt because of my dumb self and liked it because you care about us a lot.... I'm sorry, I should've told you as soon as possible."

"I...sorry." I couldn't take it in, I had to leave.

I found myself crying as I ran out of the room and just ran somewhere. I can't believe I told two pieces of information that I didn't want to deliver out. One, feeling inferior to Tyler and two, Soojung being my first love. Yes everyone knew that she is my favorite idol but first love is so much different than a favorite idol. I ended up running towards the gym unknowingly after taking a very long cut.

"So you're finally here."

"Taeyong? How did you know I was gonna come here?"

"You're my best friend, ain't it weird if I didn't know?"

"I never had a true best friend so... it is weird either way for me."

"I know you have questions, ask away. Thought it be easier if you talked to just me." Damn he is right.

"Well... what exactly did I say, word by word."

"Haha well word by word ummm basically quoted by you, you said: who gives the right to make Krystal sad... she deserves the world.... Jessica is too good for him... making me feel inferior... makes me sad... First love Krystal forever..."

"I SAID THAT!?" Kill me now...

"Yep haha, don't worry the two ended up sleeping next to you because of it."

"What? I didn't sleep next to them from the start?"

"HAHA nope, they found you cuddling next to Tiffany but Jessica pushed her off." What is this feeling in my heart?

"Oh... well I guess I just felt embarrassed, I will apologize to everyone after I cool off. I never got angry at myself over something so little, I guess it's because a lot happened to me nowadays." I recall to the phone call from my parents.

"Why what happened?" Before I could answer, the rest of NCT, Shinee and EXO came to the gym to work out.

"Oh Taeyong Hyung, you're here w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter