Day 8 II

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

"Okay girls, time to rock your last comeback stage." I say as I open the car door for them.

"..." The girls looked to be upset, looking down on the floor.

I wanted to lift the mood up.

"Hey, this may be your last stage for this comeback and I know it's not the best time to hit you with the 'last comeback stage speech' but you girls will always be the queens on stage and forever be a group I grew up loving." I knew they felt better as I noticed the slight smiles on each and every one of them.

As we entered the palace looking place, I couldn't help but take notice of the decor, the amount of people present and the amount of fans that attended, sitting patiently while roaring for their idols.

The girls gathered in an orderly fashion in their changing rooms while their stylists worked their magic. Every detail had to be perfect, from their eye makeup to their shoes. I excused myself to collect water for the girls as I knew their voices had to be spot on for this performance, they have to rock their final stage.

As I was closing the door, I noticed a bunch of girls running towards me, I felt myself get anxious making me close my eyes and hug myself. After feeling a blast of wind past me, I opened my eyes, the girls weren't in front of me but were behind me looking towards NCT. Taeyong noticed me and waved, I waved back as I saw him squeezing his way out.

"Hey ________ what you doing here?"

"I am Girls Generations manager today, I see you guys have a lot of fangirls in the industry."

"Hahaha I would like to think they aren't for me." He says chuckling.

"Oh yeah, how is it working for SM, I'm guessing you don't have many friends but just so you know I like to make friends and if you need any help at all, I got you." 

"Oh wow." I say feeling touched by a friend for the first time.

"Thank you oh my gosh, that's really nice of you." I bow.

"No need to bow, but let you in on something." Taeyong looks around and starts to rush somewhere, I began to follow him until we reached till the vending machine on the far left of the building where no one was present.

"There are rumors of Kai and Krystal about him her, I heard you saved her."

"Oh..." I stopped to think whether I should trust him yet.

"Don't worry I'm not here to gather information, I'm here to say how disgusted I am of Kai right now, I used to look up to him but I can't even look at him the same now, I want to make sure that when the day comes where I find evidence to exploit him, are you able to back me up and obviously I would do the same to you."

"Why don't you get your members into this, and you hardly even know me."

"Because Kai told all of us that it wasn't true and blah blah they believed him but I don't. Also I feel like someone who can stand up to that guy is a good friend of mine. What do you say ______?" I thought about it for a bit.

He seems to be genuine about it, I can't believe that there is not a single member of NCT who would not think like Taeyong right now, maybe I can trust him. I guess I'll know more along the way.

"Right, I'm in, I guess I'll be seeing you a lot more."

"Great, give me your phone number, I'll be able to contact you that way and also we can update each other."

"Yep no worries." I hand him my phone as he put in his number.

"Wow a Samsung s2, that is pretty old haha." I pouted.

"I don't have the money to afford an upgraded phone, the money I have now is supposed to support my 1 month stay here, it's only been a week." Taeyong nodded.

"Not judging of course, I just haven't seen one in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter