Days Before

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

They say that the “Best relationships are the ones you never saw coming.” I wanted to prove everyone wrong; was that so hard? I thought Seolhyun was that one for me, the one I can spend the rest of my life with. But you know what else they say, “High school relationships never last.” That just made me feel even more sorrowful. As I think about it carefully, in 3 seconds, I just know that my ex friends are going to come bash into the door and beat me up… again.

 

**door bashes open forcefully**

 

I turned around to see Jimin putting his foot down, guessing that he probably kicked the door open. The snickering from my fellow classmates can be heard loud and clearly. Not gonna lie and say that the teacher will kick him out and make him go to the principal's office like a regular teacher. The teacher for my current class was Namjoon's older brother who is friends with all of BTS

 

“Hey ” I turn around and accept my fate.

 

I could feel myself getting dragged by 2 other guys, one each side. They bring me behind the gym. Pushing me down so I kneel towards a certain person… Taehyung. My ex best friend.

 

“Hahaha thank you guys~” Taehyung sweetly says to the two guys.

 

“Do you think you have had enough ?” His tone instantly changes as he talks to me.

 

I decided not to say anything. I knew whatever I said, I would get punch in the face, if I don’t say anything, I at least get to prep myself for getting punched.

 

“Tsk tsk, what a pu$$y.” I hear Hoseok well also known as J-Hope.

 

I would introduce to you these jocks but I don’t think I will be able to in just a second.

 

**3 hours later**

 

I limp towards a certain park. I analyze from the trees to the playground, from the birds to the grass. No signs of her. Thank goodness. I sit on the nearest bench and close my eyes, allowing the fresh air to awaken my senses. After that beating, I don’t think I can properly hear nor smell but I am a fast healer so I shall be grateful for the genes I got from my parents.

 

Those boys earlier go by BTS. The most popular guys in the school, basically they run the school. There are 7 of them. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook and lastly Taehyung. The reason why they bully me? Beat me until pulp? Get out of their way to come to my class and take me out? Well it all started when I fell in love with Taehyung's sister. Seolhyun. Kim Seolhyun. Just looking at her made me so happy. I waited for the best timing, we dated for 2 years. The planning, the organising, the time I wasted for one day… the day I asked for her to be my girlfriend. I was never popular until Taehyung showed up in front of me. He was very friendly to me and therefore I became a part of BTS. I was like their sister. I dress up very boyish and I have short hair which can explain why I am only friends with them and in love with one of their sister’s. 

Throughout my relationship with Seolhyun, I thought that we were be that one couple that when we have a high school reunion, everyone would be shocked to see us still holding hands with love. 

It happened 2 years ago I caught Seolhyun cheating on me with Jimin... Park Jimin, Taehyung's friend. Before I could tell anyone, sudden news of me spread, FAKE NEWS. It was completely absurd to hear the fake rumors spread, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter