D-Day

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two:

The day finally came. It was today, the day I fly to Korea. My mum was so proud of me, thinking I received a scholarship, but I'm more worried about what would happen after a month as I come back and... surprise, I was never in America, I was in Korea... I guess I have another day to dread. 

We rode the school bus to the airport. I was left standing, trying to find my balance whilst all the students sit comfortably taking pictures and having conversations. It wasn't for another 45 minutes where I could see the airport getting closer and closer. It made my anticipation and excitement grow even bigger.

"I'm going to find a cute girlfriend here!" 

"Me too."

"I'm going to find EXO!"

All I could hear were the overall fangirling/fanboying of my classmates with desires to either meet EXO or some hot, cute girl. I'm not going to lie and say I'm here only for the experience, it would be nice to come across a K-POP group especially F(x) but what are the chances anyway?

As we got down the bus and checked in. I could see Taehyung with the rest of BTS leading the group earning attention from females on the other side of the airport. This was normal, and I used to be part of it. Now, I'm currently carrying a bunch of bags including my own and others.

"Hey Dumb$hit, hurry the fu@k up." A random student further up shouts which got me the attention of the public.

'Oh no, please don't look at me.' I think to myself nervously, not wanting attention from the public.

It wasn't long before we finally boarded the plane, it was a mess at the start but now I'm just worried whether 1 month of being in a beautiful country will turn ugly because of my classmates. 

I am placed at a seat next to a stranger since we got odd numbers. 1 student had to be left out and that was me who has to sit with a stranger, no surprise. It's not awkward but I can make someone uncomfortable without even trying, considering my past occurrence with my classmates.

"Why are you staring at me like that, is there something on my face?" The stranger said. 

"Oh no, my apologies, I was just wondering if I'm making you uncomfortable with my presence, I apologize."

"Who said you were making me uncomfortable? That's ridiculous"

"Sorry haha I just tend to make people uncomfortable."

"Well I'm perfectly fine, I don't feel that way, maybe you should calm down a bit haha." I bowed and turned back to the front.

Hm what should I do for the next 10 or so hours? Should I just sleep or...

"Ow." I say as someone walked past and hit me with their bag.

It was a female classmate of mine, pretending to not notice me in pain.

"Are you okay...?" Did this person just show concern for me?

"I...I'm o...okay." Oh God why did I stutter?

"Are you on a school trip? There seems to be a lot of young people like you."

"Yep, they are all my classmates." The passenger looks towards the loud teenagers and towards the other side where all the girls are squealing.

"You don't look like you're part of them."

"Well... they probably think that too..." I say in a whisper.

She nodded and stayed quiet for a while.

"Well it was nice to meet you...um....:"

"_________ nice to meet you too uhh..."

"Jessica." What a pretty name I think to myself.

All of a sudden she turns her head around, removing her glasses and mask. I was embraced with an angelic face that took me 5 seconds to realized who she was.

"Jessica Jung?" I whisper in shock.

"Oh haha guess you know me then?"

"Sorry if I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter